Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Sapper + Admiral + Cleric for free users

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Arcane Sapper + Admiral + Cleric for free users

I am wondering what to do, if I got a miserable 3 star dps from the second gold chest and not a Brute?!

In this days we are getting AS with just login. As how many times you need to log in to get it: 7 days you are in Blue already with other heroes.

To use this hero, which is a special one need a bit different team. Those who pays a lot and they start with 8x 5 star hero I am not interested in they opinion, because I can't use it, because I won't pay those money and most of use will not.
    Not interested either at epic level, because this starts at Blue.

The Cleric can be summoned with 10 souls, which is considered a cheap category versus those which needs 30 and 80.
    Only Shallows Keeper, Sniper, Machinist, Mystic, Psychopath, Tusked Storm,Riflemen are with 10 souls.

But only Cleric has 2 stages to Chapter 3 elite. So can be farmed around 2 soul / day and can have it in 6-7 days, since aren't farming chapter 3 in the first day.

Arcane Sapper jumps to mages at middle + back and wipe or die.
    Chaplain alone not really enough to help him. In some cases can save it, sometimes not needed at all other times he die, because got agro from 4 other enemies. He jumps enemy at the second or the third hit. Thats why I like to have an AoE dps charged at that point. Ice mage it is one time purchase offer or 30 souls, but all of us has Lightening Master who charge a lot faster ( and do less dps then Ice Mage).
    Now I would like to start the fight at stage 3/3 with Lightening Master / Ice Mage, Wind Master charged - any aoe dps. Hopefully he starts to get some agro and he survive for a few his. Thats why is not so good the Ice Mage: it is to close and die faster than Lightening or Wind, who is at back.
    Than this Sapper will blink to his mission. If I had an aoe spell discharged, than is "safe" to stay there 1-4 seconds ( 1-3 hits) depends on the stage, enemy power. After this he will grab agro and need protection.

FOR FREE PLAYERS I can't find a solution to protect only the default aoe healer Chaplain and the Admiral's stun.
    Sometimes it is enough, but many times at hard enemy not.
    We don't have Deathknight, because we didn't spend usd to open 20 more chest or 200... Do not tell me to get "a hero" from random chest and spend randomly 100 or 2000 usd, because I won't. Suggested Deathknight

Now I am thinking to use the Cleric protection spell, when I see he start to receive dmg and HP goes close to half use his spells to protect:
    Cleric Spells

Any of you have tried that combination?
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    I am wondering what to do, if I got a miserable 3 star dps from the second gold chest and not a Brute?!

In this days we are getting AS with just login. As how many times you need to log in to get it: 7 days you are in Blue already with other heroes.

To use this hero, which is a special one need a bit different team. Those who pays a lot and they start with 8x 5 star hero I am not interested in they opinion, because I can't use it, because I won't pay those money and most of use will not.

The Cleric can be summoned with 10 souls, which is considered a cheap category versus those which needs 30 and 80.
    Only Shallows Keeper, Sniper, Machinist, Mystic, Psychopath, Tusked Storm,Riflemen are with 10 souls.

But only Cleric has 2 stages to Chapter 3 elite. So can be farmed around 2 soul / day and can have it in 6-7 days, since aren't farming chapter 3 in the first day.

Arcane Sapper jumps to mages at middle + back and wipe or die.
    Chaplain alone not really enough to help him. In some cases can save it, sometimes not needed at all other times he die, because got agro from 4 other enemies. He jumps enemy at the second or the third hit. Thats why I like to have an AoE dps charged at that point. Ice mage it is one time purchase offer or 30 souls, but all of us has Lightening Master who charge a lot faster ( and do less dps then Ice Mage).
    Now I would like to start the fight at stage 3/3 with Lightening Master / Ice Mage, Wind Master charged - any aoe dps. Hopefully he starts to get some agro and he survive for a few his. Thats why is not so good the Ice Mage: it is to close and die faster than Lightening or Wind, who is at back.
    Than this Sapper will blink to his mission. If I had an aoe spell discharged, than is "safe" to stay there 1-4 seconds ( 1-3 hits) depends on the stage, enemy power. After this he will grab agro and need protection.

FOR FREE PLAYERS I can't find a solution to protect only the default aoe healer Chaplain and the Admiral's stun.
    Sometimes it is enough, but many times at hard enemy not.
    We don't have Deathknight, because we didn't spend usd to open 20 more chest or 200... Do not tell me to get "a hero" from random chest and spend randomly 100 or 2000 usd, because I won't. Suggested Deathknight

Now I am thinking to use the Cleric protection spell, when I see he start to receive dmg and HP goes close to half use his spells to protect:
    Cleric Spells

Any of you have tried that combination?
    Unfortunately doesnt work. admiral squishy. cleric even more squishy.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I have 50/50 Cleric soul stones to evolve him to 3 stars but I don't. I also have enough equipment to promote him to Purple but I don't. I notice his 4th skill reduce dam but I'm skeptical to such investment, similar to huge investment to AS and then not used (someone told AS 3 stars is useful, yes but my AS 1 star not work, I don't want to pay $4.99 3 times for 45 AS soul stones which I don't know if I could use properly or not).

