Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [TIPS] VIP6 reaches rank 1 on day 15; Strategy and tips to share

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Vengeance spirit

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't think Vengeance is underestimated at all. Mystic, Arcane, Monk Warrior, and Machinist are underestimated.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    I don't think Vengeance is underestimated at all. Mystic, Arcane, Monk Warrior, and Machinist are underestimated.
    Partially agree.
    I did some experiments:
    Arcane will be much more powerful after 3 star. This hero is really like a suicide in tough game. But he has a big advantage, his energy cap is very low, thus could easily cast 2 ultimate in crusade. And he could buy some time for your team to charge more energy. I tried to use him in a expendable team which normally target to take 12-14 team's war chief first life and old curse down, so that my alpha team could take the team down without lose any hp/mp, just personally choice.

Machinist could do a lot of damage on the front line, his problem is no control skill and lack of hp. He is 1 star hero by default, And is hard to evolve.

Mystic will be my next test target. I personally think 2 support might be too many, but his charge might be good for some hero like death Mage or lightning element

Monk is front line hero, that means take damage from war chief. Unless you could cast faster than opposite to stun, life is tough for front line hero, sword master might be the special

Quote Originally Posted by jahlim View Post
    Vengeance spirit
    Thanks for clarify it, I thought it would be common sense to link it to Medusa

Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    What name has the Medusa here?
    Depth Voice(Talenta) or Vengeance Spirit (Nasira)?

War Chief: - unlocking from elites chapter: 1,4,7 : 30 souls needed, 40% drop rate: 75 elite instance needed.
    Old Curse: - Arena: some can have from some can dream about, I am dreaming
    Shadow Leaves: everyone has at beginning - almost from 2 star in the few next days
    Commando: from Crusade.
    Vengeance Spirit ( Medusa ) - chapter3,6 elite.
    Hi you don't need a perfect team you will get those 4 hero for sure, and the 5th will be the hero you get from the first chest. Just take your time old curse will come, and the no3 chest and no15 chest in crusade will give you hero card sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    The gap between player pay nothing and player pay 5 bucks is small, that does not guarantee 5 bucks player will dominate Non-vip players. In every MMO game, the number of non-vip players always more than 10 times vip players.
    All what I am discussing is for new server, you need to plan. This game is daily reset based, so the achievement is the function of time, it is simple. VIP could get more weight over time, that's it. If you want to reach top 1 in server 4, you have to got high level VIP. But non-VIP player could still reach top
    100, eventually, because the non-linear accumulate exp and VIP cost.

The benefit from VIP is not linear, that is the fundamental. The minimum requirement to reach top ever once is VIP 5, because it could minimize the day/gem cost to reach lvl 53.

In Asia, VIP7 might be enough to reach top 1. You just need to get up early on day 2 and be the first few people reach lvl 30+. As I said the exp is non-linear, you have to take the advantage of the curve.

I am at server 16, to reach top 1 is not that hard. I play at the same day as you did. I am level 56/57 today, so I guess I spend less gem than you did, let alone I waste 8000 gem to buy 30 golden chest buy get nothing. On 9pm cut off time, I have reached lvl 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9 and lots of 10+ I think top 100 is enough as that is 500 coins. It is very easy for VIP3 player to do it. And VIP 5 could enjoy top 50

I start crusade on day 2, worst at 12/15 which is day 2, 1 times at 13/15, 2 times at 14/15, rest are all 15/15. Including today, I am 56, 12-15 is 58, 61, 59, 61. Both 61 are top 3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I'm in server 16, VIP 4, I don't think any VIP 4 have 8000 gems to 'waste'. The number of x10 golden chests I bought is 1 and using hard earned gems by fighting arena, I was Non-VIP at the time I buy any first chests, if there was no Brute, I quit, Brute appeared when I spent my last gems to throw away that account.

Anyone wants to show more 'expert' than me, ok, let show how far you could do with a completely NON-VIP account.

I'm in server 16, VIP 4, I don't think any VIP 4 have 8000 gems to 'waste'. The number of x10 golden chests I bought is 1 and using hard earned gems by fighting arena, I was Non-VIP at the time I buy any first chests, if there was no Brute, I quit, Brute appeared when I spent my last gems to throw away that account.

Anyone wants to show more 'expert' than me, ok, let show how far you could do with a completely NON-VIP account.
    VIP4 should reach top 10 easily in server 16, VIP5 should reaches top 1 for sure. Not only once, but at 9pm cut off time to get the top rewards. Did you ever take that shot?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Prodigalr; 10-19-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have question ?

1.How to handle Warchief ?
    2.How to handle Commando ?
    3.What do you think about Vengence Spirit and Phychic Sword ?
    4.Between Lunar Guadian and Leaves which one is good ?
    5.What's AGILITY can do?

Thax

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
    I have question ?

1.How to handle Warchief ?
    2.How to handle Commando ?
    3.What do you think about Vengence Spirit and Phychic Sword ?
    4.Between Lunar Guadian and Leaves which one is good ?
    5.What's AGILITY can do?

Thax
    I will cut&paste some tips I shared in another post,
    Before go to the strategy, I will to list few tips again! I would call skill 1 as ultimate or ulti.
    0. At any time, if the battle is not finished (both teams has alive hero), if you quit the game (home button), The battle will not be recorded!
    1. If Old Curse cast Ulti on the first second of a battle, It can block all round 2 skill (which is skill 2) for the heroes inced by him, including Succubus.
    2. If Old Curse is at position 1 or 2 (second from right), he can Ulti AT LEAST 4 heroes! In your alpha team, that is the exact position
    3. When DK is stunned by commando, if he has Ulti, you CAN cast this Ulti (by hand please) BEFORE round 2 skill hit you.
    4. DK will ONLY ward himself if he has the lowest HP percentage in your team!
    5. DK will ONLY coil himself if he has the lowest HP percentage among all alive hero!
    6. Your shadow leaves skill 3 might not silence other teams Ulti once they cast it
    7. When DK cast Ulti, IF there is another front lane hero, that hero will becomes the main target for any single target skills
    8. Do not cast commando and shadow leaves Ulti untill necessary, it will give the other team massive energy
    9. Cleric is a joke in Crusade
    10. If Shallow Keeper cast Ulti at first second, commando can't shot the stun arrow

1. I am sure you revering to WC which can revive, it depends on two cases
    a) after revive, WC is facing to your tank (opposite direction of your main team). That means it won't hurts your team's middle/back position. In this case literally WC just means their team's tank has extra HP, that is it. The main focus is still to interrupt their middle/back team's ulti skill
    b) after revive, WC is facing to your team (either the distance between your tank and your middle is shortened, or he stands in the middle of your tank and your middle), so his 2nd skill can hurts your team. In this case, like all other cases, you have three options.
    I. kill him asap
    II. control him, like Vengeance's Ultimate
    III. heal the team
    Always you can quit this fight and try some different sequence/mix up to see if you could do better

2. You don't need to handle Commando, because you will have one, unless for your expendable team. As DK is the main tank. The stun doesn't hurts a lot because there is not many good 1st round skill, and you have multiple way to get around of their 2nd round skills, please check the tips above.

3. IMHO, Vengeance is much better for 2 reasons,
    a) she has passive AOE damage, deals damage to middle/back position even tank is alive, that can help you nail down their heroes asap
    b) she has one of the only two ultimate could interrupt skills after they start cast (The other one is shallow keeper)

But Vengeance is not a must have, she will be better have, and in most cases her dps might be lower than luna

4). IMHO, if possible you can take them both, WC+Old Curse+Luna+Commando+Shadow Leaves makes a perfect Arena team.
    If you have to chose on from them, just few pros/cons
    Luna:
    a. She has AOE damage
    b. She has ability to nail down the weakest hero in another team

Shadow:
    a. She has silence on 3rd round
    b. She could slow their Tank
    c. She is at the back position, so she won't get hurt from Old Curse and Spearman.

If I have 1 fight to go I might chose Luna, but if for 10 fights, after I charges Luna, I will pick Shadow

5)Cut&Paste from my other post
    1 str = 18 hp + 0.33 armor + 1 physical attack if hero is major in str = 4 hero power
    1 agi = 0.33 physical crit + 1.33 physical attack if hero is major in agi, = 3.67~4 hero power also it suppose to increase your attack and cast speed
    1 int = 2 Magic power + 1 physical attack if hero is major in int. = 4 hero power

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thx so much bro dang good informations

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I don't know about the "new server = less people that spend crazy money", just started in a new server few days ago willing to spent 100 USD, already met 2 persons over VIP 11, which is at least 500 USD. There is always someone willing to pay more than you. At least i'm in the top 10 rank.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    I don't know about the "new server = less people that spend crazy money", just started in a new server few days ago willing to spent 100 USD, already met 2 persons over VIP 11, which is at least 500 USD. There is always someone willing to pay more than you. At least i'm in the top 10 rank.
    Agree with you. Even new server has some very heavy spenders. My server s24 got 2 VIP 11 atm. Fortunately not all of them know how to use their money well. One is still at rank 2x (he spent a shit load on chests) while the other,although usually at rank 1 with 3 stars Frost Mage, has pretty bad team set up and can be beaten by any VIP 5 top players. So there's always hope

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    100 bucks and top 10 arena, what to complain ? Let spend 100 bucks in Server 4 and see where you are with such 'huge money' ?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    100 bucks and top 10 arena, what to complain ? Let spend 100 bucks in Server 4 and see where you are with such 'huge money' ?
    Obviously not right now since the level gap is soooo high but if you did it at the start when s4 just opened and knew how to use your gems well, I think it's a guarantee top 20.