Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to build your team

New Comers
    Lvl 38 Team and need advice before going too far in possibly the wrong direction. Thanks in advance.

Heroes:

Blue +2-- Wandering Spearman

Blue +1-- Vengeance Spirit, Deathknight, Chaplain- 2*, Death Mage, Commando, Icemage- 3*, Succubus, Lightning Master, Sniper, Emberstar

Green-- Frost Mage, Vanguard Warrior- 2*, Sniper- 2*

Untouched-- Silencer, Imperial Execution, Cleric, Shallows Keeper, Lunar Guardian, Savage One, Machinist, Psychopath, Phoenix, Mystic

Could someone give me team set ups for Arena/Crusade/Campaign? Right now I've been running Commando/Chaplain/Wand. Spear/DeathMage/Deathknight for everything.

I know I need to get WC and OC from what I've read.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinara View Post
    About to start hitting purple upgrades and want to know what people think I should focus on.

Main Heroes:
    Vengeance Spirit lvl 50 B+2 3*
    Commando lvl 50 B+2 3*
    Mystic lvl 50 B+2 3*
    Shadowleaf lvl 50 B+2 2*
    War Chief lvl 50 B+2 2*

Other Heroes:
    Death Mage lvl 50 B+2 2*
    Chaplain lvl 50 B+2 2*
    Cleric lvl 47 B+2 1*
    Wind Master lvl 46 B+2 3*
    Brute lvl 45 B+2 3*
    Ember Blade lvl 45 B+2 1*
    Frost Mage lvl 43 B+2 3*
    Admiral lvl 41 B+1 2*
    Lightning Master lvl 33 B 1*
    Emberstar lvl 32 B 2*

Untouched:
    Pilot 2*
    Shadow Shaman
    Rifleman 2*
    Shallows Keeper
    Lightning Spirit
    Machinist
    Sniper
    Arcane Sapper
    Psychopath
    Phoenix
    Vanguard Warrior

I am mostly concerned about my arena team. Should I be looking at a more physical or magical team once I can get purple heroes? Getting Disease Bringer and Old Curse from Guild/Arena, but I am a ways off unlocking those and could easily switch to something else.
    I am purely talking about an Arena team now:
    War Chief as your Tank.
    Vengeance Spirit as your Utility.
    Commando as your Support.

Now, from the champions you listed, the 2 best options are Shadowleaf and Ember Blade.
    Shadowleaf (Backline DPS and Utility. She has a high crit and an ult that scales with the remaining enemies. She also gives Physical attack and has a mass silence.(i did indeed copy this from my previous post ))
    Ember Blade, well, as soon as he turns purple he gains a skill that will be able to do massive AoE damage to the enemy team. Besides his abilities, he does a decent amount of physical damage.

This is in my opinion the best team you can build with the champions your currently have.

Hope this helps!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Also very useful: Death Mage with great damage, Chaplain as main healer for Crusade and Arcane Sapper at 4 stars and up for breaking back lines.

Quote Originally Posted by eFink View Post
    Lvl 38 Team and need advice before going too far in possibly the wrong direction. Thanks in advance.

Heroes:

Blue +2-- Wandering Spearman

Blue +1-- Vengeance Spirit, Deathknight, Chaplain- 2*, Death Mage, Commando, Icemage- 3*, Succubus, Lightning Master, Sniper, Emberstar

Green-- Frost Mage, Vanguard Warrior- 2*, Sniper- 2*

Untouched-- Silencer, Imperial Execution, Cleric, Shallows Keeper, Lunar Guardian, Savage One, Machinist, Psychopath, Phoenix, Mystic

Could someone give me team set ups for Arena/Crusade/Campaign? Right now I've been running Commando/Chaplain/Wand. Spear/DeathMage/Deathknight for everything.

I know I need to get WC and OC from what I've read.
    I will list the champions you can never go wrong with and the reasons why.

Deathknight: This man is a solid champion and tank for crusade. With Chaplain as his backup there is close to no reason why he should ever die.
    Death Mage: As soon as you hit purple, DM will be a very valuable champion for crusade.
    Chaplain: Currently the best healing champion there is. Very valueble for Crusade.

Now for Arena/Campaign
    you are right about recruiting WC and OC, they can help you a lot in the game, both campaign and Arena so keep that up.

