Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drunken master

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

drunken master

Hey. So I am lvl 48 and I have 40 stones for dm but I am wondering if he can drop on the golden chest because last week I opened golden chest and got a 3* death knight wich now gives me 400k gold daily as I am the only one with dk in guild :-D. if I get dm ill get even moar gold :-$.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olosen View Post
    Hey. So I am lvl 48 and I have 40 stones for dm but I am wondering if he can drop on the golden chest because last week I opened golden chest and got a 3* death knight wich now gives me 400k gold daily as I am the only one with dk in guild :-D. if I get dm ill get even moar gold :-$.

how come it gives u 400k/daily did u mean mercenary was thinking only 1 people can hire it the entire day?

i want to try this hero too in mercenary(attachment server14)
    Attached Images Attached Images

you cant hire from the same player within a day but you can hire from multipla players.
    my guild has 50bplayera and all 49 hire my dk daily for crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I don't think it's possible.
    - You must be the lower level player in your guild. that is the only way all people can hire your dk.
    - Only 1 guy hire my DK per day. Either my guild or your guild have a bug ?

let's make it clear.

A person can hire only one hero from each person in the guild one at a time.
    A person can hire only one hero per total for crusade.
    My dk has level 45 and I am level 50 all others guild members are past level 45 and they all hire my dk or brute for crusade wich gives me a total profit with my crusade of 2.500.000 gold daily

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    let's make it clear.

My dk has level 45 and I am level 50 all others guild members are past level 45 and they all hire my dk or brute for crusade wich gives me a total profit with my crusade of 2.500.000 gold daily
    Only you have DK in your guild? 2,500,000 million per day? You're living the gaming life.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    lucky 400k gold daily == , yeah drunken master is dropable from gold chest but dont get your hopes high, instead of getting him youll probably gonna get heroes you already have instead, gold chest only give me wind and brute, other is just the same hero over and over sniper,pychopath something like that , i was really hoping for a deathknight, soo i dont have to hire dk from a person like you anymore LOL

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar

Thumbs up Even if its true i just dont bliv it.. lol DAILY?

let's make it clear.

DAILY? sorry but i dont bliv u maybe it happens but not daily, but well good for u, starting 50 in crusade the 8-15 there is a purple member in a team so simply i dont bliv u can finish it, and u claimed ur DK is ur frontline and how come u left the level to 45 and ur team Level 50? lol ur kidding..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jjness View Post
    how come it gives u 400k/daily did u mean mercenary was thinking only 1 people can hire it the entire day?

i want to try this hero too in mercenary(attachment server14)
    40k gold per day i guess

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Only you have DK in your guild? 2,500,000 million per day? You're living the gaming life.
    Is he playing Heroes Charge test server ? Or he really is a 'Drunken Master', lol.

Are there any one else could earn 2.5 millions gold coins per Crusade, please raise your hands!

I'm still in doubt if my lvl 52 Crusade give more than 1 mil, guessing around 700k-800k/Crusade start at lvl 52. If some first waves are 16k, 20k, 30k and some last wave is 96k... how the hell you could count more than 1 million ?
    Last edited by bin; 10-15-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Well, you get ~900,000 gold clearing crusade. Doing it twice will get you ~1,800,000 gold. Time rift will give you 100,000-150,000 at level 50. You only get 10,000 gold for every member who uses your hero, so maximum of 490,000 added gold from mercenary.

I just don't believe that you're the only one with Death knight in your guild, and that everyone is hiring yours.

Not sure what level you start Crusade but I believe at level 52, Crusade give less than 800k. I currently stuck at mission 11, the chest show: 72990, mission 12 shows 73216; difference 226 coins.

People think Crusade give 1 millions (because of someone post), but that does not make sense when 1st chest is just 16k, 2nd chest is 20k and last chest (15th) is less then 100k.

* If he is the only VIP 10 in his guild, that explains everything.

isaid I get 2.500.000 gold from either mercenary hall and crusade and the other stuff..
    and if you wondering why I keep my dk on 45 is bcs I already got touch tanks like warchied shallows keeper mountain and warrior monk also got the brute. All my guild mates ar gealous of.my luck.

vip is for unfortunate guys.

Oh and by the way today's golden chest gave me a wandering spear man :-D.. still I hope ill get dm even if I have 65 stones iwant to use them to make him 4*

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Once a hero is hired in mercenary hall it will say "unavailable" to others therefore boosting your mercenary hall gold is very limited therefore I call bullshit on the gold gained.

Edit: Didn't want any drama.
    Last edited by itsEvil; 10-16-2014 at 04:15 AM.