Thread: Help......

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unhappy Help......

image.jpg

I don't know if i'm doing well.... I'm trying to keep stil of hero at sane lvl and when i have some surplus of money lvl up the skill of other hero (non working on succube). The problem? Stuck on Crusader and so no money.... Some help?

Thx

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If the issue is clearing crusade, or as many waves as possible, there are plenty of guides and threads about this on the forum, just find them and read.
    If there is another problem, say which one is it, I can't find It out of the given context.

i read all the guide here for crusader... and i saw that the dk will die so fast... i can't go over 6/15.... so i can't recive good money... that is the problem...
    Only this ...
    is better to lvl up my hero fast (dayli and other) and don't have good hero skilled or wait for better time? what hero is to lvl up fast?
    Last edited by korigard; 10-09-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by korigard View Post
    i read all the guide here for crusader... and i saw that the dk will die so fast... i can't go over 6/15.... so i can't recive good money... that is the problem...
    Only this ...
    is better to lvl up my hero fast (dayli and other) and don't have good hero skilled or wait for better time? what hero is to lvl up fast?
    Hey Korigard!

Have you applied for a guild yet?

When in a guild, you can hire a Mercenary-hero from the guild. If you lack a decent tank, let's say you hire a Death Knight, Shallows Keeper, Brute etc, or a specific Damagedealer from the guild if you need!

For Crusades below lvl 45, i used:

1 Frontline-Hero (I switched between Shallows Keeper/Warrior Monk/Cleric. If you need and have a guild, you could hire Warchief, Brute, DeathKnight etc)

1 Healer (Chaplain has a great partyheal and is perfect for Crusade)

1 Support (Commando for the Group-Buff)

2 Damagedealers (usually Succubus and Imperial Executioner, sometimes Ice Mage, Old Curse or Lunar Guardian depending on taste and mood)
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

i have a guild... whit ppls 50+ lvl. I take dk lvl 45 but die more fast, i must lvl up my succubus and commando... i must wait so (on attachment u can see my hero lvl and skill)... Forgot to say, i'm lvl 46.