Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for WARCHIEF purple skill retweak to make crusade/ arena fairer

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Suggestion for WARCHIEF purple skill retweak to make crusade/ arena fairer

Admin, warchief purple skill is really kinda OP as he already has nice cleaving burst damage, which most other tanks have and have an substantial health pool as with other tanks, and giving him 4/5 of his hp back when he dies makes him so much stronger. If possible, maybe re tweak his purple skill like in dota, wittout mana u cant ressurect. But in this case, make it such that "if warchief does not obtain x% of energy during his first death, he does not resurrect" the x could be 75, or 60 if 75 seems too big a nerf. I guess this could make it fairer for arena AS WELL AS for crusade. Because in higher lvls, all we are facing is warchief and this makes the 15 waves hellish as if we are fighting 5v6 everytime.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Admin, warchief purple skill is really kinda OP as he already has nice cleaving burst damage, which most other tanks have and have an substantial health pool as with other tanks, and giving him 4/5 of his hp back when he dies makes him so much stronger. If possible, maybe re tweak his purple skill like in dota, wittout mana u cant ressurect. But in this case, make it such that "if warchief does not obtain x% of energy during his first death, he does not resurrect" the x could be 75, or 60 if 75 seems too big a nerf. I guess this could make it fairer for arena AS WELL AS for crusade. Because in higher lvls, all we are facing is warchief and this makes the 15 waves hellish as if we are fighting 5v6 everytime.
    He gets energy while taking damage like others. So he usually dies with at least 80% I think.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Actually i find nothing wrong with him coming back alive. That is his specialty anyways.

But the unreal 3k damages to the whole surrounding. Now that is unreal for a tank with 2 lives or 200% hp guaranteed.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    sorry but i don't think warchief is OP. Warchief is one kind of hero that can be categorize "late hero"... like profesional killer. Many player upset bcoz they think they are strong anough... especially when they got windmaster or razor for their 1st 3star hero. oh yea... i played in several servers... and i did experience the difference. player who got profesioal killer is really pain in the ass if i can said... while my friends can easily pass many map, crusade or even arena... i couldn't.

same thing with warchief... he got massive damage, yes... but warchief isn't as defensive or strong as deathknight nor shallow keeper... if the player play the skill right... or right hero/team combination (auto like arena). I can beat other warchief easily with combination of bear warrior and soul hunter, even if my enemy put their warchief with cleric or death knight. And there many other hero which i tought stronger then warchief... if u played it right.

wait and see... until u met death mage or "phantom lancer" will be... i'll bet they gonna complaint again

No. i personally think too many spoiled player here whining...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    HA, you're so right. Wait till everyone has Death Mage. War chief is not as OP as you guys think. Shallows is basically his worst enemy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    HA, you're so right. Wait till everyone has Death Mage. War chief is not as OP as you guys think. Shallows is basically his worst enemy.
    too many spoiled player here. when they face a hard hero... they cry and whinning this hero need to be nerf, that hero need to be nerf...

why not asking the opposite way... asked ucool to upgrade the other hero instead... i bet only few player ever noticed sniper or mystic. how about if i asked sniper and mytic to be upgrade... for sniper upgrade his 2nd skill into always stun and plus higher damage, and his ultimate skill (assasinate) is higher and faster... i'll bet soon anough they cry to nerf it down too.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post
    too many spoiled player here. when they face a hard hero... they cry and whinning this hero need to be nerf, that hero need to be nerf...

why not asking the opposite way... asked ucool to upgrade the other hero instead... i bet only few player ever noticed sniper or mystic. how about if i asked sniper and mytic to be upgrade... for sniper upgrade his 2nd skill into always stun and plus higher damage, and his ultimate skill (assasinate) is higher and faster... i'll bet soon anough they cry to nerf it down too.
    Sssssh, I don't want people to abus--I mean, use them.

Yes. And after a few months you'll see copied team in the arena 50. Something better than War chief? OK we will go for it. Can you guys distinguish two words "difficulty" and "diversity"?
    No one use mystic and a lot of other heroes just because the game is not balance at all => It clearly requires a fix. The balance offers more value since you can play more heroes. This game has limited interaction in combat and the only thing you can do is to pick 5 heroes. So clearly you don't want to pick Admiral if you have war chief. That's simple and boring.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I still play Admiral, Arcane Sapper, Spearman and Psychic Sword...so yes, I'm a free kill for any half decent team out there. But I just couldn't stand playing a team I don't like.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandokap View Post
    I still play Admiral, Arcane Sapper, Spearman and Psychic Sword...so yes, I'm a free kill for any half decent team out there. But I just couldn't stand playing a team I don't like.
    And for that you deserve a round of applause!

Most important is to have fun, and play with the Heroes/Characters you enjoy.

Even though everyone thinks "Old Curse" is a superior hero (and even a MUST in some cases), i would never use Old Curse in my Team.

I might be stuck at Arena Rating 100 by not using him, but that doesn't bother me one bit.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by komikboy View Post

excelent!!!!
    yeah, i need ucool to rebalance emberstar! her purple skill doesn't sync with her skills, she is int heroes who rely on magic, not physical crit!
    and i have 3* emberstar level 53, she only have 5500 HP, OMG str gain per level is more than shadow leaves but why the HP is lower below shadow leaves or chaplain! o_O

Uh-oh don't nerf any heroes!!! (especially swordmaster! because i want to get him!)
    , u just need to rebalance the forgotten heroes (emberstar, psycopath, mountain, and many more!!!)

Emberstars Purple-skill could be "Fire Resistance", which means that she only takes 20 % of all Fire-based damage. (80 % of all Fire-based damage is removed)

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    excelent!!!!
    yeah, i need ucool to rebalance emberstar! her purple skill doesn't sync with her skills, she is int heroes who rely on magic, not physical crit!
    and i have 3* emberstar level 53, she only have 5500 HP, OMG str gain per level is more than shadow leaves but why the HP is lower below shadow leaves or chaplain! o_O

Uh-oh don't nerf any heroes!!! (especially swordmaster! because i want to get him!)
    , u just need to rebalance the forgotten heroes (emberstar, psycopath, mountain, and many more!!!)
    I agree. Upgrade other heroes. It's the same stuff.
    Nerf and upgrading is the process of BALANCING the game. They are the same. You need to review EVERY hero in order to make such decision for one. If you want to give Sniper more health then you also see if other heroes need more health too? Should we reduce his damage since he has more health and can do more damage over time? Should we reduce health of others instead? It's complicated.
    The point is: WC is being a priority for ANY body who owns him. Look at your team and see. You don't want to use him? It's just because you don't want to copy from others. It doesn't mean WC is not superior. And you lose the game. Now it's fun for you. But what about after a few more months?
    I believe there will be no level of balance like what we see from DOTA in this game. But the closer we get, the more fun/value this game will offer.

PS: You know this game copied most stuffs from DOTA. Well, Skeleton King (dota) can be killed easily by draining his mana. Why it doesn't happen to this war chief? He has a complete set of superior skill from DOTA. No other hero has.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    rebalance psycopath too, his ultimate is so low damage and useless! you put a gambling system on his ultimate, and in fact, if he lucky enough, he can release an ultimate just once per match!!!

ever wonder you use him on crusade or arena as defender/attacker?
    this is my reaction:
    "OMG, my psycopath dying, but finally his energy is full so i can unleash the beast!!!"

but when he perform a Karln Shout, he didn't multicast, and the damage is just like shadow leaves normal hit.
    WTH!!!!
    even with multicast, the damage still no match with shadow leaves critical hit!

why you put fireball as an ultimate skills??
    he will die in no time and doesn't have any chance to cast his skills!

this hero just like an useless thing in my hero lists!

(if your concept is like dota, then do it like dota!) psycopath is melee heroes who has high damage on normal hit, high HP, high armor, with fast skills cooldown and deadly multicast spells, so everyone who encounter him will fell a fear and need to kill him ASAP.

but in your game
    Psycopath is just like a comedian or a clown who want to perform a dance and give you free 600 energy refill! LOL
    Last edited by Trickster; 10-14-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Maybe Psycopath could "steal energy" with some of his skills (skill 2 or 3), preventing enemies from doing their Ultimate?