Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Payed 2x for the daily 120 gems.

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6

    Post Payed 2x for the daily 120 gems.

    Hello ,

    It seems that I have payed 2x for the 120 daily gems I don't want a refund I just want to know do I receive 240 gems daily ? If not could it be possible to receive gems for the extra money I've payed?


    I currently spent around 15 on heros charge about 30 mins ago.

    Hopefully we find a solution ! Also was planning on getting VIP 15 this weekend


    Thank you,
    Duke

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Same feeling. I don't know why but it clearly charge me 6 bucks for $2.99 pay. It's just a little amount of money, I would never call (the bank) to ask but have question: why that happened ?

    Update: I check iTunes account and it clearly state:
    Monthly Card - uCool, Inc - USD 2.99

    But last time the bank report my account have ...7 bucks and now it reports ...1 bucks, Apple must overcharged me.
    Last edited by bin; 10-09-2014 at 09:49 AM.

  3. #3

    Same problem

    It charged me double money for one monthly card. It's penny money but I am wondering why ucool do this.

    Hopefully we can figur it out.

    Account id 2365195

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6

    Hmm

    Yeah it's not that much but it's still basically scamming ... If it's 1$ or 100$ doesn't make a difference... I was planning on spending more money here but if the game just rips off people then I'm not sure?

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Hi Betty,

    Should you give an answer for this ?

    My bank account was charged double for a $2.99 PO, id: MGNGS1MDGY, date 09/10/14 01:33.

    I don't know what to say but it's hard for me to continue paying like this. At least I need some words from ucool. Can you give any explanation or solution for this issue.

    Regards,
    B

    * It might not happen before (I bought 3 times $4.99 ucool stuffs) or I was over-charged (3 times) without notice.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Hello ,

    It seems that I have payed 2x for the 120 daily gems I don't want a refund I just want to know do I receive 240 gems daily ? If not could it be possible to receive gems for the extra money I've payed?


    I currently spent around 15€ on heros charge about 30 mins ago.

    Hopefully we find a solution ! Also was planning on getting VIP 15 this weekend


    Thank you,
    Duke
    Dear Leader,
    We can help prolong your Monthly Card for another 30 days. Would you tell us your Account ID and attach the screenshot of your double charged iTunes Order here please? We need the order information to help prolong your Monthly Card. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Dear Betty,

    This is my PO (captured from Mac iTunes):



    Like I said above, the PO is $2.99, but after purchased, bank sent sms about my account remain, compare to last sms, it was about 6 bucks difference which should be $2.99 difference.

    Server: 16 - Wind Master
    Nick: Bin
    My id: 2806643

    It's good if you also add 300 to VIP status & account, like buying 1 more monthly card 30-day in advance (beside 120 gems everyday, it gives addition 300 gems, right)

    Thanks,
    B

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Dear Betty,

    This is my PO (captured from Mac iTunes):



    Like I said above, the PO is $2.99, but after purchased, bank sent sms about my account remain, compare to last sms, it was about 6 bucks difference which should be $2.99 difference.

    Server: 16 - Wind Master
    Nick: Bin
    My id: 2806643

    It's good if you also add 300 to VIP status & account, like buying 1 more monthly card 30-day in advance (beside 120 gems everyday, it gives addition 300 gems, right)

    Thanks,
    B
    Hi Bin,
    Sorry but we don't see the Order IDs and time from your screenshot. Could you attach a better one please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6

    Will do

    I will post a Screenshot of the payment plus my information as soon as I get home ! Thank you for being helpful Betty

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Hi Bin,
    Sorry but we don't see the Order IDs and time from your screenshot. Could you attach a better one please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    That's all what I can see from my iTunes account. You mean you can't see the whole photo (upload on http://postimage.org/) or what ?

    At top right corner:
    Date: 09/10/14 01:33
    Order: MGNGS1MDGY

    I compare to any photo people post in this Billing Issue, same structure, no different. You meant you don't see the whole photo or you see it but you think my PO is different ???? Or you think it's 10/Sep/2014 (US time format), my account on Server 16 was created on 25/Sep/2014.
    Last edited by bin; 10-10-2014 at 07:04 AM.

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    That's all what I can see from my iTunes account. You mean you can't see the whole photo (upload on http://postimage.org/) or what ?

    At top right corner:
    Date: 09/10/14 01:33
    Order: MGNGS1MDGY

    I compare to any photo people post in this Billing Issue, same structure, no different. You meant you don't see the whole photo or you see it but you think my PO is different ???? Or you think it's 10/Sep/2014 (US time format), my account on Server 16 is created on 25/Oct/2014.
    QQ截图20141010150336.png
    Dear Leader,
    I will try, that's all I can see.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I will post a Screenshot of the payment plus my information as soon as I get home ! Thank you for being helpful Betty
    No problem

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    This is url of my photo.

    http://s10.postimg.org/k7n8pr6zt/monthlycard.png

    Could you open it in Chrome or Safari ?

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    That's all what I can see from my iTunes account. You mean you can't see the whole photo (upload on http://postimage.org/) or what ?

    At top right corner:
    Date: 09/10/14 01:33
    Order: MGNGS1MDGY

    I compare to any photo people post in this Billing Issue, same structure, no different. You meant you don't see the whole photo or you see it but you think my PO is different ???? Or you think it's 10/Sep/2014 (US time format), my account on Server 16 was created on 25/Sep/2014.
    Dear Leader,
    I am sorry that our billing colleague told me that he needs the screenshot showing that you got charged twice. Could you attach a better one here please? Really sorry for the inconvenience.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    I am sorry that our billing colleague told me that he needs the screenshot showing that you got charged twice. Could you attach a better one here please? Really sorry for the inconvenience.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    The issue is my bank account was charged 6 bucks instead of $2.99. Although it clearly show on the PO that $2.99 but my bank account lost double that amount (about $6) by doing such transaction. That was what I told you from above post, posts #2 and #5.

    I don't know what happened insight this transaction, maybe mis-charge or addition fee or whatever, but it's really hard for me to continue buying in such state.
    - Under my view point: I paid $6 for $2.99 stuff
    - Under ucool: I paid $2.99
    - Under bank or apple view point: I don't know maybe they got that.

    What I need is ucool give out a solution so I can feel I don't lose anything when buying your stuff monthly. If not, it's ok.

    * I would be stupid if I visit bank staff and ask her: hey you, why I lost 6 bucks for this, investigate please!. yeah 3 bucks lost and ask for investigate! would anyone do that ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •