Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [TIPS] VIP6 reaches rank 1 on day 15; Strategy and tips to share

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Although many top Arena don't have her but I see somewhere at position 31, 34, 37 having Death Mage (currently VIP 11, right?). I think 100 bucks (VIP 7) guarantee you a position in top 50 for 1,2 hours, but not a permanent position.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    I don't know about the "new server = less people that spend crazy money", just started in a new server few days ago willing to spent 100 USD, already met 2 persons over VIP 11, which is at least 500 USD. There is always someone willing to pay more than you. At least i'm in the top 10 rank.
    Just interested, what do you spend your $$ on? Is it gold boxes at the start to get a decent set of heroes or just for extra stamina/ retry's at levels/ midas etc?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphex View Post
    Just interested, what do you spend your $$ on? Is it gold boxes at the start to get a decent set of heroes or just for extra stamina/ retry's at levels/ midas etc?
    20 USD is guaranteed to give you top 1 on ANY new server. If you can do better than that then you are more expert. The only place you need to use gem is 1x-4x Midas, stamina and elite reset.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Agree with you. Even new server has some very heavy spenders. My server s24 got 2 VIP 11 atm. Fortunately not all of them know how to use their money well. One is still at rank 2x (he spent a shit load on chests) while the other,although usually at rank 1 with 3 stars Frost Mage, has pretty bad team set up and can be beaten by any VIP 5 top players. So there's always hope
    Yeah i saw the same, but they learn and change their setup team as pawns, with over 80k gems who wouldn't? I saw now #1 rank to change his team over 3 to 4 times with already some heroes as 5 and 4 stars, so hope is not limitless. But still, trying to enjoy the best!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphex View Post
    Gold boxes only 3-4 times just starting the new server, since you need a good team and getting #1 rank position ASAP, not sure but it gives you about 10k gems or even more, after that all the extra stamina as possbile, 1x midas, reset elite for stones as much as you want to spend, i personally reset till it cost 100 gems, since goblin merchant might sell you 2 stones for 80. After that, just hoping not many people spend more than you hahaha, since is not hard to learn about the game, simply logic, richer people get best chance of being in a better rank!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post
    Gold boxes only 3-4 times just starting the new server, since you need a good team and getting #1 rank position ASAP, not sure but it gives you about 10k gems or even more, after that all the extra stamina as possbile, 1x midas, reset elite for stones as much as you want to spend, i personally reset till it cost 100 gems, since goblin merchant might sell you 2 stones for 80. After that, just hoping not many people spend more than you hahaha, since is not hard to learn about the game, simply logic, richer people get best chance of being in a better rank!
    Yeah, I just hope they will add better dimensions to the game, like allowing you to position your heroes and buffed some underpowered heroes, etc. Right now all top players are just using the same set of heroes over again and whoever has more lvls/stars wins, it's pretty dumb IMO.