Thread: Realm Chat Bugs

Realm Chat Bugs

Dear Evony,
    This seemed to be the appropriate location to post this under "bug report". We on realm #1 have a bug in realm chat, many know it as the player Toxic, I consider it a bug. Bugs like this can constantly spam realm chat harassing & name calling players and money making individuals for your company causing them to quit the game..... May I suggest a speaker system be implemented in Commanders of Evony so that people that these bugs do offend may have some peace from them spamming realm chat 24/7. ALSO this could make more profit for evony in doing so. I myself am not bothered by these bugs like toxic the player, however many are offended by the words sprayed out of its mouth in the little chat box on the game.
    I say bring on a speaker system!!! Let the bugs pay to annoy us

Thank you for listening

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>DrillBit View Post
    Dear Evony,
    This seemed to be the appropriate location to post this under "bug report". We on realm #1 have a bug in realm chat, many know it as the player Toxic, I consider it a bug. Bugs like this can constantly spam realm chat harassing & name calling players and money making individuals for your company causing them to quit the game..... May I suggest a speaker system be implemented in Commanders of Evony so that people that these bugs do offend may have some peace from them spamming realm chat 24/7. ALSO this could make more profit for evony in doing so. I myself am not bothered by these bugs like toxic the player, however many are offended by the words sprayed out of its mouth in the little chat box on the game.
    I say bring on a speaker system!!! Let the bugs pay to annoy us

Thank you for listening
    If you feel anything I say is offensive then please screenshot and report. I do not name call and keep all smack talk game related. Perhaps you should try farmville? sorry,was that offensive?

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedbacks..

lmao toxic the troll is playing the defence
    and yes there needs to be a speaker or gem cost for realm chat imo

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I agree please institute speakers, it is a quick cure for people that are in RC all day long talking smack and drivel

I asked early in the server for a block button to keep out the rude players from my realm chat. I find it works very well. Thank You UCool

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Seems things always remain the same..... TEK I told you this would be an issue for you.

yes KaiNe I knew it would become a problem so block the fly who runs their mouths all day ,But a speaker system is what is needed make them pay for their abuse of the system. No so much abuse of the people but keeping the chat from some who may need help and can't get a word in edge wise.

I find realm to be very pleasant using the block feature. I do not have to watch the constant dogging of me every time I post anything. I feel bad for those who have to watch it. It is the same as what is happening here. Any comment I make will bring then out. : )

I am never crude nor do I get personal in anything I say. Just fun smack talk.

I am hard on cheats. I am hard on players that run 100s of alts. That is why TEK has chosen to start this thread. TEK is being reported by many for alts. Blueslady has admitted to running 100s of them. Seganku has admitted to using a macro on his account. He says it is allowed. He has also been reported by many.

Terms of Service Section 1.8 states:

CHEATS AND HACKS - You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

d. Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Commanders of Evony experience or use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or the Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas used by the Game to store information about a character or the game environment;
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 06-18-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Don't worry I have you blocked and Im not even on the same realm...