Thread: Help - New Event - Worth it ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Help - New Event - Worth it ?

I just saw a event of today that you have to spend about 3k gems to get Anti-mage souls, is that worth ?? because you need to spend that in a single day, so am i thinking of buy a 10 gems chests or something like that, but i dunno if they gonna have in future another way to get anti-mage souls.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    I guess the measure of how worth it is how heavily you have invested into the sapper. Personally I am unimpressed with him so I just take the login stones for him and relegate him to the back of the roster, but I have seen a few three star sappers so there are people that are putting resources into the character.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    in my opinion not worth at all
    too expensive but if you can effort it why not?

i think you can optain souls in arena/crusade shop next month like commando last time

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The problem with anti-mage is that you need to tailor a team for him.

Commando, Pilot, Psychic Sword or Luna, Sapper and War Chief, in theory is an excellent team to destroy their back line.

Psychic sword lower the defense allowing pilot and sapper to kill their mages fast, war chief with his passive helps sapper to survive.

But only useful in arena.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I think AS soul stones not worths any gems, I may buy it by 20k coins but 40 gems/AS soul stones is still expensive. Spend 3000 gems for 10 AS soul stones ? Sound like a fail promotion.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I like the way he performs his skill and appearance so spent 1k for his 5 stones. I dont know that AS failed me as Emberstar did or not, throu....
    At the 2nd chest opened, i got Brute haha. Dont have slot for him atm but will consider later
    Last edited by Kevin; 10-21-2014 at 05:02 AM.