Thread: How do we defend against cheaters.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

How do we defend against cheaters.

Someone has ported in and is in the process of forcing one of our members out. There is nothing our guild can do to help. Any attacks we send are a waste of res. Keep reading and you'll see why.
    This enemy is a cheater.
    His city has a lv9 TH
    Academy 6
    Crossbows- 1 lv1, 3 lv2
    Super Crossbows- 2 lv1
    Cannon- 3 lv7,1 lv8, 1 upgrading to 8
    AT- 4 lv6, 1 lv7
    Ballista 1 lv2, 1 lv3, 1 lv4
    Pults 1 lv4, 1 lv5, 1 upgrading to 5
    Walls are mostly lv8 with some lv9
    He has 4 statues and 4 Christmas trees and all of the flower beds and apparently no life.
    He has managed to do all this with 6 lv6 farms; 4 lv6 mines and 2 lv7 mines.
    My question is, how are we supposed to defend against players like this.

I find some irony in a account named voter talking about cheating lol, I know what you mean however, every attack I get lately is with 5 star grunts and 4 star wizards and I mean EVERY attack, I must be the only one not exploiting this glitch, im thinking I wont be doing this much longer between the stars and all the towns with 20 upgrades going and unlimited resources, better off waiting till they get this sorted can not keep up anymore the way it is.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    the game is almost becoming unplayable but do you think it will be any better when they actually sell the gems and al the glitches are sorted

I admit it, this is not my real name. Is your name dall8178?
    The other day I was hit with 5 star wiz. They cleared my city from one end to the other like a machine. Evony is aware of all of the glitches that we're talking about but for some reason they don't seem interested in fixing them. Eventually the beta version will be played by only big time cheaters. It's going to make for an interesting game when it goes live.

well I wish someone could explain how these cheats work so we could all use them and at least be on the same playing field again

Spartacus
    We’ll investigate these players and deal with them if necessary. As for the 5 star wiz we should fix it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by voter410_8340733 View Post
    Someone has ported in and is in the process of forcing one of our members out. There is nothing our guild can do to help. Any attacks we send are a waste of res. Keep reading and you'll see why.
    This enemy is a cheater.
    ayers like this.

Spartacus, visit the city of the top 20 players and you'll see many of them upgrading buildings in excess of what their cottages should allow, INVESTIGATION OVER! Reward them if they find a glitch but ban them if they exploit it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think the biggest flaw with all Evony games is that Evony does nothing to discourage players who use multiple alts and bots as an unfair advantage.

They claim to not allow cheating, but seem to reward the biggest cheaters, or they just can't figure out who has dozens of alts.

This issue is the biggest reason that their games are practically graveyards, with thousands of accounts run by bots.

The Commanders game has been overrun with alts, and almost all of them belong to players in the HeavyTek guild.
    Just do the math on the time it would take to complete all the upgrades they have made.

I'm sure they are not the only group to be using alts as personal farms, just the most obvious.

Evony Admins, please make some kind of attempt to keep the games competitive and interesting.

The Commanders of Evony is destined to be a dismal failure long before it is in any shape to be released.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Matt. I have reported over and over to Evony one of the biggest cheater and when I exposed him he started a slander campaign against me to which evony still has not done anything. If you look under evony biggest cheater you will see how I posted screen shot of his action that include. Using the academy glitch, being able to hit you way outside his city influence, he somehow got into my account and delete the WR of him doing this but i was able to make screen shot of some before he deleted them all. He was doing like over 10 build at a time. unlimited resource and unlimited gems. Being able to manipulate WR forge them, yes he posted some claim i was cheating, I pointed out to him how they where forge a counterfeit. What got me the most is when i expose him he immediately enter into a slander campaign to the extent of calling me a half breed that screw his mother. His in game name is xDeadPoolx. Funny how I was talking to someone else and she tried to claim if she told everyone of the glitch the server would crash. LoL Her name is LadyTheWinter. I told her let the server crash maybe evony would work harder on fixing all the glitchs. I want to known before evony start asking us to pay for gem are these glitch going to be fix? If i buy gem and run into cheaters that use all these glitch to cheat is evony going to reimburse my money?

Spartacus
    We’re on these issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeEyesbleu_305901 View Post
    Matt. I have reported over and over to Evony one of the biggest cheater and when I exposed him he started a I told her let the server crash maybe evony would work harder on fixing all the glitchs. I want to known before evony start asking us to pay for gem are these glitch going to be fix? If i buy gem and run into cheaters that use all these glitch to cheat is evony going to reimburse my money?

Who has 5 star wiz???????? im 4 star wiz and it says thats the max... ?????

Spartacus
    Wizard can only be upgraded to a maximum level 4. If you see any players with 5 star wizard please submit a bug report or PM me with details of such players. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyg2305_9776925 View Post
    Who has 5 star wiz???????? im 4 star wiz and it says thats the max... ?????

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    what about all the people with defenses and buildings stacked on the same spot? it is an obvious exploitation of a glitch that you guys haven't done anything about. even after several mails to support, with screenshots, player names, etc....nothing has been done. It doesnt install much confidence in us about your teams ability to fix anything

Quote Originally Posted by ndebtnbroke_4245812 View Post
    what about all the people with defenses and buildings stacked on the same spot? it is an obvious exploitation of a glitch that you guys haven't done anything about. even after several mails to support, with screenshots, player names, etc....nothing has been done. It doesnt install much confidence in us about your teams ability to fix anything
    I have seen that phenomenon, but thought I was hallucinating. In a match, I ran into a player with very few defenses, a tight wall system, and had a town hall which emitted cannon fire from all sides.

Okay, so the Evony Admins are too cautious to label anyone a cheater.

Take a look around Madrid and see the alt noobs they are using to fill gold flats that they have forced other player from.

Many of them are named Prop#, where the last character of the name is a number.

If Evony is going to allow such blatant cheating, I will be very happy to broadcast on game review sites.

Some of the players here post there often and if the word gets out that this game is a waste of effort due to non-enforcement of the Terms of Service, then maybe someone at Evony will take real action and make this game competitive.

At the present time, the ONLY way to compete is to also create large numbers of alt cities from which to plunder resources.

When will the Evony admins get a clue?

I'm guessing not at all, because HeavyTek is still owning this game.

Those kids flaunt their cheats and the example is rewarded by the admins.

HeavyAlt - yet another clue