Thread: Support

Support

Ok so Evony kills us for 12 hours plus with Technical problems now we try and get tickets submitted and 3 days later not even an automated reply to say hey hold on dork we are here.

Come on Evony We want to play spend and have fun now we have to beg you to reply on tickets as well

Spartacus
    If you PM the ticket number I can chase it up for you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    what about the rest that don't PM you? is it just to hell with the rest? also when I was on Age1 and it went down like this did a few days ago Evony would give us free cents! why did we get no Gems or anything?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>EndGame View Post
    what about the rest that don't PM you? is it just to hell with the rest? also when I was on Age1 and it went down like this did a few days ago Evony would give us free cents! why did we get no Gems or anything?
    Yup, used to play envony years ago, everytime, it went down, there was an instant apology and a little prezzie

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    All I asked for was a refund of the gems I spent for a 1 day map shield that I didnt even get to use
    What kind of response is that ?
    This is the way you fix a screwup??
    Dear Customer,

Thanks for your information. It's very helpful for our technicians to fix issues in Commanders of Evony.

Hopefully, this issue will be fixed as soon as possible, but at this moment, I am afraid we don't have any useful information to share, for no record of progress has been provided. Please rest assured that our technicians would make continuous efforts improving the game and removing any known or potential bugs.

Thanks for playing Commanders of Evony!

Customer Support

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Typical answer