Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Account Dissapeard

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9

    Angry Account Dissapeard

    Hello,
    this morning (09.10.2014) i started playing Heros Charge, when i locked my Phone for a second to walk in a nother room i entered the game again and my account wasn't here anymore. It began with the start story again and now i can't access to my account anymore. Im supper sad right now.

    Im a Vip 4 Player
    Team Name: Annunaki
    Server: Can't access
    ID: dito
    Guild: Pwnrazors or something like that
    Team LvL 53

    I hope to get back in the game as fast as possible.

    Device: Iphone 4 it seems like my game center is not active....

    I already wrote an email but not from my apple id account, to verfiy my account i can show the admins also the bills for the gems

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9

    Service ?!

    Realy?? Is there no Admin or anything? How Long am i supposed to Wait as a paying Customer ?! Im Loosing so much Progress right now -.- does anyone know my Guild so je can Tell me my Server Name ??

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,
    Is it Android or iOS please? And please give us the server name or number to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9
    As Said it's iPhone with iOS . Here The Ticket when i Instant reported from The New Account :

    UTC Time: 2014-10-09 08:00:14
    Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.2.0.95
    PlayerID: 3553429
    Category: Account Lost
    Language: de
    Device Type: iPhone3,1
    OS Version: 7.1.2

    But this is not The id from my Real Account . As Said i sadly can't Tell You The Server Name Eiter. But
    I can give you any informations on The Account.

    If anyone knows The Server with The Top Guild pwnrazor Then Please Tell me which Server it is !!

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    As Said it's iPhone with iOS . Here The Ticket when i Instant reported from The New Account :

    UTC Time: 2014-10-09 08:00:14
    Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.2.0.95
    PlayerID: 3553429
    Category: Account Lost
    Language: de
    Device Type: iPhone3,1
    OS Version: 7.1.2

    But this is not The id from my Real Account . As Said i sadly can't Tell You The Server Name Eiter. But
    I can give you any informations on The Account.

    If anyone knows The Server with The Top Guild pwnrazor Then Please Tell me which Server it is !!

    Dear Leader,
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID and switch to your server and see if it works first. Thanks


    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

    Dear Leader,
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID and switch to your server and see if it works first. Thanks


    Best Regards
    Betty
    As Said i don't know my Real Server. So i am supposed To try all 21 out?:0 but it also doesn't Show up any Other charackter :/ can't You Tell me which Server my charackter is At least?

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    As Said i don't know my Real Server. So i am supposed To try all 21 out?:0 but it also doesn't Show up any Other charackter :/ can't You Tell me which Server my charackter is At least?
    Dear Leader,
    My colleague is checking your server now. I will let you know once he got the result. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Hello,
    this morning (09.10.2014) i started playing Heros Charge, when i locked my Phone for a second to walk in a nother room i entered the game again and my account wasn't here anymore. It began with the start story again and now i can't access to my account anymore. Im supper sad right now.

    Im a Vip 4 Player
    Team Name: Annunaki
    Server: Can't access
    ID: dito
    Guild: Pwnrazors or something like that
    Team LvL 53

    I hope to get back in the game as fast as possible.

    Device: Iphone 4 it seems like my game center is not active....

    I already wrote an email but not from my apple id account, to verfiy my account i can show the admins also the bills for the gems
    Dear Leader
    We found that you were playing on server 11. Please go to server 11 and create a new account. And then tell us the new Account ID. And we will be able to help retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We found that you were playing on server 11. Please go to server 11 and create a new account. And then tell us the new Account ID. And we will be able to help retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Now Thats something. My New id is :3616686

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Now Thats something. My New id is :3616686
    Dear Leader
    Oops, could you also tell us your Apple ID please? The account will be bound to your Apple ID. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9
    Well thanks a lot, Apple id :
    Last edited by Annunaki; 10-10-2014 at 06:56 PM.

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,
    Please try re-log the game. And you should be able to play Annunaki again. Thanks.

    Best Regards,
    Betty

  13. #13
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    9
    Thanks a Lot now im happy again *__*
    Is there any way to recieve a few Free gems to recover my Lost Time ? Would be super awesome.

    Thanks a Lot so far And best regrads

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,245
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Thanks a Lot now im happy again *__*
    Is there any way to recieve a few Free gems to recover my Lost Time ? Would be super awesome.

    Thanks a Lot so far And best regrads
    Dear Leader,
    I am sorry that we don't have make up policy on account lost cases. But you may try your luck and write an email to Ember.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •