Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 374

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build your team

  1. #331
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Rift
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0
    LE is imo useless, too. But you can use him for one Outland-Portal.
    When I was at your level, my LE always died, before he was able to ult, and w/o his ult his pretty much useless.
    And about IE, you can use him, but I think there are better choices over him rn. Make sure you have a good team composition. With my team suggestion, you'd have 3 mid-liners. I'd rather put another front-line in.
    "A true master is an eternal student"

  2. #332
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    5
    IMG_3827.jpg

    Picture explains it all. New meta incoming!!! Brace yourself !

  3. #333
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    Screenshot_2016-04-09-00-20-14.jpgScreenshot_2016-04-09-00-20-19.jpg

    Hi everyone i am pretty new in this game and i dont know what is the best team i can do with this champion please ?

    And second question, wich champion is worth to farm in Elite ?

    Last question, in arena redeem its better to use my point for Old Curse or Riffleman please ?
    Nyrandia

  4. #334
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyrandia View Post
    Screenshot_2016-04-09-00-20-14.jpgScreenshot_2016-04-09-00-20-19.jpg

    Hi everyone i am pretty new in this game and i dont know what is the best team i can do with this champion please ?

    And second question, wich champion is worth to farm in Elite ?

    Last question, in arena redeem its better to use my point for Old Curse or Riffleman please ?
    Nyrandia
    Commander, Chap, Poisoned One, Light Bringer, Succubus, Frost mage are good heroes. You can focus on them if you want. Brute is okay at your level as a tank but fall off when you hit 50+. Admiral is good too, don't bother much about her soul stones, you can farm through bronze chest. Chaplain, Admiral, Succubus can be found in bronze chest so don't bother farming them from elites although having chap at 3* would be nice. Start farming for Imperial Executioner from elites. Silencer is nice to have too since you're in new server, there's no this blue sphinx guy called Bane running around. Go for Old Curse. He can help you a lot in Crusade. If you're F2P, start farming for gems for 10x draw gold chest

  5. #335
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    Okay ! Thanks à lot

  6. #336
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    4

    What Should be my team setup.

    I am a lvl 52 player . I have Death Knight , Old Curse, Fallen Dominion,Dwarf warrior,Professional killer, Wind Master 4*,Scubbus,Death Mage,Commando, Chaplin. As main warriors. Generally my setup is Death Knight-Dwarf Warrior,Fallen Dominion,Wind master,Old Curse/Professional Killer. And this setup actually works well. BUT still I need professional opinion. About this setup.

  7. #337
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Rate HC 1* !
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by FARuthless View Post
    I am a lvl 52 player . I have Death Knight , Old Curse, Fallen Dominion,Dwarf warrior,Professional killer, Wind Master 4*,Scubbus,Death Mage,Commando, Chaplin. As main warriors. Generally my setup is Death Knight-Dwarf Warrior,Fallen Dominion,Wind master,Old Curse/Professional Killer. And this setup actually works well. BUT still I need professional opinion. About this setup.
    If I were you I would use: DW-FD-Su-OC-Commando

    At you leveL FD is the king of the arena so keep using him. You're going to have to get rid of Death Knight soon (level 60) in favor of someone like Commander/War Chief/Admiral/Dwarf Warrior. You can keep using Old Curse and Succubus for awhile but be on the look out for better mid line heroes. Stop investing in PK and WM and try to get manipulator, light bringer or queen of curse as your backline hero.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

    uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

  8. #338
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by IsleyV View Post
    IMG_3827.jpg

    Picture explains it all. New meta incoming!!! Brace yourself !
    I really hope not, that is a lot of magic stone heros!

  9. #339
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi im at lv 51, I start on server 183, and im having trouble choosing heroes for a main team

    Atm im having:
    commander 2* purple

    War chief 3* purple(redeemed from crusader shop)

    Windmaster 2* purple, about to drop?

    Succubus 2*

    Old curse 3* (redeemed from arena shop)

    Commando 1* purple, on this server I cannot get hold of her soulstones other than sign in awards

    Shadowleaf 2*

    Heeeeelp me plz

  10. #340
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    Screenshot_20160429-174103.jpg

    Hi everyone

    I begin this game and i dont know what to do !
    Is this the best team i can do with my champions please ?
    And what should i do as second team ? Because i cant clean crusade with only one !

    Thanks to all who will answer

  11. #341
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    Screenshot_20160429-174103.jpg

    Hi everyone

    I begin this game and i dont know what to do !
    Is this the best team i can do with my champions please ?
    And what should i do as second team ? Because i cant clean crusade with only one !

    Thanks to all who will answer
    start farming DW, WM, LB and Chaplain Solustones, upgrade them, they will make your life easier.
    use this team: DW/CMDR/Succ/WM/LB it will make crusade easly.

    also on first stage of crusade put chaplain in team to load her ultimate, then swap her for other hero. Put chaplain back in team when heal needed.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

  12. #342
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    start farming DW, WM, LB and Chaplain Solustones, upgrade them, they will make your life easier.
    use this team: DW/CMDR/Succ/WM/LB it will make crusade easly.

    also on first stage of crusade put chaplain in team to load her ultimate, then swap her for other hero. Put chaplain back in team when heal needed.
    Okay thanks

    And for the arena the team i had in the bottom is good or il can do better please ?

  13. #343
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    6
    Yea smb should update the information on building teams

  14. #344
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    6
    Also too many heroes has changed since this post

  15. #345
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    13140789_10208837691921369_1377193717_n.jpg13161201_10208837692041372_669717701_o.png.jpg

    Is this the best team i can do with all my champions please ? Imperial or Old Curse ?

    And how can i clean Hard crusade with my champions please ? On wich i should focus for 50+ ? :/

    Thanks by advance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •