Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why redesign crusader matching system!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leaders
    The developers told us that they didn't adjust the difficulties in the Crusade. But the matching system is rather complicated. Focusing on building up your top 5 heroes may help getting further in the Crusade.

Best Regards
    Betty
    oh another rant...

on server 20 (vip 5) i got lvl.41 (3x 3* heroes) today only manage to 7/15 harharharharrram jadah!!!
    best rank arena 5xxx!!

no... i dont have DK. my guildmate dont have too.
    quit guild and join other guild today after 48hrs... end up with same situation... no DK.

focus 5 heroes only??
    are u even play this game?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sorry all i'm Kikkok.

i do not abused you. i don't know about crusader matching but when i de-ranked i feel crusader more easier than in high rank.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that the adjustment on the Crusade makes you feel uncomfortable. The decision was make by our developers to make Crusade more challenging and fun. I think they have their considerations. Thanks

Best Regards
    Betty

LOOOL, just explain me, where's the fun getting slapped in the face day by day with frustrating matching system?
    I have purlpe heroes lvl 53 and i can go past 8-9 wave because opponents are too much strong.

This is my today's crusade.
    Entire 5 purple 53 lvl team owned at 10/15 by 4 purple heroes team lvl 60.
    Seriously where's the fun? It's obvious that i can't beat it....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141014_180638.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	1103
    Last edited by Random Hero; 10-14-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kerkung View Post
    Sorry all i'm Kikkok.

i do not abused you. i don't know about crusader matching but when i de-ranked i feel crusader more easier than in high rank.
    Dear Kikkok
    If you want to lower your arena rank.Could you please set your team formation by put only weak hero. Not like today that you put some strong combine with the weak.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

people complaining about 5 heroes not enough

Its funny that every one complains that 5 solid heroes cannot do crusade. You can do crusade with 5 heroes. I have done it multiple times, just put together a group with healing and cc and you are golden.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I fell like in campaign, when you have to beat bosses 10 lvls higher than yours, haha.

Although I cant complete crusade everyday, however I think its fine the way it is right now. To me crusade is a daily challenge where I can earn a few hundred thousand gold coins. Stop complaining and start to find a strategy that help you overcome crusade. I played this game close to two months now and only can complete crusade no more than 10 times. Just try your best, if you cant complete it today. you can try again tomorrow. If you are just start playing this game, dont expect to win at everything. If you are playing since day one and cant complete crusade. Then your setup is not strong enough, try another setup. You may not agree with what I said. Do I care? NO. Next topic please.

Dear Leaders
    The developers told us that they didn't adjust the difficulties in the Crusade. But the matching system is rather complicated. Focusing on building up your top 5 heroes may help getting further in the Crusade.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty. Please tell em... they goes wrong. I have 10 chars maxed lvl and skills. But its no fun... i got lvl 66 teams and got enemy at stage 7... hes arena rank 4 place lvl 72 team(All 5*) whith 1 hero lvl 1. So what can i do? I can just kill all my chars and end the crusade. Coth lvl 72 team(All 5*) +1 char lvl 1. Is NOT SAME STRONG as lvl 63-65 team of any chars(At prev and next stage, 4 chars lvl 72 - at stage 7 - stronger then lvl 67 teams at stage 11-13) for real.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Dear Leaders

Best Regards
    Betty
    The matchmaking system is a fail. I don't get the point to them do that, but these players are so annoying.

For example: Antares' team level is 10 higher than mine and I've faced him on 6/15 crusade battle. He sets 3 of his best heroes and put 2 low level heroes, so he can rank down making his team power lower.

Is it fair? Is it right?

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-26-09-02-53.jpg 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	1563
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Quote Originally Posted by Random Hero View Post
    LOOOL, just explain me, where's the fun getting slapped in the face day by day with frustrating matching system?
    I have purlpe heroes lvl 53 and i can go past 8-9 wave because opponents are too much strong.

This is my today's crusade.
    Entire 5 purple 53 lvl team owned at 10/15 by 4 purple heroes team lvl 60.
    Seriously where's the fun? It's obvious that i can't beat it....

Name:	20141014_180638.jpg 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	1103
    Wasn't fair, but at least you've faced him at 10/15 battle. I've faced a player 10 levels higher than mine at 6/15 battle. Simply impossible even using 10 of my top heroes.

MATCHMAKING SYSTEM NEEDS A MASTER FIX ASAP!!!
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Crusade matchmaking is clearly bad.

Meeting stacked hero parties in Crusades is by far the biggest problem in the game atm. The matchmaking system really needs to be tweaked when one overstacked team can kill Crusades for pretty much the majority of players in an entire server. I dont mind difficult. Impossible is just stupid.

Something as simple as capping team level differences in matchups would be a big step since power level and arena ranking are so easy to abuse.

For instance Crusades levels 1~5 matches with teams same as and upto a few team levels below, and 12~15 matches with teams upto a few levels higher.

Again, I don't mind facing harder teams that force me to rent a hero or make me level up my non main heroes. I don't want Crusades to be auto 15/15. But two 57 heroes (I am 50 atm) in step 3 of Crusades wiping out my entire hero inventory is beyond bullsh.t

Exactly!

We're don't asking for an auto 15/15 as satanboy said. We want difficult not impossible battles.
    Server 5 (Sniper)