Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: plz redesign crusader matching system or kickout abuse users!!

  1. #31
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    7
    I think your enemies based on the sum of 5 heroes with highest power you have. This fact explains that sometimes you fight a players with 4 heroes which has 6-8 levels above you, and the difficulty still remains the same despite you lower your rank or change your arena defenders!

  2. #32
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 hatred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ykyoon View Post
    in server 13. my level is 51.

    enemy level is 56 in crusader level 1.
    and enemy level is 59 in crusader level 5.

    these users abuse cursader matching system.

    plz redesign or kick out these!!

    Attachment 1011
    Attachment 1012
    those 2 player are my Guilds Member now
    Its Normal when Top Player drop down their rank using 2nd Team.

    since when it abuse crusade matching system?
    any rules of it?
    nickname: [H] hatred
    Guild: Heroes
    server: 13
    Best Arena Rank: 1

  3. #33
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Maybe they could tweak the system a little like

    teams with less than five units don't appear in crusades

    or even better

    teams in crusades are based on top five power of other players instead of their arena team

    Really tired of losing units to teams with 4 units but much higher levels

  4. #34
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 hatred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Maybe they could tweak the system a little like

    teams with less than five units don't appear in crusades

    or even better

    teams in crusades are based on top five power of other players instead of their arena team

    Really tired of losing units to teams with 4 units but much higher levels
    im agree with you bro
    nickname: [H] hatred
    Guild: Heroes
    server: 13
    Best Arena Rank: 1

  5. #35
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Just encountered 4 higher level units team in crusade again,on stage 7 , except this time its an NPC using 4 units.
    What is this...

  6. #36
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Just encountered 4 higher level units team in crusade again,on stage 7 , except this time its an NPC using 4 units.
    What is this...
    If you can't pass stage 7, or can't clear Crusade, it's time to post a thread in Game Issue....

  7. #37
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If you can't pass stage 7, or can't clear Crusade, it's time to post a thread in Game Issue....
    I never said I didn't clear, its just that 4 unit teams tend to heavily damage at least one unit which means that unit will easily die next stage unless you got backup or have heal ready

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •