Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <-:->Berian View Post
    What I want to know is how is it possible for a player to port a city to the other side of the map to buy some time to rebuild only to be attacked by the same player within minutes of that port? No one, not even the player's own alliance knew the location of the port. It takes longer than a few minutes to look at the entire map to locate someone.

As for the previous comments, there are a lot of players who are getting very disillusioned with the cheats and game problems. Stop introducing new features and fix the problems you have or this game is going to go the same way Evony 1 did because you DID NOTHING!
    what probably happened here is the player did not lose your city on his screen, so he could attack you until A. He refreshed, B. the server sync'd with his PC and actually MOVED it, or C. you revenged at some point and he hit back from that revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>TaxZ View Post
    my lord..... can you not see sarcasim? poor fools......
    So is that the same sarcasm that enabled Chosen to find a player within 18 minutes of porting ?

Quote Originally Posted by <ASM>NefariousFool View Post
    what probably happened here is the player did not lose your city on his screen, so he could attack you until A. He refreshed, B. the server sync'd with his PC and actually MOVED it, or C. you revenged at some point and he hit back from that revenge.
    NefariousFool, once or twice, yes that would be a reasonable explanation.

But constantly sometimes with as much as 18 minutes to 1 hour ?

On a constant basis ?

Nope as already admitted using a map cheat !!

So I repeat my question to Evony (and I really would appreciate an answer)

Is using map location software a form of cheating, or do Evony fully endorse this behaviour, in which case there is no cheating going on, and so they should mask the software available for all players to use.

Or include on profile the cords or the player. Problem solved !!

No need for sarcasm or accusations, evony must decide.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    It's called having players scan the map and find you Dragons... Seems every time your hit you port out
    Searching the map is not cheating... Everyone that can't beat some one yells cheat . MY GOD!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    you are accusing me man. the fact is it was a old revenge hit. ill tell you this tho, im not cheating in any way shape or form! if you want to come to our realm 6 chat we can banter, and we can crack jokes about this and that. you posting my name on these forums is not cool. so if your not accusing of any thing please delete the post with my name on it

you are accusing me man. the fact is it was a old revenge hit. ill tell you this tho, im not cheating in any way shape or form! if you want to come to our realm 6 chat we can banter, and we can crack jokes about this and that. you posting my name on these forums is not cool. so if your not accusing of any thing please delete the post with my name on it
    Per my post, not accusing anyone of anything, it is for Evony to decide ? not me ?

if you want to come to our realm 6 chat we can bante
    Sorry, dont do RC.

Some of the, err, to put it politely, utterances, is demeaning to any remotely intelligent person.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by <-:->Chateroon View Post
    So is that the same sarcasm that enabled Chosen to find a player within 18 minutes of porting ?
    you really think 18 minutes is to fast to find someone? when you have 60 members looking for 1 player 18 minutes is about 15 minutes to long Why is it when one player is better than another he ALWAYS has to cry cheater?? Learn how to play the game you already have the crying part perfect

[R 10:21] <CSN>TaxZ: i found him, i had to run my "find a farmer on the map" hack
    Please evony, can we have a decision, here is a player that in RC , per above has written that he or his alliance has used a map hack.

Is this allowed by evony rules ?
    Last edited by <-:->Chateroon; 06-27-2014 at 06:23 AM.

Please evony, can we have a decision, here is a player that in RC , per above has written that he or his alliance has used a map hack.

Is this allowed by evony rules ?
    Or Evony, is your silence that because you are unable to detect the possible use of any such software, it is therefore effectively allowable ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    their silence comes from the fact that they cant answer every cry baby that cries cheat. they can and do investigate players all the time im sure, they just dont want to be part of draging players names through the mud. this may be because they are adults, or maybe they simply see it as it really is.

(P.S. chateroon i find it funny that you piggy backed this topic on the forum here to scream cheat, when you and your allaince are doing that same exact thing this forum thread was REALLY made to cry about lol. maybe next time you can make your own "cry baby thread")

Tax,

I apologise, if you take it this way.

You posted a comment in RC, I am not "crying" about anything. If you hadn't posted the comment, I would not be posting here - blame yourself.

Just want Evony to confirm whether it is a cheat, or that they cant identify if anyone is using, in which case there isnt a problem.

But if people (and I mean anyone) is using external software to gain an advantage in the game, that (I would classify) as cheating.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    cheaters = losers