Thread: Line-up suggestions?! (lvl 51)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Line-up suggestions?! (lvl 51)

Hey!

So i totally LOVE this game, but i'm new to the whole game genre, and I was hoping i could borrow your expertise regarding my line-up!
    I'm saving for DK, but that's not in the near future, unless i get lucky. I hire him for Crusade where i have a good setup with Chaplain working 15/15,
    so i'm looking for opinions on the best line-up for Campaign/Arena.

Here are my heroes: (All Level 51, soon 52)

Windmaster 3* - Purple
    Lightning Master 2* - Purple
    Shallows Keeper 2* - Purple
    Chaplain 2* - Purple (at level 52)

Leaves Shadow 2* - Blue+2
    Arcane Sapper 2* - Blue+2
    Imperial Executioner 2* - Blue +1

Admiral 1* - Blue+2
    Emberstar 1* Blue +2
    Psychopath *1 Blue+2
    Commando *1 Blue+2
    Cleric *1 Blue+2
    Mystic *1 Blue+2

Most of the Blue+2 Heroes are like 1 item away from Purple.
    I'm also farming for War Chief and Savage One, shouldn't take too long.

I will really appreciate your opinion! What say you?
    Last edited by Amea; 10-13-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hi Amea from Sweden,

The best four heroes for arena you can fit right now appears to be

Windmaster 3* - Purple
    Shallows Keeper 2* - Purple (should be replaced with WC)
    Leaves Shadow 2* - Blue+2 (Purple buffs)
    Commando *1 Blue+2

You should get a fifth arena hero as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you can fit in anybody who is sufficiently developed (close to max skills, have high stars).

How far away from DK are you? There's 15 more days before the end of Oct and we're not definite that DK and/or Old Curse will still be available on arena. If DK is too far away, Old Curse is a really good idea to farm because his ultimate skill very good in arenas (when supported by a good tank).

If you're doing well in crusade, you should keep farming for Commando soulstones. Don't spend crusade coins on anything other than Commando stones first (and possibly Windmaster stones next).
    Server 13
    Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

Quote Originally Posted by tangoraven View Post
    How far away from DK are you? There's 15 more days before the end of Oct and we're not definite that DK and/or Old Curse will still be available on arena. If DK is too far away, Old Curse is a really good idea to farm...
    Thanks! I only have 15 Stones so far, should i sell them? Seems pointless if i can't buy more or farm them. I will focus on Commando, WC and Old Curse for now then. OC should be a reachable goal in October, it's only 30.
    Last edited by Amea; 10-13-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar

Exclamation

get OLD CURSE in arena u cant go wrong there, unless if you have Death Mage here's my line up if u want to try (Warchief,Old Curse,WindMaster,Commando,Leaves)it needs L53 to get leaves and old curse to purple tho, if ur talking about campaign definitely WARCHIEF is the answer, i finish all chapter 1-7 with 3 star at level 48 brute as FRONTLINE, and level 52 in in all elite maps up to chapter 1-7(warchief as FRONTLINE) but few on chapter 7 not 3 stars tho, since u cant enter chapter 8 until L56 so its ok, you can replace WindMaster and Leaves with your choice even on OLD CURSE u can replace it with DEATH MAGE as 2nd line MAIN DAMAGER xD

Quote Originally Posted by jjness View Post
    get OLD CURSE in arena u cant go wrong there, unless if you have Death Mage here's my line up if u want to try (Warchief,Old Curse,WindMaster,Commando,Leaves)it needs L53 to get leaves and old curse to purple tho, if ur talking about campaign definitely WARCHIEF is the answer, i finish all chapter 1-7 with 3 star at level 48 brute as FRONTLINE, and level 52 in in all elite maps up to chapter 1-7(warchief as FRONTLINE) but few on chapter 7 not 3 stars tho, since u cant enter chapter 8 until L56 so its ok, you can replace WindMaster and Leaves with your choice even on OLD CURSE u can replace it with DEATH MAGE as 2nd line MAIN DAMAGER xD
    Thanks! I was stuck at the last level on Ch 7, but since i got my War Chief with maxed skills at lvl 54 (revival skill is awesome) I own campaign
    I have 3 * all through Campaign, waiting for lvl 56 to enter Ch 8. Just begun Ch 7 on Elite.
    Totally looking to replace Lightning Master with Old Curse, but it might take a while.. Also saving for Succubus!

I use: (lvl 54)

Shallows Keeper ** - Pink
    War Chief 2 ** - Pink (Maxed) Farming stones for ***
    Lightning Master ** - Pink
    Wind Master *** - Pink
    Commando ** - Pink (Maxed Ulti and BS)

Chaplain 2* - Pink (Maxed) Farming stones for a 3rd *
    Bkp for LM
    Last edited by Amea; 10-17-2014 at 12:36 PM.