As for a tank before you get WC. You could just stick with DK if you are low on gold/items or dont feel like investing in another. At lower level Cleric will do well as well. He is hard to kill and keeps the team alive. He will also be useful later in game when you go to outland. Shallows Keeper is a valid option as well. I dont see him as a good option for arena though, so long story short: DK or Cleric are your best bets until you have WC.

as for Support you have a solid champ there, Commando, stick with her, you wont be disappointed.

You also want a Utility champ before you have your OC. from what you have, Vengeance Spirit is your best bet. She can group stun the entire enemy team and does a good amount of DPS. DOnt worry about wasting your resources on her, once you unlock grand arena, you are more than likely gonna use her again.

now for DPS, this one is a little tougher. In my opinion your best picks are Wandering Spearman and Succubus.
    Wandering Spearman: Increases his own Damage and Attack speed at the cost of his life. He does have a heal that will heal the weakest ally, so he could heal the damage he does by boosting his attack damage and speed.
    Succubus: A good overall magic damage champion with a lot of AoE damage.

Hope this Helps!

For arena try to avoid using these tanks:
    Mountain, Warrior monk, Cleric and DK are useless for sure. Especially warrior monk, it stated that with well survival ability, non-sense.
    I have not seen any 4-5 stars Shallow Keeper and Savage One yet, but for 3 stars they are also useless.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Vengeance Spirit drop in bronze or gold chest? or in crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Vengeance Spirit drop in bronze or gold chest? or in crusade?
    Check Vengeance Spirit for drop locations. Other than that, it's a 3 star champion and can drop from Gold Chest and Crusade.

That for the tread

Thanks for the tread

Very good guide! Thanks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealeth View Post
    I am purely talking about an Arena team now:
    War Chief as your Tank.
    Vengeance Spirit as your Utility.
    Commando as your Support.

Now, from the champions you listed, the 2 best options are Shadowleaf and Ember Blade.
    Shadowleaf (Backline DPS and Utility. She has a high crit and an ult that scales with the remaining enemies. She also gives Physical attack and has a mass silence.(i did indeed copy this from my previous post ))
    Ember Blade, well, as soon as he turns purple he gains a skill that will be able to do massive AoE damage to the enemy team. Besides his abilities, he does a decent amount of physical damage.

This is in my opinion the best team you can build with the champions your currently have.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for this! 51 now and arena is going pretty well, and I expect as my last three heroes hit purple I will see some giant gains in rank. Are there any heroes I should look at picking up soon? Or will this team last me a while.

Banned
    more deck you can buy

Beronio Lumber has been serving Bay Area builders for over 90 years. Founded by Antone V. Beronio in 1911, the original yard was located on Powell and Beach streets on what was then San Francisco's busy waterfront. Lumber was, then, shipped by sea. We moved to our present location in San Francisco in 1941. From the beginning, we have always tried to provide a wide range of quality forest products. A deck offers one of the most dramatic, yet simple, improvements you can make to your home,COMPOSITE DECKING TILES SUPPLIER forming a link between home and nature. A deck provides an outdoor room. Wood has historically been the material of choice for the decking itself. Wood is ideally suited for bridging the gap between the two worlds. It affords a natural look, is easy to work, structurally strong, and comfortable to the touch. When first installed, a quality wood deck can have the appearance of a beautiful, hand finished wood floor.

However, inviting the analogy, it must be remembered that there is a major distinction between a wood deck and a fine wood floor. A deck is exposed to the elements. Wood is a "natural" material, and is constantly effected by the world around it. So, it is a good idea to understand just what happens to wood left to the elements. The following paragraphs were taken from the California Redwood Association and provide a clear explanation of the natural weathering process that occurs outside wpc deckwith any wood product: Without protective treatment, freshly cut wood exposed to the weather changes materially in color. Other changes due to weathering include warping, loss of some surface fibers, and surface roughening and checking. The effects of weathering wood may be desirable or undesirable, depending on the requirements for the particular wood product. The time required to reach the fully weathered appearance depends on the severity of the exposure to sun and rain.

Once weathered, wood remains nearly unaltered in appearance. The color of wood is affected very soon on exposure to weather. With continued exposure all wood turns gray; however, only the wood at or near the exposed surfaces is noticeably affected. SCS evaluates the sustainability of the timber harvest, the health and maintenance of the ecosystem, and the socioeconomic contribution to the community. The wood comes from forests where only selective harvesting (not "clear-cutting") Wood Plastic Composite Solutionspractices and no herbicides and pesticides were used. During harvesting, soil disturbance is kept to a minimum, temporary trails are covered with foliage and limbs left from the harvest. Permanent roads are maintained to minimize soil erosion and to protect water quality. Wildlife habitats can be enhanced, wild fire hazards reduced, and aesthetics preserved by careful selective harvesting methods.

The resources come form shanghai SEVENTRUST ,if you want to more info,please click :http://www.outsidewpcdeck.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cinara View Post
    Thanks for this! 51 now and arena is going pretty well, and I expect as my last three heroes hit purple I will see some giant gains in rank. Are there any heroes I should look at picking up soon? Or will this team last me a while.
    In general you can just check the ranks and see what people use. It's different for each server as the Server Meta can be very different. For example, a team you see 7/10 times on the earlier servers looks something like: Drunken Master, Cloud Walker, Commando, Shadow Leaf and Old Curse.

The reason why it can be different on each server is simple. New champions are released every month, so newer servers have more champion choices. For example. Server 70-100 (estimate) opened during February, this month had Ember Blade as a login reward. On these servers, a lot of people use him for their arena teams. I guess what i am trying to say is that you need to look at the teams around your rank and try to use heroes to counter these teams.

This is what i did find out when hopping servers to check arena teams:
    Tank: War Chief or Drunken Master, never seen any other tanks in the top 10. Could be different since i checked in Januari.
    Buff: Commando, Commando's everywhere! Not that strange cause it is the best option for team buffs. Heavy Mage teams don’t really seem to work in Arena but i have seen a few in the top 50 and they used a Mystic next to theyr commando.
    Frontline Damage: You see Cloud Walker a lot. He spawns a lot of clones which tank damage.

from here its a little more random but you see a lot of Shadowleaf, Old Curse, Vengeance Spirit, Ember Blade (Newer Servers).

Long Story short, you can not really know what the best champs are for your server, there are some pretty safe bets like the ones stated above. Good Luck!

Hope this helps!

This saved my money! Maxing useless herowouldn' t make me happy

Hello,

Im new to this game and love it so far. I really appreciate all those that take the time to answer posts and help those, like myself, who really don't know much about the upper levels and want to be prepared for what is still to come.

I have a question about my team. Im curious on who I should focus on for the higher levels ill soon approach.

My team level is currently 50 (51 tom.) and I have several characters to select from. Im starting to notice that the gold it takes to maintain what I have will soon run out. Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Front:
    50 Iron Hoof 3 stars
    50 War Chief 3 stars
    50 Savage One 3 stars
    50 Cleric 2 stars
    47 Admiral 2 stars
    1 Deathgore 3 stars
    1 Vanguard Warrior 2 stars
    1 Shallows Keeper 1 star

Central:
    50 Vengeance Spirit 3 stars
    50 Lunar Guardian 3 stars
    50 Fallen Dominion 3 stars
    50 Arcane Sapper 1 star
    50 Old Curse 3 stars
    50 Succubus 3 star
    50 Death Mage 2 stars
    50 Frost Mage 2 stars
    50 Phoenix 1 star
    43 Machinist 2 star
    41 Silencer 2 star
    37 Lightning Master 2 star
    37 Emberstar 2 star
    37 Ice Mage 2 star
    1 Wandering Spearman 3 star
    1 Master Mage 3 star

Back:
    50 Commando 3 star (4 star tom.)
    50 Mystic 3 star
    50 Shadowleaf 2 star
    50 Chaplain 2 star
    50 Rifleman 2 star
    1 Psychic Sword 2 star
    1 Pilot 2 star
    1 Sniper 1 star
    1 Lightning Spirit 2 star

I use arena points on OC, Guild points on Lunar, and Crusade points on Commando and Mystic.

I have gear ready for the transition into purple and know that I need to trim down focusing on a few. My thinking was to be prepared for Grand Arena.

Any thoughts are very much appreciated.