Thread: Question about hero promotion and evolve, please help

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question Question about hero promotion and evolve, please help

as the title suggest, I have some questions regarding this matter tht has been bothering me, please help as I am relatively new in this game.

1. does all the stat of the equipments become part of the hero after promotion? if no, how does promotion mechanism work?
    2. when u promote a hero with an enchanted equipment, will the enchanted stat be part of the hero as well? if yes, tht means enchanting the equipment before promotion would be favorable
    3. as far as i know, evolving improve hero growth rate. With tht being said, will tht affect the level tht has been gained prior to evolution?
    Say, shadow leaves agi growth rate when she is *1 is 2, and when she *2, the growth rate of her agi increased to 4. Now, if she start the game with 10 agi and evolved to *2 at level 4, what agility will she be at level 8? will it be 10+2+2+2+4+4+4+4 = 32 or 10+4+4+4+4+4+4+4 = 38. I hope this is not confused anyone

Since u cant have 2 of the same hero (i.e. 2 shadow leaves), you only have 1 chance in 1 account to make this hero, and if several stuff tht i mentioned above is true, we really need to pay attention in this in order to make the best possible of each hero. unless in the future ucool implement "delete hero" or "sell hero" function in the game

is bumping violate any rule?? i just want to get this discussion going ><

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchitosify View Post
    as the title suggest, I have some questions regarding this matter tht has been bothering me, please help as I am relatively new in this game.

1. does all the stat of the equipments become part of the hero after promotion? if no, how does promotion mechanism work?
    2. when u promote a hero with an enchanted equipment, will the enchanted stat be part of the hero as well? if yes, tht means enchanting the equipment before promotion would be favorable
    3. as far as i know, evolving improve hero growth rate. With tht being said, will tht affect the level tht has been gained prior to evolution?
    Say, shadow leaves agi growth rate when she is *1 is 2, and when she *2, the growth rate of her agi increased to 4. Now, if she start the game with 10 agi and evolved to *2 at level 4, what agility will she be at level 8? will it be 10+2+2+2+4+4+4+4 = 32 or 10+4+4+4+4+4+4+4 = 38. I hope this is not confused anyone

Since u cant have 2 of the same hero (i.e. 2 shadow leaves), you only have 1 chance in 1 account to make this hero, and if several stuff tht i mentioned above is true, we really need to pay attention in this in order to make the best possible of each hero. unless in the future ucool implement "delete hero" or "sell hero" function in the game
    1- im not really sure about what happen to the equipment either they just dissapear after promotion or be a part of that hero.
    2- thats why people said it such a waste to enchant a hero, enchantment will loss after a promotion, but you will get 2-3 potion enchantment
    3- evolving doesnt effect growth rate of a hero, hero that evolve will receive extra growth rate depends on how high your levels are, meaning evolving to a 5 star hero at level 1 doesnt make a hero stronger later on because even if you evolve the hero at level 50 to 5 star, the hero will receive the loss stat, both will have the same stat later on.

ahhh thank you for the responses, i would like to hear what others think as well..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    1) Yes, all enhancement bonuses are lost upon promotion. However enhancing is far from useless. The extra stats might just give you that edge in doing Campaign/Arena/Crusade/Elite what have you.

Still, seeing as going from lv 1 - 35 to 40ish doesn't take long provided you do all daily quests everyday, it is recommended to start enhancing after Blue+1 promotion. Below that you'll be leveling too fast for the enhancement feature to be worth the cost.

Promoting your hero also give them a slight stat boost as well by the way.

2) Evolving is much simpler, the game will automatically adjust the hero's stats with the new growth rate independent of level. Thus if you have the gold just evolve right away.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    1) Yes, all enhancement bonuses are lost upon promotion. However enhancing is far from useless. The extra stats might just give you that edge in doing Campaign/Arena/Crusade/Elite what have you.
    agreed on this one, i enchant all the time too, just do it after you get blue +1 and above, because from blue to purple takes a really long time to level up if you are a free player

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by smileyfap360 View Post
    agreed on this one, i enchant all the time too, just do it after you get blue +1 and above, because from blue to purple takes a really long time to level up if you are a free player
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post

Still, seeing as going from lv 1 - 35 to 40ish doesn't take long provided you do all daily quests everyday, it is recommended to start enhancing after Blue+1 promotion. Below that you'll be leveling too fast for the enhancement feature to be worth the cost.

Promoting your hero also give them a slight stat boost as well by the way.

2) Evolving is much simpler, the game will automatically adjust the hero's stats with the new growth rate independent of level. Thus if you have the gold just evolve right away.

thanks guys, i guys i am overcomplicating stuff, hahaha anyway, i will throw reputation for you guys..let see wht other think abt this

is there any1 would like to give their thoughts on this?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I think enhancement I not a good thing and certainly not taking like 400,000 coins and many items you've won. As soon as you promote all that value goes away. Only way I can see enhancement to be good is if you are planning on not promoting for a long time.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Luchitosify View Post

Please note I only know what I am about to say from playing and reading useful tips from others. So any wrong information I apologize for and please correct me

Question 1) From what I seen in the game when you click "stats" on your hero in question. the highlighted green numbers are what your equipment added to your hero. So yes you keep your previous strength from your former gear. when you click "promote with your stats open you will see the green numbers add to your overall stats and then when you add new promotion gear the green numbers show again. refresh the stats if you make a promotion then add new gear you will see the green numbers come up when you add new gear to the slots. ( I could be wrong but this is what I observed and connected with game play)
    A tip I learned is I wouldn't promote a hero until I have all the next set of items ready to have all the 6 slots full. You can check that by clicking the little "armor plate" next to the promote button. In some cases your hero will be stronger with not all the slots full. What I found is my heroes work better if I keep all the slots full when I fight them.

Question 2) Enchanting serves a purpose, in my opinion, later in the game when your way up there and need to "get an edge" on your opposition. I get mixed reviews on enchanting vs not. I personally saw little difference when I enchanted gear. Perhaps you need to max the enchanting all out to see a desired result.
    Also your enchanted gear is returned to you when you promote so I would say NO you don't keep them stats. I view enchanting as a "turbo boost" it's a temp thing while you hold it then reduces your level when switching gear. Enchanting is the last to do on my list.

Question 3) Evolving is pretty straight forward. the 1 star level 2 agi shadow leaf means it's how quickly they can use the gear you have them equipped with. Not sure I follow all your adding.. simple put as you add stars they use all the gear faster and better. I'm not sure how it translates into "levels". The star levels are the orange typing in your stats

Hope this helps
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac