Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Hi there, i'm level 48 and today i met a team level 54 at 9/15 ( 3 heroes lv 54 and 2 heroes lv 1). I still didn't go to fight yet.Could anyone advise me how to beat that team at my level?
    I have:
    - Brute, Soul hunter, Lightning Element, Wind Master, Commando, Chaplain, all of them are 3 stars (except Chaplain 2*), level 48, Blue +2 and max skills.
    - Admiral 46 2*, Ember 47 2*, Silencer 45 2* and others 3x heroes.
    Their team: WC 54, Commando 54 and Leaves Shadow 54, Purple heroes.

Any chance for me?
    P/S: I don't have DK and my Guild also don't have DK.
    I have PM you about how to do this. Try it out.. mix and mash the heroes..

But yes I do agree that your best team is Brute, Soul, Lightning, Windmaster/Ember, Commando. Maybe you need 2 teams to kill.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    I have PM you about how to do this. Try it out.. mix and mash the heroes..

But yes I do agree that your best team is Brute, Soul, Lightning, Windmaster/Ember, Commando. Maybe you need 2 teams to kill.
    Thanks again for your message! It'd be helpful.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

crusade

I tried to follow this since im possible to hire a dk ... unfortunatly i dont have one on my own. But for me i figured out some little change working pretty good since 8 days i cleared crusade and few times without any deaths ! The enemys are noy weaker now of course not .... even to the edge now to purple+1 my team lvl 61 and none of my heroes can be promoted yet i kill easily fully purple+1teams with three more lvl ! Maybe it was nothing special but i just expose my strategy:

First of all i agree !!!
    Hero nr.1 : Deathknight
    2. War Chief
    3. Imperial Executioner
    4. Commando
    5. Leaves Shadow

This Setup works pretty good
    Ok i use chaplain in the first lvl but only to charge the ultimate. Until now i used her after that only two times in later stages
    For real strong enemys i dont use her !

It works pretty well because Imp. Exec. Charge his ultimate very fast
    At every beginning i activate dk and my imp.
    My imp makes 80%+ chance crit with about 13-14k dmg ( im currently lvl 61 )
    This strikes down almost every tank to 10% hp or dead. he also hasbgreat aoe dmg which can interrupt ultimates of opponents. And his "duck"-cast holds longer than any stun.

I use commando because of dmg aura agi boost and first hit stuns.
    So the enemys tank dont even hit me once

The rest is easy to kill ...

Warchief and Deartknight together with two dmg aaura deal great dmg
    And i can not sacrifice the lifeleech of warchief.

Even after a hard fight if my team lose a lot health i still use this setup because of the leech and the quite fast fight they have more than if my chaplain heals maybe 4.5k hitpoints( about 20 sec one round ) i dont use chaplain then bcoz i dont want to miss the dmg output.

Chaplain only gets interesting for me if dk ultumate is not full and the team or him lost lota of health. ( i cant risk to let him die, maybe at 14/15 )

Shadow leaves i use also because of silence and great aoe, thanks to agi boost from commando. Otherwise i would try lunar guardian but i dont have her yet.
    I use her ultimate not that often, only when the fight takes longer and i dont want to cast for example a succu or windmaster their ultimates

I have at the moment 20 heroes .... 3 not yet skilled ... 6 of them are strong and i can afford now to skill them good because i win the crusade every day ( at the moment )

Most of my heroes are still blue +2 and not skilled only 3 more are quite strong to build in case of emergency a second team

Most of my heroes i farmed in elite stages.... bcoz the chest is not my biggest friend
    Last edited by Patay; 11-05-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks for sharing Patay!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What are some tips for winning Crusades after most of your team hits Purple? I just hit lvl 53 and most of my team has been promoted to purple. I still use Death Knight as my main tank, but I've been having a harder time getting deep into the crusade rounds and only make it to 13-14 right now. Anyone have any tips for me going forward? I'm mostly wondering if DK is still a viable option later on.

My main team of level 52/53 Purple Heroes consists of:

3 *** Succubus
    3 *** Wind Master
    3 *** Commando
    3 *** Soulhunter
    2 ** Old Curse
    2 ** Leaves Shadow (soon to be 3 stars)
    2 ** Chaplain
    2 ** War Chief
    2 ** Shallows Keeper
    2 ** Emberstar

I'm not sure why I took Emberstar so high. I like her aoe dmg from her passive attack skill, but she is so squishy that I probably wont be using her any more (I'm realizing I can only level up so many heroes before I get spread too thin, so I'll probably drop Ember and SoulHunter). I don't love Shallows Keeper, but he is the easiest tank to farm soul stones for, so I'm kind of stuck with him... Hopefully I can get him to 3 stars in the next 5 days or so. I also don't imagine getting Succubus past 3 stars any time soon, so I'd rather focus on Old Curse (Like a million other players already do).

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Thanks

I also wanna thank Irony and everyone else who contributed to this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by branclan17 View Post
    What are some tips for winning Crusades after most of your team hits Purple? I just hit lvl 53 and most of my team has been promoted to purple. I still use Death Knight as my main tank, but I've been having a harder time getting deep into the crusade rounds and only make it to 13-14 right now. Anyone have any tips for me going forward? I'm mostly wondering if DK is still a viable option later on.

My main team of level 52/53 Purple Heroes consists of:

3 *** Succubus
    3 *** Wind Master
    3 *** Commando
    3 *** Soulhunter
    2 ** Old Curse
    2 ** Leaves Shadow (soon to be 3 stars)
    2 ** Chaplain
    2 ** War Chief
    2 ** Shallows Keeper
    2 ** Emberstar

I'm not sure why I took Emberstar so high. I like her aoe dmg from her passive attack skill, but she is so squishy that I probably wont be using her any more (I'm realizing I can only level up so many heroes before I get spread too thin, so I'll probably drop Ember and SoulHunter). I don't love Shallows Keeper, but he is the easiest tank to farm soul stones for, so I'm kind of stuck with him... Hopefully I can get him to 3 stars in the next 5 days or so. I also don't imagine getting Succubus past 3 stars any time soon, so I'd rather focus on Old Curse (Like a million other players already do).
    Sometimes just use a pure team to blast enemy away without chaplain. Example, use windmaster ulti at start. This will push back all heroes to one corner. Then use your Old Curse to ulti. It will freeze everyone. Use your succubus ulti then. It will make enemy want to ulti but they will freeze. At this point, you can put in Mystic for added Magic power + a Chaplain if you want. Or just a DK and Mystic to kill the enemy team. Emberstar is ok, but problem is she will die rather quickly if you meet consecutive old curse/lunar which can dmg her.

Do you have Arcane Sapper? He is quite good in certain scenarios and will help you for a couple rounds. I usually use him in a round with Warchief ( for life steal aura), Leaves, Chaplain ( he needs the heal), Old curse ( freezing enemies so he can free kill the them) and Mystic ( so that old curse and chaplain heal is better) or use commando.

I find windmaster + succubus + Mystic usually enough to kill all back and mid line. Even if they live, its like 5% hp left. So if you can make that 3 core to your team, + chaplain and a tank. It would be great. Shallow does get tankier at purple and 3 stars but he will just like at most 3 rounds. You'll still need to keep your DK alive and WarChief alive (most important for you to last 1-2 more rounds). Hire a DK if you can.. or even better a death Mage.

In some cases, maybe swap one out for Old curse for the freeze.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar
    Dear Irony,

Off late crusade has been excruciating for me....I get matched with teams 3-4k power than myself (my power is 17.5k)..this happens 8/15 onwards
    I have a 3* DM and 3* DK aswell... but they are just too tanky...and not to mention the Warchief owning my old curse(4*) after respawning.
    Also many teams have the annoying Pilot...(bye bye chaplain)...

Could you please help me?
    Can you advise any strategy to deal with tanky teams or pilot teams?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder-Fall View Post
    Dear Irony,

Off late crusade has been excruciating for me....I get matched with teams 3-4k power than myself (my power is 17.5k)..this happens 8/15 onwards
    I have a 3* DM and 3* DK aswell... but they are just too tanky...and not to mention the Warchief owning my old curse(4*) after respawning.
    Also many teams have the annoying Pilot...(bye bye chaplain)...

Could you please help me?
    Can you advise any strategy to deal with tanky teams or pilot teams?

Thanks
    Do you have Mystic?

Well i find against tanky or pilot teams

Run Death Mage, Mystic, Windrunner/Succubus, Chaplain, DK

Or take out DK and put in another old curse/commando.

If still doesnt work, take out chaplain and put in another DPS hero. But u must be sure all heroes are ready to ulti.

I find that Sometimes just taking out DK is enough. Use DM to tank it. she will heal herself dont worry.

The other way is to use Pilot to ulti and kill off back line. Death Mage, Pilot, Mystic, Chaplain, DK. Swap DK or Chap for more Damage
    Last edited by irony; 11-08-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiel View Post
    Hej,

this guide should be sticked!

Have used deathknight with chaplain today..

Easy going 15/15 on lvl 36

Over 1 million and my commando is now 2* *g*

Is this Windmaster worth to use the crusade-points for it?
    My lvl is 42 but 15/15 today only gave me 500k... Could somebody help to let me know if that's normal? How could lvl 36 get 1m but 42 only 500k... Is there a post on crusade coin vs team lvl?

Thanks in advance!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I can hire Death Knight from guild.

Which following 4 should I use? I can skill em all to level 44 and gear them properly to +2

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    For those below 45, if you can't finish Crushade, no matter what vip or your arena rank, you are doing it wrong and losing out lots of easy gold.
    Man I am level 36... Comando (*), Wanderind Spearman (***), Ice Mage (**), Emberstar (**), Chap (*), LE (***), Necro (**), Rifleman (**), Leave Shadow (**), Zeus (** - lvl 31) Apart from Zeus all myheroes are maxed skills and lvl 36. I am doing Crusades from last 5 days, and only once I managed to get to 14. Normaly I finish between 6 and 10. And by the way, all gear is up for all of them which is available for their level. Partially enchanted. There is no DK on that lvl in my guild, so I hire Succ, WM or some other tank or dps hero... Admiral is * hero who is not maxed with skills (around 20-25lvl, and 10 third skill). So please tell me what I am doing wrong (they are all Blue and Blue +1) that I can't face teams 3-6lvls higher than me with Brute, Luna, D and Succ in their team. Sometimes two of them are in one team... tell me man! My Rank level is 5000+ because I cant get lower.

Also about Rank in Arena and Crusades. I sacrifice about a week of progress in my Arena, and in both cases; Team level 63 (at that time) - i dropped to ~13k, and Team level 35 - I dropped ~22k (at that time)... and I was dropping ranking for a 5 days. It didnt change anything. Crusades were as difficult as before. And by the way my Team that lvl 63 was lvl 61 and 62. These are heroes: Comando (4*, max skilled), WC (3*, max skilled). Leave Shadow (3*, max skilled), Emberstar (max skilled 3*), Savage, LE, Chaplin, Ice Mage, WC, all 3* and max skilled. Plus Soulhunter lvl 59 (4*) max skilled, Shallow Keepr lvl 57 3*, max skilled and OC lvl 55 2* max skilled. All purple and purple +1. Since at least 2 weeks I wasn't able to finish Crusade (max 13 lvl). And of course gear upgrated (above average).

Any comments? ;/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

JUST TO BE CLEAR about arena rank and crusade difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Esgaladar View Post
    Man I am level 36... Comando (*), Wanderind Spearman (***), Ice Mage (**), Emberstar (**), Chap (*), LE (***), Necro (**), Rifleman (**), Leave Shadow (**), Zeus (** - lvl 31) Apart from Zeus all myheroes are maxed skills and lvl 36. I am doing Crusades from last 5 days, and only once I managed to get to 14. Normaly I finish between 6 and 10. And by the way, all gear is up for all of them which is available for their level. Partially enchanted. There is no DK on that lvl in my guild, so I hire Succ, WM or some other tank or dps hero... Admiral is * hero who is not maxed with skills (around 20-25lvl, and 10 third skill). So please tell me what I am doing wrong (they are all Blue and Blue +1) that I can't face teams 3-6lvls higher than me with Brute, Luna, D and Succ in their team. Sometimes two of them are in one team... tell me man! My Rank level is 5000+ because I cant get lower.

Also about Rank in Arena and Crusades. I sacrifice about a week of progress in my Arena, and in both cases; Team level 63 (at that time) - i dropped to ~13k, and Team level 35 - I dropped ~22k (at that time)... and I was dropping ranking for a 5 days. It didnt change anything. Crusades were as difficult as before. And by the way my Team that lvl 63 was lvl 61 and 62. These are heroes: Comando (4*, max skilled), WC (3*, max skilled). Leave Shadow (3*, max skilled), Emberstar (max skilled 3*), Savage, LE, Chaplin, Ice Mage, WC, all 3* and max skilled. Plus Soulhunter lvl 59 (4*) max skilled, Shallow Keepr lvl 57 3*, max skilled and OC lvl 55 2* max skilled. All purple and purple +1. Since at least 2 weeks I wasn't able to finish Crusade (max 13 lvl). And of course gear upgrated (above average).

