Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Reconsider Crusade System

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar

Exclamation Please Reconsider Crusade System

As we all know, crusade on the past 2 days have been very difficult on us..
    im a moderate player and have a fairly decent team (i believe).. and crusade was never been easy to begin with, but with some strategy and skill management somehow i can clear it..crusade was just fine..no complain about that..

But now.. after update 2 days ago, i dont have any idea how to clear it anymore..but it not just me, but many players also face the same problem..they post some thread, and admin response

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that the adjustment on the Crusade makes you feel uncomfortable. The decision was make by our developers to make Crusade more challenging and fun. I think they have their considerations. Thanks

Best Regards
    Betty
    Cmon betty,, when they asked crus to be nerfed , U INCREASE the difficulties. Is that some sort of sarcarsm i dont know lol
    Developers , if u are so pissed about people complaining, pls dont do this to us..

this is not "fun" and "challanging" at all... please reconsider this

sorry for my whining but i cnt hold it lol

Dear Leaders
    The developers told us that they didn't adjust the difficulties in the Crusade. But the matching system is rather complicated. Focusing on building up your top 5 heroes may help getting further in the Crusade.

Best Regards
    Betty
    no betty, we feel it clearly the matching is different from 2 days ago. u say didn't adjust but it really affect us.

Im lv 53 and I focus on 10 heroes maxed and focused all lv max all equip max. and i barely scratch 13/15
    how can u say focusing 5 heroes can help
    Last edited by dratinax; 10-13-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Hear us out pls

Some complains from players...

Quote Originally Posted by waxors View Post
    DEAR ADMIN,,

Pls revise the crusade system.... 2 days AGO was fine.. then there was update ...NOW crusade just like hell
    IM lv 53 moderate VIP.. i need the gold...

I remembered somebody complain how hard crusade it... it was fine.. but then BETTY SAID SHE GONNA FIX IT..after update u change the alogarhytm on crusade and it became impossible too clear!!!!!

PLEASE REVISE IT BACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad
    Quote Originally Posted by dratinax View Post
    I feel u bro

I thought it was just me
    Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    It was pretty difficult for me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    +1

Die all at wave 10th Lite-Vip account lvl 50; opponents are just those Purple lvl 53 heroes. I intend to wait a day to level up to deal with them but then ... that guy level up to level 54.....WTH ? So hopeless!
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Oh i thought it was just me.. team lvl 54 but met a team of four lv 56s on wave two, tho no big deal but normally they are lv 45-47 on wave two which dont deal alot to my tanks.. but today they managed to get my old curse and tank to half hp ... thought i was jus unlucky.. hmm pls have a look into crusade system admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by COPYMILK View Post
    fxxk those who posting it was manageable before....
    Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    It starts to get really, really difficult at stage 10. Everyone you face is 2-3 levels higher than you, and sometimes, a barrage of ultimates won't help you survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebbie View Post
    Yeahh so hard on wave 10... damn that make me can't win.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    +1 crusade is the only enormous boost of income if you dont die besides the gold rift. so if i was a developer in order to make some money i need to make this hard for you this game cant be easy for u to just climb to #1. Speaking in the voice of Ucool I Want Your money to make this game Grow.

man even the captcha has gotten hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptsome110 View Post
    the biggest problem is that the money you gain goes back into your mainline up which
    makes it really hard to invest in new players to test them out
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkur View Post
    i agree. before you fight players 5-6 levels lower than you and around round 12 you fight same level and it gets getting stronger. but today i fought same level as me as early as wave 7. i thought u was just unlucky.
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Lol lv 62 faced lv 70 all 5* at wave 9, thats not fun at all

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

There has got to be a better system...

Dear Betty,

You say the developers made crusade this way to make it more 'challenging' and 'fun'.

But let me ask you this:

I am in the top 10-20th place in arena. When I do crusade and I get to stages 9/15 or 10/15, I meet the 'monsters' from 1st - 10th place in arena.

If I can beat them, would I not be in their positions??? I can throw 20 heroes at anyone of them and I would still be slaughtered like a pig.

You ought to redefine your definition of 'challenging' and 'fun'.

Honestly, when I do crusade, I just tell myself that it has only 10 stages,sometimes 9.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that the adjustment on the Crusade makes you feel uncomfortable. The decision was make by our developers to make Crusade more challenging and fun. I think they have their considerations. Thanks

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Leaders
    The developers told us that they didn't adjust the difficulties in the Crusade. But the matching system is rather complicated. Focusing on building up your top 5 heroes may help getting further in the Crusade.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yeah, I have to agree. When fighting opponents that are 3-4 lvls above your team, it isn't really challenging or fun... With the way the game is, you just go in and get slaughtered Please listen to your players and reconsider the matchmaking for crusade!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think the devs are trying to support the VIP players/heavy spenders since they will probably have better chance to go further in Crusade and get better stuffs than others. We, the casual players, are supposed to have this kind of "challenge" and "fun". Yes. You will have to spend more to have fun. The strong will get stronger. I think it's reasonable.
    Solution: We will all talk about Crusade as a 10-stage challenge from now on.
    And today I got some stuffs called "Ether" from free gold chest. 2 pieces. Sold for 500,000 each.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Fun and challenging?

How the fxxk im gonna beat 4-5 higher lvl than me @ stage 12 with dying heroes?

Even we complete all stages that gold faaaar from enuf

What dev trying to do? Force us to vip15? Or just focus 5-8 heroes?
    Last edited by COPYMILK; 10-13-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sothasil View Post
    I think the devs are trying to support the VIP players/heavy spenders since they will probably have better chance to go further in Crusade and get better stuffs than others. We, the casual players, are supposed to have this kind of "challenge" and "fun". Yes. You will have to spend more to have fun. The strong will get stronger. I think it's reasonable.
    And today I got some stuffs called "Ether" from free gold chest. 2 pieces. Sold for 500,000 each.
    What???? are u serious even VIP players are getting Uber pawned at stage 10. i am VIP 9 amd gues what i some times make it past 7. the reason they don't see past this mistake is because of Commando. i made a suggestion to restrict commando from the crusade i am guaranteeing a HUGE and BIG difference. 100% of the time commando is in each stage. now this is where the strategy goes wrong. in order to have a winning chance you will have to use commando too. loweres the chance of you using strategy. or at least remove all commando after stage 9 or 10.

Quote Originally Posted by COPYMILK View Post
    How the fxxk im gonna beat 4-5 higher lvl than me @ stage 12 with dying heroes?

Even we complete all stages that gold faaaar from enuf

What dev trying to do? Force us to vip15? Or just focus 5-8 heroes?
    I know right
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by sothasil View Post
    If i have the fortune everyday i'm sure nobody complain about crusde difficulties lol
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

re-work crusade is a MUST!

You need to re-work the crusade system. It is way to difficult as is and is making me want to throw my phone against the wall. Instead I'm just going to delete this game and not lose my phone. The first wave I fought today the opponents were 4 levels higher then me and wiped out 5 of my maxed out hero's! THE FIRST WAVE! I'm sorry, but this is just unacceptable and needs to be changed very soon or lots of people will stop playong your game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Crusade difficulty = more $ for ucool!!!

Its very obvious that with the increase of difficulty of crusade people will get less gold per day. Keeping up with maxing out purple hero's skills each time you level was a challenge as is. Now its going to be even harder since crusade was a decent gold farm and was challenging before the change. Its simple, they changed it to make more money from all of us!

Open your eyes!

With the loss of so much gold to keep up with leveling your hero skills you will now need to use gems on midas... crusade has been nerfed for the sole purpose of getting more money out of all of us! I have spent money on this game and am very unsatisfied with the way crusade has changed. I will no longer promote the game and reccomend it to my friends. I will also no longer spend any money on this game in protest untill crusade is changed back to the fun/challenging system it was before the change.

This was a very enjoyable game for me, but with the obvious digging in players pockets for $, $ I was willing to spend anyway. I will no longer get the same enjoyment out of it, which will lead up to me not playing your game anymore... try getting money out of people who won't play your game ucool... good luck with that!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Good topic.

Agree, fighting with enemies 5+ High level then you is really annoying. I don't care i couldn't finish it in a day but really nonsense to fight with really high level players, ruining the game.
    Server 3 - Emberstar

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I bet this admin does not play the game.
    He doesn't know anything.
    He needs to ask the devs for every single tiny stuff while I can clearly see by my eyes.
    Focus on 5 heroes? LOL.