If you have a chance to upgrade Cleric to purple, let us know how each skill point + to such 4th skill. Some 0.3% per skill point really won't work for me in this time, when Crusade is harder and some (other) people keep blah blah blah how easy to 'clear Crusade everyday'.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post

agreed, im a free player too, i wont pay to be strong, i train to be strong!!1 month of gameplay i have almost 20 hero already lol with rank 70 in arena , keep farming from crusade,guild and arena you can get many other decent hero from there, i have almost all 10 and 30 soul stone hero
    Last edited by smileyfap360; 10-13-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I have 50/50 Cleric soul stones to evolve him to 3 stars but I don't. I also have enough equipment to promote him to Purple but I don't. I notice his 4th skill reduce dam but I'm skeptical to such investment, similar to huge investment to AS and then not used (someone told AS 3 stars is useful, yes but my AS 1 star not work, I don't want to pay $4.99 3 times for 45 AS soul stones which I don't know if I could use properly or not).

If you have a chance to upgrade Cleric to purple, let us know how each skill point + to such 4th skill. Some 0.3% per skill point really won't work for me in this time, when Crusade is harder and some (other) people keep blah blah blah how easy to 'clear Crusade everyday'.
    As I mentioned in other post, Cleric is a joke. FYI, 4th skill is 4.1% + 0.1% each level. I think any investment on Cleric is a waste. If you want a second heal, try shadow shaman.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    As I mentioned in other post, Cleric is a joke. FYI, 4th skill is 4.1% + 0.1% each level. I think any investment on Cleric is a waste. If you want a second heal, try shadow shaman.

I have shadow shaman too but i cant hardly see how often he uses his poison skill but for his ulti = heal it gives really high amount + blue skill extend someones life if sum1 has low hp, mine is only blue+2(max skills at L49) no budget to promote on purple since its not my priority hero atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    100% agree.
    I got the Cleric in 2? free account in Blue. NOT WORTH. He has little protection and 0 dps. The party will leak of dps. Has so little protection as it is not enough. Or should be better protection/heals or better protection or dps too.

I have made a test on a NOT FREE account:

AS a bit below life, timer 1:20

He has protection and in 8 sec the ultis are used:

Dps result:

Observe: only 1 hero is 1 star. it is not for free users.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Arcane Sapper is a pain, if you train it to purple.
    In Arena he slay your back line and now he has enough pf to cast his ultimate which mean at least one death.
    He could be a switch to commando.

lol, it's not a fight, it's a show. They just stand there, you do what you want. Try to make a decent test on Chapter6 or Chapter 7, that would be a proper test.

I saw people use AS some where in ladder, but currently not sure if they are exist in ladder or not, haven't found 1 in top 20 Server 4 Chaplain. Pretty simple reason: they all use (or try to use) 4* or 5* heroes.

I just have done an AS test.
    - Chapter VIII, mission 3.
    - Test times: 10, all auto fight from scene 1 to scene 3.
    - AS lvl 54 blue + 2, others lvl 58 purple
    This is still an easy test because my team can clear this mission with only 4 heroes & auto fight, AS just an addition to expo his 'skill'.
    Result:
    The first time, AS act pretty good, he killed to the end. Survive.
    Next 9 times, he dies like this. He, himself, can't make it to 3rd scene. The team still clear the mission without him.

(This picture of AS dying is not in the test, I just want to show you how he dies in those tests, same position, same posture, perfect)

AS point: 9/10. I mean 9 death/10 tries.
    Last edited by bin; 10-14-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Well he's your only blue & underleveled & 1* hero, I think it's normal to get him on his knees pretty often.

Mine, same chap, is lvl 53 purple 1*, to be fair he kicks asses. Still squishy but you'll only notice during arena/crusade matches. At purple he gets really high life steal rate and critical rate, self sustains way better than at blue.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    lol, it's not a fight, it's a show. They just stand there, you do what you want. Try to make a decent test on Chapter6 or Chapter 7, that would be a proper test.

I saw people use AS some where in ladder, but currently not sure if they are exist in ladder or not, haven't found 1 in top 20 Server 4 Chaplain. Pretty simple reason: they all use (or try to use) 4* or 5* heroes.
    Please do not put any effort on AS. On my road to top, the team gets AS is my favorite. This hero can't survive 4 seconds after his blink. Because he blinks at round 2, there are lots of 3rd skills waiting. A 5 v 5 game becomes 5 v 4 in less than 10 seconds and his death gives energy to the other team. In crusade AS could be controlled by chaplain right after his blink.

I just have done an AS test.
    - Chapter VIII, mission 3.
    - Test times: 10, all auto fight from scene 1 to scene 3.
    - AS lvl 54 blue + 2, others lvl 58 purple
    This is still an easy test because my team can clear this mission with only 4 heroes & auto fight, AS just an addition to expo his 'skill'.
    Result:
    The first time, AS act pretty good, he killed to the end. Survive.
    Next 9 times, he dies like this. He, himself, can't make it to 3rd scene. The team still clear the mission without him.

(This picture of AS dying is not in the test, I just want to show you how he dies in those tests, same position, same posture, perfect)

AS point: 9/10. I mean 9 death/10 tries.

My experince is the same at green, blue level.
    AS need protection and the aoe healer can't protect him.
    Best is a Deathknight but if you don't have, than a Cleric and 1 more - but then is leak of dps.

I will farm the Cleric on double drop events and lets see if, a 2 star with some upgraded skill a Blue is helpfully or not.
    Today went with Cleric + AS at Crusade.
    What do you think which member died first from my team?

If you meet an opponent with AS and you extract from your team the mages, then the purple man it will try to kill your healer!
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-14-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoryn View Post
    Arcane Sapper is a pain, if you train it to purple.
    In Arena he slay your back line and now he has enough pf to cast his ultimate which mean at least one death.
    He could be a switch to commando.
    how about both O.o , commando purple give more agility to arcane sapper O.o

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Maybe Shadow Shamans 3rd Skill is a better safety net for Arcane Sapper?

He puts a Shield on the lowest HP ally that absorbs damage.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605