Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build your team

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have been playing for a week or two.....I am not very far along.....I am however a bit confused by all the advice givin here.

some heroes are good ...some are not....some are better when paired up with another...this team works well...this one doesn't ....but if you can get so and so....

I am just not sure...lol....I have tried to read all the sticky guides ect....some people say that the advice was good ...some say it wasn't....the biggest problem that I face is most threads were started when the game launched....and I am sure the game has changed a little since then so how do I tell which advice is sound and which is not.

I guess the real question I would ask.....what would you consider to be the end game team? if there is such a thing.....

or....What heroes will not be a waste of my time or resources to build up?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I have been playing for a week or two.....I am not very far along.....I am however a bit confused by all the advice givin here.

some heroes are good ...some are not....some are better when paired up with another...this team works well...this one doesn't ....but if you can get so and so....

I am just not sure...lol....I have tried to read all the sticky guides ect....some people say that the advice was good ...some say it wasn't....the biggest problem that I face is most threads were started when the game launched....and I am sure the game has changed a little since then so how do I tell which advice is sound and which is not.

I guess the real question I would ask.....what would you consider to be the end game team? if there is such a thing.....

or....What heroes will not be a waste of my time or resources to build up?
    The end game is many many mths away 4 u.

Work on the heroes that will get you there

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    The end game is many many mths away 4 u.

Work on the heroes that will get you there
    lol...I can see that the end game is just a tad bit away from where I am....I just don't want to spend time and resources say on a hero that is irrelevant even at the early stages....

I suppose I could just build them all and see what I like ....which I will probably do....but as you get them higher in level it will be time to separate the pretenders and contenders......but then I guess I will already know who is good and who is not by then....

either way ....just wondering how much of the info posted is actually still valid....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    lol...I can see that the end game is just a tad bit away from where I am....I just don't want to spend time and resources say on a hero that is irrelevant even at the early stages....

I suppose I could just build them all and see what I like ....which I will probably do....but as you get them higher in level it will be time to separate the pretenders and contenders......but then I guess I will already know who is good and who is not by then....

either way ....just wondering how much of the info posted is actually still valid....
    By the time you get anywhere near end game (and I mean 70+), a lot of things will have happened to change the landscape. Mostly likely, more heroes will likely have their legendary skills available, which drastically changes end game. Hell, Admiral was crap for end game just a few weeks ago, then her legendary was released and now she is a "top 5 tank" hero.

HC heroes are basically a "paper, rocks, scissors" setup. One is better than two, but worse than three. In my experience, only a handful are completely wastes of space (looking at you lightning master!). Best advice I can offer is 3 fold:

1. Ignore stickies, they are out of date... though some of the more recent replies are worth a read.
    2. Check out these 2 non-stickies threads for frequent end game talks and useful heroes to look for:
    End game analysis thread: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...mp-Orange-Gear
    Outland Portal guide: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Outland-Portal
    3. Pay attention to what you see often in arena/grand arena/crusade. Certain heroes pop up frequently for a reason.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

New Comers
    Hello, a need help. Please tell mi what heroes I should develop, what heroes meybe leave. And what heroes I should try to add to my team.
    My lvl 54
    My heroes:
    Purlpe lvl 54: Admiral, Shadowleaf, Emberstar, Lighting Master, Chaplain, War Chief, Profesional Killer, Tusked Storm, Cleric
    Rest small lvl and poor skills: Ice Mage, Mechanis, Mystic, Ember Blade, Sniper, Savage One, Rifleman, Phoenix, Vanguard Warrior, Commando, Shallows Keeper, Psychopath

Quote Originally Posted by lambek View Post
    Hello, a need help. Please tell mi what heroes I should develop, what heroes meybe leave. And what heroes I should try to add to my team.
    My lvl 54
    My heroes:
    Purlpe lvl 54: Admiral, Shadowleaf, Emberstar, Lighting Master, Chaplain, War Chief, Profesional Killer, Tusked Storm, Cleric
    Rest small lvl and poor skills: Ice Mage, Mechanis, Mystic, Ember Blade, Sniper, Savage One, Rifleman, Phoenix, Vanguard Warrior, Commando, Shallows Keeper, Psychopath
    Hi plz c my sig

New Comers
    Yes yes yes...
    There are no sence to register here.....

I spend a lot of time here and on YT, and a im confused and know less...

New Comers
    i am a newbie, my team lv is 40
    i have few heroes, please help me make them as (a) team for arena and crusade
    and more thing, please suggest me how to add skill point for them
    succubus 3* blue+1 lv40
    wind master 3* blue+1 lv40
    bear warrior 3* blue+1 lv40
    savage one 2* blue+2 lv40
    chaplain 2* blue+1 lv40
    old curse 2* blue+1 lv40
    death mage 2* blue+1 lv40
    commando 1* blue+1 lv40
    ice mage 3* blue+1 lv40
    ember blade 2* blue+1 lv40
    lightning master 2* blue lv40
    admiral 1* blue+1 lv38
    shadowleaf 1* blue lv38
    emberstar 2* blue+1 lv37
    phonenix 2* blue lv37
    cleric 1* blue lv35

Quote Originally Posted by lambek View Post
    Yes yes yes...
    There are no sence to register here.....

I spend a lot of time here and on YT, and a im confused and know less...
    I call lies. Once you spend enough time here you'll pick up most of the common knowledge and cookie cutter teams and you'll learn to ignore the arguing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I'm lvl 76. Start harvesting soul stones. Good heroes for crusade (at your level) are death knight (hire at merc guild), Death mage, Chaplain, commando (always good),shadowleaf and windmaster.
    Arena: at your current confguration, I'd go with succubus, old curse, bear, commando , windmaster. In any case the game changes after purple, so harvest stones either way. From this stup the most important of them all are Old curse and commando.

What you guys think best in pvp and arena.
    I know fd, wc, oc. But need best 5. Getting purple soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All heroes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    A lot of the hero lists I am seeing lately are basically the same lists we have been answering for a while, both in this thread and the 1-50 newbie stickie. If you are new, do yourself a favor and read the last few pages of both of these threads. A bunch of your questions are answered. While the original stickie posts may be out of date, the recent replies are 100% current, and mostly correct.

To anyone and everyone starting out: Stop wasting resources on Lightning Master (starter dwarf), he has no value to anyone once you have... well, anything really to replace him with. The other 4 starter heroes have their uses (even if it is merely the girls trails). He just... doesn't.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Always level up chaplain healing skill first, then conversion skill when you have the coins. She is the medic on the battlefield. As far as all other heroes, each and every one has something about them that can be exploited and they die. It is a Rubik cube of possibilities. Strong magic team is weak physically, strong physical teams are weak in magic.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Is it best to have all best in magic or best in physical? Or 50/50 balanced in both. The first thing I found out is to have your heroes ult their skills, and recharge quickly before the other team ult their heroes skills
    Last edited by Weyman; 02-21-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: wrong word