Any comments? ;/

Here is my short HC story

I used to do the same thing stay at rank 1500 so that my crusade could be easier to do. However a week ago I said f*ck crusade and I went to 45 rank in arena. Guess what...5th day already my Crusade difficulty has not changed even a bit. I used to do 14/15 at a 1500 arena rank, at top 100 rank i still get same difficulty crusade and reach 13-14/15. I am lvl 69 nothing special in my crusade team. Usually I go with DK****+WC**** as tanks then WM**** + Commando***** and Chaplain**** those guys survive roughly till around 12-13-14, then I use what I have got left: Shallow*****, Savage**** and the rest is some dps like Leaves***, OldCurse***, Rifleman***, IceMage*** they usually die in one round and sometimes they get me the reward of stage 14 or 15 (but that is on rare occasions)

Off Topic
    Currently I`m farming Lunar, Vengeance (those two are very useful for most arena fights) and I need my very own DK (only use is Crusade). EVERYONE needs a personal DK so that when you do Crusade you can hire an extra DK from guild if yours dies or just get a Death Mage from guild.

> my biggest disappointment:
    Shallows Keeper - I got him to 5 stars all maxed up and enchanted at lvl 69 does no dmg whatsoever, Ulti is great...he never lives long enough to cast it....so don`t waste time and resources on him.
    Last edited by kurnavilica; 11-10-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurnavilica View Post
    Here is my short HC story

I used to do the same thing stay at rank 1500 so that my crusade could be easier to do. However a week ago I said f*ck crusade and I went to 45 rank in arena. Guess what...5th day already my Crusade difficulty has not changed even a bit. I used to do 14/15 at a 1500 arena rank, at top 100 rank i still get same difficulty crusade and reach 13-14/15. I am lvl 69 nothing special in my crusade team. Usually I go with DK****+WC**** as tanks then WM**** + Commando***** and Chaplain**** those guys survive roughly till around 12-13-14, then I use what I have got left: Shallow*****, Savage**** and the rest is some dps like Leaves***, OldCurse***, Rifleman***, IceMage*** they usually die in one round and sometimes they get me the reward of stage 14 or 15 (but that is on rare occasions)

Off Topic
    Currently I`m farming Lunar, Vengeance (those two are very useful for most arena fights) and I need my very own DK (only use is Crusade). EVERYONE needs a personal DK so that when you do Crusade you can hire an extra DK from guild if yours dies or just get a Death Mage from guild.

> my biggest disappointment:
    Shallows Keeper - I got him to 5 stars all maxed up and enchanted at lvl 69 does no dmg whatsoever, Ulti is great...he never lives long enough to cast it....so don`t waste time and resources on him.
    Um.... I've been farming Shallows keepers stones for the last few weeks, so that sucks to hear that he doesn't scale very well into the late game... Almost got him up to 3 Stars. I'll probably finish him off to 3 stars since I just need 10 more stones, but what tank would you recommend I switch to? Preferably one that you can easily farm stones for. Such as Drunken Master or Brute (from arena and guild coins). I also have WC ** and Savage One **, but I think farming stones for them is going to be pretty slow.

I don't think Arena has anything to do with Crusades either. I haven't really tested it that much, but I feel like its mostly based on your team power and it all comes down to dumb luck... That being said, I still drop a hero or two from my line up every night anyways mostly to get people to attack me, but I also figure it can't hurt. I only get my ranking to about 180 anyways and that's pretty easy to do ever day.

Quote Originally Posted by branclan17 View Post
    Um.... I've been farming Shallows keepers stones for the last few weeks, so that sucks to hear that he doesn't scale very well into the late game... Almost got him up to 3 Stars. I'll probably finish him off to 3 stars since I just need 10 more stones, but what tank would you recommend I switch to? Preferably one that you can easily farm stones for. Such as Drunken Master or Brute (from arena and guild coins). I also have WC ** and Savage One **, but I think farming stones for them is going to be pretty slow.

I don't think Arena has anything to do with Crusades either. I haven't really tested it that much, but I feel like its mostly based on your team power and it all comes down to dumb luck... That being said, I still drop a hero or two from my line up every night anyways mostly to get people to attack me, but I also figure it can't hurt. I only get my ranking to about 180 anyways and that's pretty easy to do ever day.

Brute is quite good for Crusade. I've fought many opposing teams that used Brute as their main tank.