Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep the free users alive. Make the endgame users pay 200 usd/month , top users 1k

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by waxors View Post
    if this happen, low vip players wont pay anymore

Hence, game die
    Why do you think they wont play?

Do you like in each 3-4th day a new server and play from 0 there?
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    if you also think end game players are gonna pay 200$ /mth cus its the "norm", then lemme tell you, of all the games i played, i have never payed more than 10/mth (none for heroescharge as of now) and still
    A VIP account of 15 it is 5k usd. It payed monthly or on time, but is still payed.
    Rola has it

DontBeStupid: "Dont Be Stupid" not everyone is like you and me.
    I have played other games, where my mattes payed over 20k usd! - in 1 year of play, because they wanted to be in PVP because they wanted to ... and they can afrod it.

Some can tell at home like this: " Hey dead! In this month I won't ask 5k for drugs but give me 10k because I want to play" And the father has a decent income can can pay it without any problems. He not need to sell half of his apartment for that. In another game to have a set of the item of X at maxed level it costs 16k euro, which is 20k. Not everyone had, but at that price....a way to many. And that is just an item, needs many other to be OP. I think they spent a lot over 50k in 2 years max, which is 1k / month average.

We need to find a solution, where the free users can play and not needed sto start ver and over again in the fresh new server and are motivated to pay. Maybe a free user want something and will become an one time payer and later a montly payer.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-16-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ok I'm done on this conversation I really can't waste anymore of my time reading the nonsense this dude is posting up

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Ubsurd

Seeing I would be considered a top user as I rank Top 5 consistently on my server, the moment you tell me I MUST pay $200 to $1000 a month is the same moment I delete the game. Pay to Play people must pay more because others aren't or won't spend, that's laughable. It a choice everyone has, you pay or you don't. Your decision determines what style you'll be able to play in the game, it's your choice. All "free" games are designed to make money, developers don't just make these games hoping nobody will pay a dime...they'd cease to exist.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drezzok View Post
    Seeing I would be considered a top user as I rank Top 5 consistently on my server, the moment you tell me I MUST pay $200 to $1000 a month is the same moment I delete the game. Pay to Play people must pay more because others aren't or won't spend, that's laughable. It a choice everyone has, you pay or you don't. Your decision determines what style you'll be able to play in the game, it's your choice. All "free" games are designed to make money, developers don't just make these games hoping nobody will pay a dime...they'd cease to exist.
    AAAAaAAaahhhh!!! It's the monster!

Seriously, though, how many 5* cards do you have so far?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Currently have 22, with the ability to make a few more. I like having options, I like trying different units and I understand that I had to pay for that luxury. Difficult as heck to keep them all maintained, so I only keep a core 10 up to date.

I'm guessing VIP15 if you have 22 5*

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    A VIP account of 15 it is 5k usd. It payed monthly or on time, but is still payed.
    Rola has it

I have played other games, where my mattes payed over 20k usd! - in 1 year of play, because they wanted to be in PVP because they wanted to ... and they can afrod it.

Some can tell at home like this: " Hey dead! In this month I won't ask 5k for drugs but give me 10k because I want to play" And the father has a decent income can can pay it without any problems. He not need to sell half of his apartment for that. In another game to have a set of the item of X at maxed level it costs 16k euro, which is 20k. Not everyone had, but at that price....a way to many. And that is just an item, needs many other to be OP. I think they spent a lot over 50k in 2 years max, which is 1k / month average.

We need to find a solution, where the free users can play and not needed sto start ver and over again in the fresh new server and are motivated to pay. Maybe a free user want something and will become an one time payer and later a montly payer.
    Laughing my ass off. You are full of crap. Everything you post is either long and unneccesary or really stupid ideas. What are you, like 13 or 14 years old? Who the fuck cares if rola has vip 15 or no? I could afford vip 15 no prob but do i have to? Vip 3 now and i am consistently on top 100 and even managed to break into rank 30 today, earning me an extra 640 gems. Please dont be stupid and naive. Your thinking is beyond me and your english.. gosh.. who says that free players are not contented at where they are now? There are still many free players, AND they are still playing. What, because you are noob and ranked 2k and you want to nerf* players who pay? Making them pay 1k per month? You are too stupid for me seriously. Take it from me, an asian. Grow some kmowledge dude.

Totally agree these posts are very stupid and pointless Indeed,making people who essentially keep this game going pay more so you as a free player can compete is absurd,I'm VIP5 atm and I can do top 100 to but choose not to as I want crusade to be possible as it gets quite hard now that I'm lv59.These games are all the same you pay to win if you can't accept that quit and stop annoying people with pointless posts

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Rola has it

say whaaaaat?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb

This thread is really funny to read : )

I've been around the forum for like a week or so and I realise now that indeed heroeszabi is a massive troll or a spoiled child. Most of the posts don't make much sense : D

As for the paying in freemium games, well... it's a known fact that paying helps progress and to stay at the top more easily. Also i've read around the net an interview of the top player in Clash of Clans (number #1 in leaderboard for 6 months straight) who was paying 200 USD per week to maintain is level. He also got paid by a rich guy to maintain his account while at work... and he was playing on multiple device at the same time. That's just nuts But people do pay between 100 to 1k USD per month. Some other just pay 2.5USD and that's enough for them to enjoy. Most don't pay!

Any freemium game is designed to make you pay anyway, either you wait, or you pay to go faster or to play more.

As for the Gem Cost.... well, it's a well hidden mechanic that i'll try to explain to all of you now:
    Let's say I'm a VIP 4 (with a +15% gem bonus), with 600 VIP Points. I see those prices: (sorry I play in Euros)
    Regular offer only, but it applies to one time offer too:
    4.49 => 150 VIP Gems + 150*0.15 + 180 Bonus = 353 Gems
    89.99 => 3,000 VIP Gems + 3,000*0.4 + 5,200 Bonus = 9,400 Gems

What is that 0.4 (or, in a more readable way 40%)???? well.... If I currently have 600 Points, and I purchase this 89.99 Gem pack, I'll get 3k Points more. Which means i'll reach 3,600 VIP Points and will become a VIP 7. And what is the VIP 7 gem purchase bonus? Yep, 40%. So the purchase bonus of the target VIP level applies to the current VIP level. I don't know if this is a "bug" or not, since the VIP description says "after Payment", but now you know why the packs are like that.

PS: To any of the dev, if this information is not supposed to be disclosed feel free to delete my message or edit the part about the VIP Gems. I can understand.

Have fun playing, the way you want to play

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

O_o

Is the OP braindamaged or just such a good troll ?

Basement dweller? Scope of employment : proffesional son ?

I've been playing "regular" MMORPGs for over a decade now and not once in my life i've even seen MMO in which you had to pay over 15$ ~ a month.. not to mention 200$ - 1000$ a month ? Who would pay that much ? 0.1-0.2 % of player base ? Rest wouldnt play at all and I don't think someone wanna spend that much on a dead game..

Dude please, get serious..

I'm not sure if you are kid from extremely wealthy family, or you are the lucky one with well paid job (able to set 1000$ aside every month for a game you play 1 hour/day such as this one) but most probably you have literaly no idea how much is 1000$/month worth to someone..

I've spent up to 600eur on this game (yep, silly me) throughout the entire time I've been playing it but now when I think back I regret it alot and decided that aside of those few bucks for monthly gem tickets, i'm not gonna invest another cent ...don't get me wrong , I love the game.. it's just that I decided I cannot afford to invest into it anymore that much..

Oh btw... how the hell did you come up with 1-2 million usd / month ? Server upkeep for 3d mmorpgs's (that takehelluvalote more money to run) are roughly 100-200k/month (we are talking games like lineage,wow,archage,eso etc...). And I happen to know some of these numbers for a fact since I know couple of people from companies that provide these services ..
    Last edited by Owl; 12-01-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Rola has it

LOLOLOLOLOL

I think this has to be the biggest bit of bull I've ever read. 22k in 1 year? On a game?

If, and I admit the chances of inventing time travel tomorrow are infinitely higher, you have friends that have spent that much.....then I think my previous comments of people having more money than sense is extremely mild.

Anyone with that amount of cash prepared to spend that much over helping people less fortunate (eg homeless, starving etc) deserves to be shot.

But yeah, sorry from now on I won't be able read naff al you write without laughing at how full of bull you are.