Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payed 2x for the daily 120 gems.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Post Payed 2x for the daily 120 gems.

Hello ,

It seems that I have payed 2x for the 120 daily gems I don't want a refund I just want to know do I receive 240 gems daily ? If not could it be possible to receive gems for the extra money I've payed?

I currently spent around 15 on heros charge about 30 mins ago.

Hopefully we find a solution ! Also was planning on getting VIP 15 this weekend

Thank you,
    Duke

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Same feeling. I don't know why but it clearly charge me 6 bucks for $2.99 pay. It's just a little amount of money, I would never call (the bank) to ask but have question: why that happened ?

Update: I check iTunes account and it clearly state:
    Monthly Card - uCool, Inc - USD 2.99

But last time the bank report my account have ...7 bucks and now it reports ...1 bucks, Apple must overcharged me.
    Last edited by bin; 10-09-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Same problem

It charged me double money for one monthly card. It's penny money but I am wondering why ucool do this.

Hopefully we can figur it out.

Account id 2365195

Hmm

Yeah it's not that much but it's still basically scamming ... If it's 1$ or 100$ doesn't make a difference... I was planning on spending more money here but if the game just rips off people then I'm not sure?

Hi Betty,

Should you give an answer for this ?

My bank account was charged double for a $2.99 PO, id: MGNGS1MDGY, date 09/10/14 01:33.

I don't know what to say but it's hard for me to continue paying like this. At least I need some words from ucool. Can you give any explanation or solution for this issue.

Regards,
    B

* It might not happen before (I bought 3 times $4.99 ucool stuffs) or I was over-charged (3 times) without notice.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Hello ,

It seems that I have payed 2x for the 120 daily gems I don't want a refund I just want to know do I receive 240 gems daily ? If not could it be possible to receive gems for the extra money I've payed?

I currently spent around 15€ on heros charge about 30 mins ago.

Hopefully we find a solution ! Also was planning on getting VIP 15 this weekend

Thank you,
    Duke
    Dear Leader,
    We can help prolong your Monthly Card for another 30 days. Would you tell us your Account ID and attach the screenshot of your double charged iTunes Order here please? We need the order information to help prolong your Monthly Card. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

This is my PO (captured from Mac iTunes):

Like I said above, the PO is $2.99, but after purchased, bank sent sms about my account remain, compare to last sms, it was about 6 bucks difference which should be $2.99 difference.

Server: 16 - Wind Master
    Nick: Bin
    My id: 2806643

It's good if you also add 300 to VIP status & account, like buying 1 more monthly card 30-day in advance (beside 120 gems everyday, it gives addition 300 gems, right)

Thanks,
    B

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Dear Betty,

This is my PO (captured from Mac iTunes):

Like I said above, the PO is $2.99, but after purchased, bank sent sms about my account remain, compare to last sms, it was about 6 bucks difference which should be $2.99 difference.

Server: 16 - Wind Master
    Nick: Bin
    My id: 2806643

It's good if you also add 300 to VIP status & account, like buying 1 more monthly card 30-day in advance (beside 120 gems everyday, it gives addition 300 gems, right)

Thanks,
    B
    Hi Bin,
    Sorry but we don't see the Order IDs and time from your screenshot. Could you attach a better one please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Will do

I will post a Screenshot of the payment plus my information as soon as I get home ! Thank you for being helpful Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Hi Bin,
    Sorry but we don't see the Order IDs and time from your screenshot. Could you attach a better one please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    That's all what I can see from my iTunes account. You mean you can't see the whole photo (upload on http://postimage.org/) or what ?

At top right corner:
    Date: 09/10/14 01:33
    Order: MGNGS1MDGY

I compare to any photo people post in this Billing Issue, same structure, no different. You meant you don't see the whole photo or you see it but you think my PO is different ???? Or you think it's 10/Sep/2014 (US time format), my account on Server 16 was created on 25/Sep/2014.
    Last edited by bin; 10-10-2014 at 07:04 AM.

That's all what I can see from my iTunes account. You mean you can't see the whole photo (upload on http://postimage.org/) or what ?

At top right corner:

I compare to any photo people post in this Billing Issue, same structure, no different. You meant you don't see the whole photo or you see it but you think my PO is different ???? Or you think it's 10/Sep/2014 (US time format), my account on Server 16 is created on 25/Oct/2014.
    QQ截图20141010150336.png
    Dear Leader,
    I will try, that's all I can see.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I will post a Screenshot of the payment plus my information as soon as I get home ! Thank you for being helpful Betty
    No problem

This is url of my photo.

http://s10.postimg.org/k7n8pr6zt/monthlycard.png

Could you open it in Chrome or Safari ?

At top right corner:

I compare to any photo people post in this Billing Issue, same structure, no different. You meant you don't see the whole photo or you see it but you think my PO is different ???? Or you think it's 10/Sep/2014 (US time format), my account on Server 16 was created on 25/Sep/2014.
    Dear Leader,
    I am sorry that our billing colleague told me that he needs the screenshot showing that you got charged twice. Could you attach a better one here please? Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    I am sorry that our billing colleague told me that he needs the screenshot showing that you got charged twice. Could you attach a better one here please? Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
    Betty
    The issue is my bank account was charged 6 bucks instead of $2.99. Although it clearly show on the PO that $2.99 but my bank account lost double that amount (about $6) by doing such transaction. That was what I told you from above post, posts #2 and #5.

I don't know what happened insight this transaction, maybe mis-charge or addition fee or whatever, but it's really hard for me to continue buying in such state.
    - Under my view point: I paid $6 for $2.99 stuff
    - Under ucool: I paid $2.99
    - Under bank or apple view point: I don't know maybe they got that.

What I need is ucool give out a solution so I can feel I don't lose anything when buying your stuff monthly. If not, it's ok.

* I would be stupid if I visit bank staff and ask her: hey you, why I lost 6 bucks for this, investigate please!. yeah 3 bucks lost and ask for investigate! would anyone do that ?