Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Discuss Wallace

  1. #1
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32

    Red face Discuss Wallace

    Please use this thread to discuss and comment on the general, Wallace. Show your powerful Wallace here and let's see who owns the best.
    Last edited by Allen; 11-20-2013 at 02:07 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanoldtimer_2464971 View Post
    Wallace.jpg
    this is mine
    Thank you for sharing it. Quite a decent hero. Keep it moving forward

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Does anyone has a better one? Show him here and let him hear more worshipful praises.

  5. #5
    Why did you once again make ​​Wallace weak
    not fun to build him up when you're doing an update that ruin whatever you've made
    before the update i could whit my ​​Wallace ruin a catapult before I sendt troops into the city i was hitting this at only spell lv 2
    now hes at spell lv 4 and can not use him to attack with
    my Wallace is close to lv 40 because I have spent time on him
    but i hope you can see my problem and wil fix it
    Last edited by hermanoldtimer_2464971; 11-23-2013 at 09:44 PM.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanoldtimer_2464971 View Post
    Why did you once again make ​​Wallace weak
    not fun to build him up when you're doing an update that ruin whatever you've made
    before the update i could whit my ​​Wallace ruin a catapult before I sendt troops into the city i was hitting this at only spell lv 2
    now hes at spell lv 4 and can not use him to attack with
    my Wallace is close to lv 40 because I have spent time on him
    but i hope you can see my problem and wil fix it
    Hi hermanoldtimer,
    We have read through your views and we understand your concern, we are sorry for this change that makes you so stressed. He may be look like a little weaker in spell now, actually after this adjustment, he has great potentialities than what he was, train more and practice more, then you will realize his value.
    However, this will not be the end of the story; we will enter into in-depth discussions and see if we could work out a preferable solution. Thank you again for your attention.

  7. #7
    sorry but hes not just a little weaker in spell now right now hes at lv 40 and hes spell lv 6, he he cant do near what he did before this update. Am not stressed or even mad am playing Beta so do understand some things need too be fix but this was not one off them.
    You already update heros 2 times so far and not for the better thats my reson for typeing here, useing time to update hero for then only too see what you use time on is gone after a update is not my idea off fun after update .jpg look at my frist post off him and now this one
    Last edited by hermanoldtimer_2464971; 11-26-2013 at 01:25 AM.

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanoldtimer_2464971 View Post
    sorry but hes not just a little weaker in spell now right now hes at lv 40 and hes spell lv 6, he he cant do near what he did before this update. Am not stressed or even mad am playing Beta so do understand some things need too be fix but this was not one off them.
    You already update heros 2 times so far and not for the better thats my reson for typeing here, useing time to update hero for then only too see what you use time on is gone after a update is not my idea off fun after update .jpg look at my frist post off him and now this one
    Thank you hermanoldtimer, we will take care of this issue and would be more considerable on our future update.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    7
    My wallace now goes into cooldown for the entire rest of attack - great to only get one useless use per attack Just like hermanoldtimer - i spent time building him up and using him on attack -

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by xsfmidnight_1479743 View Post
    My wallace now goes into cooldown for the entire rest of attack - great to only get one useless use per attack Just like hermanoldtimer - i spent time building him up and using him on attack -
    Mine does this too ... ever since the major update a few days ago. He wasn't my favorite before, but now he's nearly useless.

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    9
    Hello? Anybody?

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by evonyjonathan_6701782 View Post
    Hello? Anybody?
    Hi evonyjonathan,
    We are sorry for the side-effect which is brought by the update, however, it's anyway a good chance for you to try other great generals. And we will take care of this issue and would be more considerable on our future update.

  13. #13
    My Wallace is at level 29 and I have him set to defend my town. But now when I'm attacked he losses constantly and is shown as level 1 in the battle report. What gives?

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by gdzla_3681828 View Post
    My Wallace is at level 29 and I have him set to defend my town. But now when I'm attacked he losses constantly and is shown as level 1 in the battle report. What gives?
    Thank you for this bug report. We are aware of the bug you have reported is known and we are currently collecting information about it. We appreciate you taking the time to submit reports that constantly bring us closer to correcting bugs. A staff member has reviewed this report, and will be adding it to our logs.

  15. #15
    Wallace spell freezes after using it 1 time in battle, only allows you to cast 1 time per battle. Also in defending reports with Wallace they are saying my Wallace is lv 1 when he is in fact lv 25.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •