Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: plz redesign crusader matching system or kickout abuse users!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry plz redesign crusader matching system or kickout abuse users!!

in server 13. my level is 51.

enemy level is 56 in crusader level 1.
    and enemy level is 59 in crusader level 5.

these users abuse cursader matching system.

plz redesign or kick out these!!

Attachment 1011
    Attachment 1012

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mert's Avatar
    Yep. This is annoying. Creating a game mechanic relying on other players is just wrong. Time to write a new code uCool.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I am confused.

How can a user abuse this system? Isn't it automated by H.C.?

Not trying to be "troll bait", I just honestly don't understand how this game mechanic could be abused.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mert's Avatar
    It's not abusing. It's 'Trolling'

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    lol, it's not what you think.

NO-ONE ever make a joke here, Hero Charges Crusade-match-matching mechanism make it. Not sure how long you guys play this game and can not realise such thing, maybe you do not work in the field or never experienced such. I realise it soon when I see them a few time.

Note: "As long as there are no official announcements from ucool, everything people tell you are from guessing, experience, etc. It does not mean to tell you the facts, it just means to shed some light on it."

IMO, the mechanism should work as follow:
    - It bases on your current level/power and your current Crusade mission -> an opponent requirement.
    - Then it finds an opponent in Arena ladder that match the requirement. (the reason it use Arena ladder, I think it's the easiest way to find a similar level guy, as it's like a sort list of player strength).

However, there are no ideal selection base on that Arena ladder, I believe there is another algorithm run after the above algorithm. That to 'cut/carve/whatever' to make that selection fit the requirement.
    For example:
    - Kikkok may have 5 (five) heroes at level 56. Because you are only lvl 51 so to fit you, the system cut 2 heroes from Kikkok team, then it give Kikkok 3-heroes team. But that 3 heroes team is still weaker than 'the requirement', it then add a little more power to Kikkok's team, 2 unharmful little power level 3 heroes. Done!

If you happen to see the real Kikkok in Arena, I'm pretty sure he has a decent 5 heroes team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post

NO-ONE ever make a joke here, Hero Charges Crusade-match-matching mechanism make it. Not sure how long you guys play this game and can not realise such thing, maybe you do not work in the field or never experienced such. I realise it soon when I see them a few time.

Note: "As long as there are no official announcements from ucool, everything people tell you are from guessing, experience, etc. It does not mean to tell you the facts, it just means to shed some light on it."

- It bases on your current level/power and your current Crusade mission -> an opponent requirement.
    - Then it finds an opponent in Arena ladder that match the requirement. (the reason it use Arena ladder, I think it's the easiest way to find a similar level guy, as it's like a sort list of player strength).

However, there are no ideal selection base on that Arena ladder, I believe there is another algorithm run after the above algorithm. That to 'cut/carve/whatever' to make that selection fit the requirement.
    For example:
    - Kikkok may have 5 (five) heroes at level 56. Because you are only lvl 51 so to fit you, the system cut 2 heroes from Kikkok team, then it give Kikkok 3-heroes team. But that 3 heroes team is still weaker than 'the requirement', it then add a little more power to Kikkok's team, 2 unharmful little power level 3 heroes. Done!

If you happen to see the real Kikkok in Arena, I'm pretty sure he has a decent 5 heroes team.
    Then I believe the mechanism must be so smart and been doing its job very well to create this frustration.
    If your theory is right then we must have faced these kinds of team at EVERY Crusade level. Not just some.
    And if you really observed it well then you can see that this abuse appears everyday with the same username.
    I (lvl 52) faced mr. Hyunhwi that has a team consists of: lvl 43 Admiral, lvl 54 Warchief, lvl 54 Commando and lvl 54 Succubus at wave 1-3. This is a very well-tuned team, that is surely not by chance created by the mechanism, which can easily deal huge amount of damage to your team/tankers. And I faced him 3 days in a row. Just the same name, same stuff.
    OK. Now mr. Bin, would you please help by using this provided experience and expand your theory? Or at least give good explanation to enlighten us?

One day, I wandered around and I saw a dog, a monkey and a parrot. They asked me a problem and asked if I could help them. After a while I chose to ignore them all and kept going. Why ?

- A parrot mimic what I say and don't need to understand them.
    - A monkey try to make joke rather choose to listen and understand.
    - A dog just listen and agree with whatever I said, understand or not he did not care.

@sothasil
    a quiz: Choose your role!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    One day, I wandered around and I saw a dog, a monkey and a parrot. They asked me a problem and asked if I could help them. After a while I chose to ignore them all and kept going. Why ?

- A parrot mimic what I say and don't need to understand them.
    - A monkey try to make joke rather choose to listen and understand.
    - A dog just listen and agree with whatever I said, understand or not he did not care.

@sothasil
    a quiz: Choose your role!
    lol, plagiarism everywhere! He must be a Chinese or a parrot: mimic words and copy same structure.

:sigh: if the school could teach them since young, plagiarism is wrong!
    Let me teach both of you a lesson:

"In any arguments, when you begin to criticise your opponent, that also means you've already known you're a loser."
    - Mr. Bin
    Let me teach you how mimicking words works against keyboard heroes! LOL

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Thumbs up hey, keyboard hero bin. this is evidence.

For example:

this player is top level players in arena server 13. and he changed his team after the arena closed!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6367.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1032
    Last edited by ykyoon; 10-12-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ykyoon View Post
    this player is top level players in arena server 13. and he changed his team after the arena closed!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6367.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1032
    I post in other thread as well. Could you check current Crusade Kikkok's War Chief if he is 3* or 2*. I believe Crusade is just a copy of real player, because their formation won't change for the whole day.

If the current Crusade Kikkok formation is same as Arena Kikkok formation => he abuse that, because system just use the real one.
    If the current Crusade Kikkok is not same as Arena Kikko => system creates Crusade Kikkok; it does not mean Arena's Kikkok make that formation.
    Last edited by bin; 10-12-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It's the same team. A guild member posted a picture of my arena team when he fought me in crusade. I had already switched some members, though, so it had to be my team before they reset arena.

This is what I see currently, I stuck at that guy 3 hours ago (level 50 vs 53). So I shall wait about 12 hours to level up a bit more to deal with him. I will let you know if there are any changes. I believe no-one 'abuse' like this because he is not found in ladder, 4 formation does not give him any benefits.

+ If he really want to down rank, should he use much lower power heroes
    + If he wants to climb up, why not 5 heroes ? that 4 heroes no way to climb up ladder
    + If he just want to stay at position, 4 heroes seem not enough.

Anyway, I think this guy is a copy and scale down from a real player, not real one.

Last edited by bin; 10-13-2014 at 01:23 AM.

I hope this is not a guild of 4 heroes, lol. Another one at wave 4/15.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Looks like Guild "All*Vn" prefers 4 heroes!
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

24h since I met him, nothing changes. I think he is a copy of a real player.

2 others 4-heroes guys when I restart Crusade, if you notice the format of my Crusade is the same. I'm lvl 51 currently.