Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Improvement on Stamina Issue

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Of course we all want more stamina to play, but unlimited would mean you could sit there raiding non stop until you ran out of tickets, this would make leveling far too easy and end game boring. Of course I want more stamina, but in the way of maybe a slightly increased regeneration rate, so rather than every 6 mins, maybe every 4mins or every 5mins...so that in itself is a 17-33% boost in what just accrues over time anyhow. With that, they could implement that increase in guild activity points to further support this. Keep in mind that if we do get more stamina faster, there are further reaching effects like less likely to use gems on stam (they lose $) and they may have to adjust other stam related options in game to further support it.

So yeah I do support more stamina, but only a tiny bit more as not to throw off the balance in game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Just lowering stamina recharge to 3 min, i hardly play more than 1 hour after my stamina full,that's after recharging 2-3 times,and then i just wait for free stamina,it's boring u know to wait for free stamina,and u know this game need a lot of farming,i mean A LOT, u know when waiting for stamina maybe people will play another game,and maybe they will like another game while waiting this stamina and slowly leaving your game . this game is fun,but waiting for stamina to recharge is hell

New Comers
    stamina is the most important thing in game. so you can make recharge stamina time 6 mins to 3 or 4 mins. after 80 levels players boring in game coz some items really hard to get. more stamina could help. thank you.

More stamita for you = less money for the game owners ... what do you think they will chose ...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi Ember,

I usually start to play at 9am and have to wait untill 10:00 to get the free stamina and then to 18:00 again.
    Would it not be nice top have the stamina boost all the time the market is updated?

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,

Jimmy Gabriel

Hello Ember,

I think you guys should make a FARMING STAMINA feature it will be a better gaming experience to atleast farm our own stamina like Petting a COW or a Sheep to gain the MEAT.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkN0te View Post
    Well.. Free players would need more stamina, that's sure..
    I didn't any gems to get a higher vip level. I'm not even planing it.. But it should be better giving more stamina for free players.. since the orange item came out.. For free players it would take about.. 2-3,weeks to have it ? ...
    That's way too bad..
    vip players obviously dhould have more "chance" but this way the non-vip players will have and have a very long time to wait for what they want to get..
    Also adding 3-4 chances to time rift would be so awsome.
    Hahaha lets go it usbshs

Oshheid ha she gah

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think 2 things need to be implemented to improve gameplay. 1st obviously stamina needs to be revamped, whether its faster stamina regen with a much larger cap, making the 3 daily free stamina refills give you your whole caps worth, lowering the stamina costs, or all of the above. I enjoy the game but find myself not able to do anything or progress any further getting frustrated and bored once my three daily stamina refills have been exhausted. And after i've spent gems to further replenish it to collect my daily ss's and progress through the chapters which doesn't take much time at all, there's nothing left to do. Which brings me to #2, there needs to be some form of continuous gameplay that doesn't require a consumable to play, has no limit of how many times you can do it per day, and has no cd. Whether it be a form of fighting NPC's like through chapter playing or fighting against other players teams like in Arena or Crusades. And obviously with this type of continuous gameplay the rewards would of course be much smaller with a much smaller chance of soul stones or quality items (if any, I'd be happy with just gold and exp really)but would at least allow you to continue to enjoy the game throughout the day rather than waiting for your stamina to replenish..

New Comers
    First i wanna say thanks for UCOOL making this wonderful and addictive game....Then directly for the negative feedback...this stamina issua is really the problem, i cannot play this game more than 2 hours a day(im VIP3)...i DONT wanna everything for free but if i wanna play lets say, 6 hours a day, i need to pay you 99 dollars every month so i have enough gems to buy that stamina needed to play that long!!! I think its extortion, you can buy computer game about 50 dollars and if its internet played its about 0-20 dollars monthly cost. And i also noticed that if i buy stamina whit gems, its 50 per 120 stamina...then it raises to 100 gems...ouh my god, really, i though this VIP membership is usefull but its more costly actually!! If you dont wanna give more stamina to players for reasonable price, then give us something else to do in that time when we are waiting for stamina to raise, examble more places like time rift or booty cave or crusading. This game is awesome and addictive, dont ruin it by makeing players to wait every move or pay huge prices for little amount of gems what does not actually last long If you wanna play campaing and get more soul stones, you have to pay 200 dollars every month for that, you can play whole day. REALLY!!! Sory my bad english.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hero Name: Apollo
    Hero Title: Light Bringer

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    I want it to be like Allstar Hero Bomberman, he is good again NA!!!

How do you want to improve this hero?
    1st skill:-

Goblin moment (enabled by default - Summon a small partner)
    Call and continue to guide the flight little friends walk in the battle against the enemy laser combat skills will be released again to control the flight of the small partners give the enemy a fatal blow.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1080 points of damage.
    2nd skill:-
    Buried Mines (Green On - Caution foot)
    Call Bomberman junior partner running in the battlefield, and placed mines along the way. Mines will automatically explode nearby enemies and dealing magic damage or after a certain time.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1350 points of damage.
    3rd skill:-
    Throwing Trap (blue open - Stability Control)
    Throw a magic box, the box opens automatically when landing and buried in the ground cloth magic damage caused by landmines or dizziness trap. Triggering the trap range greater than mine.
    Lv. 70 (reached the limit) to enhance the 1620 points of damage to the 90 level and below inevitable enemy hit.
    4th skill:-
    Blew (open purple - Who shall stir I)
    Sacrifice I made my whole big bomb people struggling into the enemy, vowing to die with his. Enemies within a certain range causing great magic damage. This skill is automatically triggered when the bomb blood less than 20%.
    Lv. 50 (reached the limit) to enhance the 3600 points of damage.
    Legendary skill:-
    Crit strengthen
    Borrowing power of the sun, increases spell crit.
    Lv. 30 (Limit reached) Passive: Increases 270 mana crit.

PS I am not here for the prize.

Change sound good

New Comers Contributor Level 1

trade shop

i got an idea that you should add a trade shop you sell any item and swap it for what you want and then you can get items you need much easier

so then the game will be much funner

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockcaplan View Post
    i got an idea that you should add a trade shop you sell any item and swap it for what you want and then you can get items you need much easier

so then the game will be much funner
    Although everyone would see the benefit of that, it would ruin the game unfortunately... Too many could run multiple accounts to Max themselves out every step...it happens in every game that has a trading system no matter what restrictions they put on it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkesy View Post
    Although everyone would see the benefit of that, it would ruin the game unfortunately... Too many could run multiple accounts to Max themselves out every step...it happens in every game that has a trading system no matter what restrictions they put on it.
    What about trade withing the guild only? That should "limit" the item transfer, no?