Thread: What do you think about Lightning Elemental

What do you think about Lightning Elemental

Hi Guss

I'm a new Heroes Charge Player and i'm wondering what you think about the Hero Lightning Elemental. I like him very much but i don't know if it's worth to Upgrade him again and again. He's only level 37 and I'm at the fifth chapter :3. Sry for my bad english, i know it's not the best ^.^

Already a big thank you!

Greetings

kingjuli8

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You are stiill low level and can use him to win battles, but once he is over 50-53, he becomes useless as his crazy ultimate just doesnt come out because he dies from other heroes aoe atks. I am stil using him for crusade tho, securing me 6-7 wins alwways with that crazy ult

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    You are stiill low level and can use him to win battles, but once he is over 50-53, he becomes useless as his crazy ultimate just doesnt come out because he dies from other heroes aoe atks. I am stil using him for crusade tho, securing me 6-7 wins alwways with that crazy ult
    Nice thx. And what do you think about Commando? I like her pretty much Especially the buff= op. Is she really that good?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjuli8 View Post
    Nice thx. And what do you think about Commando? I like her pretty much Especially the buff= op. Is she really that good?
    Yea she is, at least for alot of us. The buff means a quicker death for front tanks (of course for your tanks too if enemy has commando) and when u reach blue , the initial stun can make almosst any tank to 40-50% hp before he can react.. so it kinda comes down to whose tank is tankier

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Yea she is, at least for alot of us. The buff means a quicker death for front tanks (of course for your tanks too if enemy has commando) and when u reach blue , the initial stun can make almosst any tank to 40-50% hp before he can react.. so it kinda comes down to whose tank is tankier
    agee with him.

Lightning elemental is useful low stages in every place.

But after lvl 45. he is slower in arena. U need 2 tanks to support him to cast ulti.

But in Crusade at any levels, he is god. Just make sure u time his ulti to kill so tht he always have energy. To me he ranks as top DPS, besides a purple death mage.

Due to current team compositions. Old curse standing behind a war chief or another tanks, its tough to reach him but this guys ulti can reach and strikes twice.. Succubus/Wind Master can be used to supplement Lightning Elemental.