Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Improvement on Stamina Issue

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Improvement on Stamina Issue

Dear Leader,

From the beginning to now, it has been our loyal leaders’ continued support that has made Heroes Charge the game it is today. Thanks to all the valuable feedback from the amazing Community. Heroes Charge listened to leaders’ voice and just made another step to try to improve your game experience about the stamina issue. The game features Trials and Time of Rift now require no stamina at all and the reward from them remains the same (except Team Level EXP since there is no stamina cost).

If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post.

Best Regards

Ember

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    thank you Ember,

but honestly, free stamina on trials and time rifts doesn't help too much,
    because you spent stamina, it give your team exp, valuable items, and this is on your daily quest too.
    Players main goal is leveling their team level ASAP and upgrading their heroes.

so with or without stamina, it is already on players duty list.

what the players need here is stamina and experiences for heroes!

a lot of obtainable heroes but they can't use it.
    they must sacrifice their main heroes to try their new heroes. and without their main heroes, they can't going any further of this game!

and for stamina, you need to lowering the interval on stamina recharges.
    all players are lack of stamina, everyday just waiting daily free stamina, and then spent them on raid 10 (especially high level players who stuck on next chapter because team level requirement), then waiting again for next free stamina.

what is the meaning of installing this game on your phone if you can't doing anything beside of waiting and waiting?
    you can lowering down to 3-4 minutes per stamina, so your players can do more with your games.

sorry for my bad english and grammar,
    your game is gaining worldwide fans, so you need to hear and caring your fans.

Thanks
    Last edited by Trickster; 10-14-2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: grammar correction

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thank you for adding facebook connection to ios devices <3 and solved some issues in game.

Thank you!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

more improvement please, not everything for free

It is not about give us free more.

Sadly the forum allows 10k character / post, I wrote more than 12k here

I would like to see this game economics improved.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Lol, since it doesnt give team stamina anymore, this change doesnt do a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    Really?
    Lets see. It doesn't take the stamina, and doesn't give team exp, but the loot you needed. What is the expected effect?
    You will do it when you are out of stamina, right? - because need the Exp potions, need the gold, need the weapon fragments.

First effect it is to stay in front of your device more and it will keep you busy.

The next effect:
    what happens with stamina free from here?
    2x Rift = 12
    5x Trial = 60

So you have 72 more stamina to waste on elites 6 or do 12x campaign of your preference.

This is called: inflation.
    Is good for free players, bad for cash shoppers.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

I love this change, Ember!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post

Thanks
    And what ucool needs is your money to cover they investment.
    Guess what! They are selling gems and made Stamina purchasable with gems

What they made wrong: it is a clear barrier at epics for free users. They can't evolve slowly, loosely and stuck at Crusade.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-14-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    thank you Ember,

but honestly, free stamina on trials and time rifts doesn't help too much,
    because you spent stamina, it give your team exp, valuable items, and this is on your daily quest too.
    Players main goal is leveling their team level ASAP and upgrading their heroes.

so with or without stamina, it is already on players duty list.

a lot of obtainable heroes but they can't use it.
    they must sacrifice their main heroes to try their new heroes. and without their main heroes, they can't going any further of this game!

and for stamina, you need to lowering the interval on stamina recharges.
    all players are lack of stamina, everyday just waiting daily free stamina, and then spent them on raid 10 (especially high level players who stuck on next chapter because team level requirement), then waiting again for next free stamina.

what is the meaning of installing this game on your phone if you can't doing anything beside of waiting and waiting?
    you can lowering down to 3-4 minutes per stamina, so your players can do more with your games.

sorry for my bad english and grammar,
    your game is gaining worldwide fans, so you need to hear and caring your fans.

Thanks
    Complete agree, now i need wait all day to get at max 300 of Stamina and i spent it on max 1 hour. I know uCool need money so stamina seller is a point, but if this game be to expensive (or pay to win) it will not be a sucess... my first look at geme (when i start) was "its a good and cool game, it's easy get crystals, liked" it make me buy some crystals

Good improvement Ember. Thanks to the team.

We will be waiting for the others to make this game more amazing and addictive for wll of us and also for the new players.
    Server 3 - Emberstar

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Realy nice , so i can save that stamina up on other things (Y) And also thanks for the facebook connection this is also nice for creating a bigger group on facebook. Looking forward for more improvements!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    I for one, welcome this change which is an improvement.

After 3-4 weeks the test sample will be large enough to analyze and see if any improvements will still be needed.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    YAY!

Thanks alot Ember!

Definatly a step in the right direction!
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    What are you thinking?
    If you don't spend your stamina on trials and rifts then you can spend stamina on campaign stages. Stamina = Team level. They will give you team exp no matter what you use on.
    Now you get free items from trials and rifts and more stamina to get hero soul stones. Especially on Sunday.
    This is a wonderful change.
    Thanks Ucool. Keep up the good work.