Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why redesign crusader matching system!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry why redesign crusader matching system!

in server 13. my level is 51.

enemy level is 56 in crusader level 1.
    and enemy level is 59 in crusader level 5.

these users abuse cursader matching system.

plz redesign or kick out these!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	1011

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	1012
    Last edited by ykyoon; 10-11-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't understand how they're abusing the Crusade system when they don't even benefit from it when people lose to them. They don't need to be kicked out. I can understand how difficult it is, though, to defeat a Savage One and War Chief 8 levels higher than you.
    Last edited by itsEvil; 10-13-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I had this situation too. Same guy: Kikkok.
    I'm not sure if they tried to lower their arena rank? for what? (relation between arena rank & crusade has been clarified in many threads. Or they'd have experienced themselves if they don't read)
    The only reason for this abuse is to stop others from getting stronger.
    Otherwise this is a stupid matching mechanism. Need fix asap.

Angry Kikkok is top ranker in arena

Quote Originally Posted by sothasil View Post
    I had this situation too. Same guy: Kikkok.
    I'm not sure if they tried to lower their arena rank? for what? (relation between arena rank & crusade has been clarified in many threads. Or they'd have experienced themselves if they don't read)
    The only reason for this abuse is to stop others from getting stronger.
    Otherwise this is a stupid matching mechanism. Need fix asap.
    this player is top ranker. after arena closed, he changes his party to abusing.

here is the evidence.

Name:	IMG_6367.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1033

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Is current Kikkok War Chief in your crusade 3* or 2* ? Just want to check if the system update real player or Crusade is just a static copy.

Assumption: If top hero change to abuse, and Crusade really use real player, when he change back to compete top ranking, your Kikkok in Crusade would change that formation.

I think Crusade is just a partial copy of real player. The reason I believe so is I often meet Crusade player with 4 or 3 heroes, because I don't have enough power to pass them, I leave for a day to level up my team. I notice some heroes of them also level up but the formation won't change. If it's the real one who is level up, he would fill more hero to compete, why keep only 3 or 4 heroes the whole day?
    Last edited by bin; 10-12-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ykyoon View Post
    this player is top ranker. after arena closed, he changes his party to abusing.

here is the evidence.

Name:	IMG_6367.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	1033
    That is not abusing. People are de-ranking because they believe that it is making Crusade easier. It just so happens that uCool uses that arena team for CPU in crusade. If you kick him, you're going to be kicking a lot of players, which I don't think uCool is going to do.
    Last edited by itsEvil; 10-13-2014 at 05:34 PM.

i met him at crusader 1!

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Is current Kikkok War Chief in your crusade 3* or 2* ? Just want to check if the system update real player or Crusade is just a static copy.

Assumption: If top hero change to abuse, and Crusade really use real player, when he change back to compete top ranking, your Kikkok in Crusade would change that formation.

I think Crusade is just a partial copy of real player. The reason I believe so is I often meet Crusade player with 4 or 3 heroes, because I don't have enough power to pass them, I leave for a day to level up my team. I notice some heroes of them also level up but the formation won't change. If it's the real one who is level up, he would fill more hero to compete, why keep only 3 or 4 heroes the whole day?
    as title, i have meet him at crusader 1.

he always changes this formation after arena closed.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that the adjustment on the Crusade makes you feel uncomfortable. The decision was make by our developers to make Crusade more challenging and fun. I think they have their considerations. Thanks

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that the adjustment on the Crusade makes you feel uncomfortable. The decision was make by our developers to make Crusade more challenging and fun. I think they have their considerations. Thanks

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Leaders
    The developers told us that they didn't adjust the difficulties in the Crusade. But the matching system is rather complicated. Focusing on building up your top 5 heroes may help getting further in the Crusade.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    Dear Leaders
    The developers told us that they didn't adjust the difficulties in the Crusade. But the matching system is rather complicated. Focusing on building up your top 5 heroes may help getting further in the Crusade.

Best Regards
    Betty
    no betty, we feel it clearly the matching is different from 2 days ago. u say didn't adjust but it really affect us.

Im lv 53 and I focus on 10 heroes maxed and focused all lv max all equip max. and i barely scratch 13/15
    how can u say focusing 5 heroes can help
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leaders

Best Regards
    Betty
    betty you are really funny, lol

until right now i always met enemy 2 up 5 level bigger than my team level at crusade, even at early stage. and yeah, focusing 5 heroes may help ?
    lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I bet this admin does not play the game.
    He doesn't know anything.
    He needs to ask the devs for every single tiny stuff while I can clearly see by my eyes.
    Focus on 5 heroes? LOL.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Leaders

Best Regards
    Betty
    5 heroes don't help, don't lie to us that way girl... lol

Give them easier Crusade, make your community happy, a happy community will spend more money in the game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear Leaders

Best Regards
    Betty
    heres a challenge for you so you can understand our situation.

-make several accounts, vip and non vip
    -different arena rank and lvl
    -focus 5 heroes
    -No DK (u cant hire DK coz ur guildmate dont have DK too)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    lol i have 12 heroes max lvl, skill, items and divine them in 2 team, both teams have 1 healer chaplain or shadow shamn, my own DK and Hired DK but i hardly pass 13 stages and she think max out 5 heroes will make cruader easier ?

what a joke