Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 374

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build your team

  1. #181
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by atheseus View Post
    Should I still work on other like Succubus, Brute, Phoenix, or Master Mage?
    Also, what skills should I focus on first? I have Chaplain skills maxed except for the 2nd skill.
    Master Mage and Phoenix are at least useful for the flying only outland portal. Succubus is a good caster for your Magic team in Grand Arena (not that you need a magic team, but its common), but you could also use phoenix there (or both). Brute is a decent DoT tank, also for outlands. The thing about leveling heroes you don’t use often is that you need the resources for it. If you have money to spend (i finish Hard Crusade every day, so i have plenty of gold to lvl 15 champs), level them, if not, don’t. The closer you get to lvl 65-70, money will be less of a problem and it's replaced with a lack of exp potions (at least for me). I suggest you look in to the Outland/Guild Raid guides to see what you should level when you have resources left.

    As for what skills to focus on. Chaplain's heal is the most important, Convert is a good 2nd. Inviolability is nice against AS teams, since it lets her tank AS for a bit. Pilum is the least important when we talk about Chaplain. But personally, i max all skills on all champions (15) i level.

    Hope this helps!

  2. #182
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by matheus1210 View Post
    which the best team to currently ride? preferably having fallen dominion.

    thanks guys!
    There is no best team sorry.

    But a team that works well with fallen dominion is:

    Tank: Warchief
    DPS: Fallen Dominion / Shadowleaf
    Utility/Support: Commando / Vengeance Spirit or Old Curse

    Again, there is no imbah team that will always win... if there was... we'd have a problem, since every one would be running it... who would win... omg the paradox!

  3. #183
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealeth View Post
    There is no best team sorry.

    But a team that works well with fallen dominion is:

    Tank: Warchief
    DPS: Fallen Dominion / Shadowleaf
    Utility/Support: Commando / Vengeance Spirit or Old Curse

    Again, there is no imbah team that will always win... if there was... we'd have a problem, since every one would be running it... who would win... omg the paradox!
    Thanks for the help balaeth!

  4. #184
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5
    Thanks a lot for the help. Your suggestions helped me clear almost all of the stages until I have to switch with Death Knight. Do you think I should replace any of the previous heroes that you mentioned with wandering spearman, psychopath, old curse, or wind master because I just got them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealeth View Post
    Master Mage and Phoenix are at least useful for the flying only outland portal. Succubus is a good caster for your Magic team in Grand Arena (not that you need a magic team, but its common), but you could also use phoenix there (or both). Brute is a decent DoT tank, also for outlands. The thing about leveling heroes you don’t use often is that you need the resources for it. If you have money to spend (i finish Hard Crusade every day, so i have plenty of gold to lvl 15 champs), level them, if not, don’t. The closer you get to lvl 65-70, money will be less of a problem and it's replaced with a lack of exp potions (at least for me). I suggest you look in to the Outland/Guild Raid guides to see what you should level when you have resources left.

    As for what skills to focus on. Chaplain's heal is the most important, Convert is a good 2nd. Inviolability is nice against AS teams, since it lets her tank AS for a bit. Pilum is the least important when we talk about Chaplain. But personally, i max all skills on all champions (15) i level.

    Hope this helps!

  5. #185
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi everyone,

    I have read a few beginner guides around including this thread but I am still confused on how to build my squads.

    The attachment shows my current heroes. I should also have cleric summoned soon.

    Can someone help me build effective campaign, arena and conquest groups?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #186
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by atheseus View Post
    Thanks a lot for the help. Your suggestions helped me clear almost all of the stages until I have to switch with Death Knight. Do you think I should replace any of the previous heroes that you mentioned with wandering spearman, psychopath, old curse, or wind master because I just got them.
    Old Curse is very much worth it. Great Damage, good utility skills. Personally i think its always worth maxing him and getting him to 5 stars. Very nice for PvP as well. Psychopath is a popular tank on some servers due to his high INT, which makes him a great counter against Arcane Sapper. The other heroes, are in my opinion, not great.

    Now for PvP you have better options now.

    Tank: ??
    DPS: Fallen Dominion / Shadowleaf / Old Curse
    Utility: Commando

    The problem is a good tank. If you get one in (maybe farm Warchief?), you have a solid PvP team. Bear Warrior could work for now. But for Crusade, keep doing what you are doing.

  7. #187
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ragesmash View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have read a few beginner guides around including this thread but I am still confused on how to build my squads.

    The attachment shows my current heroes. I should also have cleric summoned soon.

    Can someone help me build effective campaign, arena and conquest groups?
    There aren’t a lot of options with the champions you currently have. Using this pool of champions i would make, for PvE, the following team:

    Tank: Cleric
    DPS: Shadowleaf / Soulhunter
    Utility/Support: Chaplain / Commando

    Once your team loses the need of a healer, replace Chaplain with Ice Mage, depending on if you get other champions or not. Assuming you mean Crusade with Conquest, this team will work as well, i just suggest you never take your healer out of the team.

    For PvP the same applies, use the team stated above and replace Chaplain with Ice Mage. Save up your Diamonds until you can buy 10 chests, hope for the best when opening chests in crusade and start farming for champions like WarChief. You seem to have been a bit unlucky with your champions so far.

    You could also go for a full Magic Team for PvP:

    Tank: Cleric
    DPS: Soulhunter / Ice Mage
    Utility/Support: Mystic / Commando

    When you have more champions, feel free to ask again.

    Hope this helps!

  8. #188
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealeth View Post
    There aren’t a lot of options with the champions you currently have. Using this pool of champions i would make, for PvE, the following team:

    Tank: Cleric
    DPS: Shadowleaf / Soulhunter
    Utility/Support: Chaplain / Commando

    Once your team loses the need of a healer, replace Chaplain with Ice Mage, depending on if you get other champions or not. Assuming you mean Crusade with Conquest, this team will work as well, i just suggest you never take your healer out of the team.

    For PvP the same applies, use the team stated above and replace Chaplain with Ice Mage. Save up your Diamonds until you can buy 10 chests, hope for the best when opening chests in crusade and start farming for champions like WarChief. You seem to have been a bit unlucky with your champions so far.

    You could also go for a full Magic Team for PvP:

    Tank: Cleric
    DPS: Soulhunter / Ice Mage
    Utility/Support: Mystic / Commando

    When you have more champions, feel free to ask again.

    Hope this helps!
    Thank you for the suggestions! I will start building the squads now.

    I have a question though. What is the benefit of going full Magic damage?

  9. #189
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi, my TL is 54 and i need some advice on team building. Server currently highest is around 60-61. Top 50 range is 55-61.
    I have these heroes currently:

    Lv54 (With all skills maxed out):
    VS Purple 3* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    WC Purple 3* fully enchanted
    LG Purple 3* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    Commando Purple 3* 0 enchant
    Mystic Purple 3* 0 enchant
    FD Purple 3* fully enchanted (No purple gear at my lvl yet)
    OC Purple 3* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    DM Purple +1 2* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    SL Purple 2* fully enchanted (No purple gear at my lvl yet)
    Chap Purple 2* 0 enchant

    Lv51 (Skills are almost maxed):
    Suc Blue +2 3* 0 enchant
    AS Blue +2 2* 0 enchant (can make 3*)

    Lv41:
    Imperial Exe Blue+1 2* 0 enchant

    Some other not so good heroes now: Admiral/TS/Ice mage/PK/MM/SS/FM/Cleric/Sniper/Shallow keep/PsyPath/Lightning spirit

    Has 65 frost mage stone which im keeping till i get the card.

    So for Phy team, i learn that VS/LS/LG/WC/Com

    For mage team, is it advisable to run DM/OC/Com/Mys/WC?

    Or the best team to build around FD with OC/FD/DM/WC/COM which is like...balance?

  10. #190
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealeth View Post
    There aren’t a lot of options with the champions you currently have. Using this pool of champions i would make, for PvE, the following team:

    Tank: Cleric
    DPS: Shadowleaf / Soulhunter
    Utility/Support: Chaplain / Commando

    Once your team loses the need of a healer, replace Chaplain with Ice Mage, depending on if you get other champions or not. Assuming you mean Crusade with Conquest, this team will work as well, i just suggest you never take your healer out of the team.

    For PvP the same applies, use the team stated above and replace Chaplain with Ice Mage. Save up your Diamonds until you can buy 10 chests, hope for the best when opening chests in crusade and start farming for champions like WarChief. You seem to have been a bit unlucky with your champions so far.

    You could also go for a full Magic Team for PvP:

    Tank: Cleric
    DPS: Soulhunter / Ice Mage
    Utility/Support: Mystic / Commando

    When you have more champions, feel free to ask again.

    Hope this helps!
    Hello Bealeth,

    I got some more heroes from the chest today. They are shadow shaman 2star, old curse 2star, phoenix 1 star and vanguard warrior 1star. Should I make any changes to those squads?

    Thanks again.

  11. #191
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ragesmash View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions! I will start building the squads now.

    I have a question though. What is the benefit of going full Magic damage?
    Well... in general the biggest difference is the type of damage and i am not talking about magic or physical. Physical teams do slower damage, but steady damage and survive longer while magic teams have more burst damage and are more squishy. The "need" to build a physical and magic team in grand arena is mostly created by the available champions. You need to build 2, 3 if you can, strong teams in Grand Arena, to be able to hold your rank.

  12. #192
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by soundsurround View Post
    Hi, my TL is 54 and i need some advice on team building. Server currently highest is around 60-61. Top 50 range is 55-61.
    I have these heroes currently:

    Lv54 (With all skills maxed out):
    VS Purple 3* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    WC Purple 3* fully enchanted
    LG Purple 3* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    Commando Purple 3* 0 enchant
    Mystic Purple 3* 0 enchant
    FD Purple 3* fully enchanted (No purple gear at my lvl yet)
    OC Purple 3* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    DM Purple +1 2* fully enchanted (Except purple gear last lvl)
    SL Purple 2* fully enchanted (No purple gear at my lvl yet)
    Chap Purple 2* 0 enchant

    Lv51 (Skills are almost maxed):
    Suc Blue +2 3* 0 enchant
    AS Blue +2 2* 0 enchant (can make 3*)

    Lv41:
    Imperial Exe Blue+1 2* 0 enchant

    Some other not so good heroes now: Admiral/TS/Ice mage/PK/MM/SS/FM/Cleric/Sniper/Shallow keep/PsyPath/Lightning spirit

    Has 65 frost mage stone which im keeping till i get the card.

    So for Phy team, i learn that VS/LS/LG/WC/Com

    For mage team, is it advisable to run DM/OC/Com/Mys/WC?

    Or the best team to build around FD with OC/FD/DM/WC/COM which is like...balance?
    It depends on what purpose the team you are trying to create has. For a physical team, you could indeed do your setup. The no brainers in that setup are War Chief, Commando and Vengeance Spirit. With LS i assume you mean Shadowleaf (previously known as Leaf Shadow) and not Lightning Spirit, which in that case would be a great option. But in my opinion, you don’t need both Lunar Guardian and Shadowleaf in a physical team. You are better off with taking Shadowleaf and put a Cloud Walker or Fallen Dominion in there and leave the LG out.

    For a magic team it seems that the no brainers are Vanguard Warrior Ember Blade and Silencer as a trio. From what i have read you have a few options on the last 2 heroes but most commonly advised and seems to work are Original Curse with Succubus or Imperial Executioner with Ninja Assassin where the first combo is easiest to get.

    If you want to build a team around FD, you should try to max out FD's potential. He benefits a lot of Commando's Attack Damage, Speed and Crit buff. You could increase this even more with a Lunar Guardian or (as i prefer) a Shadowleaf. As a tank you best take Warchief. FD has a very high Life Steal compared to most champions which gets even further increased by WC's buff. Now for your utility/debuffer you can either use OC or VS. I personally prefer OC because he can freeze the entire team and slow it. On top of that he is easier to 5 star and has great damage. I would personally stay away from DM, she is great for Crusade but has no place in PvP.

    Hope this helps!

  13. #193
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ragesmash View Post
    Hello Bealeth,

    I got some more heroes from the chest today. They are shadow shaman 2star, old curse 2star, phoenix 1 star and vanguard warrior 1star. Should I make any changes to those squads?

    Thanks again.
    I personally would switch out Mystic for Old Curse.

  14. #194
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealeth View Post
    I personally would switch out Mystic for Old Curse.
    I see. What about the other squad?

  15. #195
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6
    The PvE team? it will work like that. i personally always use my Arena team for PvE, only switch in Chaplain some times when elite 3 star is hard to achieve without a healer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •