Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DoNeth View Post
    Hi guys, I just started here in the forums just to post this but I have been reading stuff here from time to time.

I am at level 63, with highest arena rank of 114, average power 19,700. This happened twice already in the crusade. So at 5/15 today (6/15 YESTERDAY), I encountered Antares (team level 76). He got 3 (4-5 stars heroes - warchief, commando and luna) and 2 (level 1 heroes), you can see it in the attachments. guess with 3 (4-5 stars heroes) plus 2 (level 1 heroes), he was able to pull down his power but you know how unreliable the power calculation here is right? This really sucks.
    Attachment 1508

Well he easily swept off my first setup, then second (with mercenary) and then eventually was only able to kill his warchief once. I think this is really unfair, I guess with 3 (4-5 stars heroes) plus 2 (level 1 heroes), he was able to pull down his power but nevertheless it really sucks.
    Attachment 1509

What can you say about this guys?
    I feel your pain, but this man only can solve 'below lvl 45', ask him to solve things beyond his ability is kind of .... 'rude'.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sorry, but what is a CC hero? Got no DK. Using shallow as my tank, full skills as well as jakiro. Man if I could've just recorded it, luna was hitting my main team with 3-4k crits plus 8k crit when warchief uses thrust, and yes I has used my ultis, but got no time to use it again. I guess a 5 star luna level 76 has really high stat gains compared to my level 63 three star main team

Well I hired lightning elemental, cause in an ordinary crusade. Commando, Wind, Enchantress, Lightning, Shallow. Kills a whole team, using lighting as last hit to get another ulti for the next round. I have hired a DK before but didnt last that long, used my main dps plus jakiro, lasted like 3 rounds, even using his ulti before the battle starts idk

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I feel your pain, but this man only can solve 'below lvl 45', ask him to solve things beyond his ability is kind of .... 'rude'.
    Yawn try harder troll that doesnt get to clear crusade daily hahaah.. hows ur lightning master treating u son? Must be sad when u fully enhance a 2 star lightning master.. says much about ur whole team..or maybe your intelligence

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ok so today the guy that has DM in my guild just passed 1 level above me and I gave a try to Mystic strategy... It is not enough damage. I got to 11/15 and I lost 2 tanks(one warchief life). I am waiting for the bonus stamina to get to 63 and finish it with death mage. I have to mention my mystic is 2* and his ultimate is comparable to DM 2* green skill lol(which is almost instant).
    Last edited by eNdLeSs; 10-26-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eNdLeSs View Post
    Ok so today the guy that has DM in my guild just passed 1 level above me and I gave a try to Mystic strategy... It is not enough damage. I got to 11/15 and I lost 2 tanks(one warchief life). I am waiting for the bonus stamina to get to 63 and finish it with death mage. I have to mention my mystic is 2* and his ultimate is comparable to DM 2* green skill lol(which is almost instant).
    I see. I just started testing as well. Maybe you need another dps together?

My windmaster 4 star purple +1 is doing roughly 1.25 dmg on her ulti to my 1 star Mystic. Hopefully gaining more stars will be good.

Im using a lvl 55 Death Mage 5 star compared to me currently doing crusade at lvl 59. My Death Mage mostly after 7/15 cant kill in 1 shot. So I still use a DK in front just in case.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Unhappy I have 11 heroes, but i just play to 12nd stage of crusade

I have 11 heroes, but i just play to 12nd stage of crusade, please see this video and help me to finish all 15 stages
    http://youtu.be/wvAQRDwXSlE?list=PLr...uUKcvAk36WjFAU

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I used mystic, oc, chaplain, commando, tank. You still don't get sure energy refill because you have to time perfectly the wave after oc's gs and bs and starfall. If you try to use wr instead of chaplain you face the problem of not having every ultimate for the next wave in time or loosing too much hp in the current wave. I don't know what to say... maybe he would prove to be useful at 4*+. I also must admit I didn't take the time to fully take advantage of every hero i posses. For example I didn't use LE ulti in combination because I predicted either one of LE or Mystic will lose his ulti in the next wave and my tank will be forced to take more damage(maybe even the entire team if enemy has a freaking oc or succ or even pilot) and the risk of hiring another tank when DM was 120xp away didn't seem something I could take . I will try it again when I will have my mystic 3*.

Crusade difficulty

I have notice for 2 days straight that the 2nd stage of my Crusade was Level 77 ( with 4 heroes on 5 stars) while I am just level 64..it almost annihilate my 2 sets of heroes. I need to make some sacrifices just to pass that stage. The crusader is really challenging now... Do you have the same experience? How did you get through it? What are best line up for Level 64 above.. I am number 39 in the arena.. Yet it makes me feel a little bit hopeless that I can't clear the Crusade... What's your take?...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphyrah View Post
    I have notice for 2 days straight that the 2nd stage of my Crusade was Level 77 ( with 4 heroes on 5 stars) while I am just level 64..it almost annihilate my 2 sets of heroes. I need to make some sacrifices just to pass that stage. The crusader is really challenging now... Do you have the same experience? How did you get through it? What are best line up for Level 64 above.. I am number 39 in the arena.. Yet it makes me feel a little bit hopeless that I can't clear the Crusade... What's your take?...
    Unfortunately ur rank is high meaning ur top 5 hero power is high if u r consistant top50.

Even with death mage not guaranteed 15/15 if u dont hv back up tanks and cc heroes.

Best is combine death mage with mystic. Silencer will be awesome if u hv..he is invaluable at high levels crusade.

My guildie says he use death mage to tank and 4 more dps , mystic, windrunner etc etc .. he doesnt use a tank or chap for last few rounds 13-15.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I manage to get 12-15 Crusade...
    Yesterday I increased my Rank in Arena... from 1700 to 700 to get more points and today my DK got raped first round...
    Cant get over 5-6 Crusades anymore... I have Chap max, Dk Max (hired) and Luna, Commando, Ice Mage all max lvl max skill... and many more max chars but with low skills...
    I only got 100 crusade points today.. I could cry

Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    I manage to get 12-15 Crusade...
    Yesterday I increased my Rank in Arena... from 1700 to 700 to get more points and today my DK got raped first round...
    Cant get over 5-6 Crusades anymore... I have Chap max, Dk Max (hired) and Luna, Commando, Ice Mage all max lvl max skill... and many more max chars but with low skills...
    I only got 100 crusade points today.. I could cry
    Did u let ure Arena rank drop between 9pm and 5am ? Just to know if it is based on max record in arena or current rank. If u didnt let it drop, try to let it drop and tell us please if it got better or still is really hard to clear the crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterhausen View Post
    Did u let ure Arena rank drop between 9pm and 5am ? Just to know if it is based on max record in arena or current rank. If u didnt let it drop, try to let it drop and tell us please if it got better or still is really hard to clear the crusade.
    Arena rank

Max or Current

has NO bearing on your difficulty in crusade

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Arena rank

Max or Current

has NO bearing on your difficulty in crusade
    If you have proof of that statement I would love to see it.

My team(s) on 4 servers do well in Crusade but have almost no rating in the arena. I dont finish every time but I get the 12th fight and the last purple chest. Teams are 50 46 44 and 37 ATM.

I would love that extra 225k from 13 to 15 for skills but I am getting by. Overall a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by AlleyKat View Post
    If you have proof of that statement I would love to see it.

My team(s) on 4 servers do well in Crusade but have almost no rating in the arena. I dont finish every time but I get the 12th fight and the last purple chest. Teams are 50 46 44 and 37 ATM.

I would love that extra 225k from 13 to 15 for skills but I am getting by. Overall a great game.
    At such low lvls if u dont finish it u r missing up much.. those are the golden age to accumulate 4-5m extra gold...and btw the 15th chest is the golden chest..best one to not miss out

Well proof is by testing it urself.. Take ur team ahcieve top 50 in arena, and then stay at 1k in arena.. no diff in difficulty..drop more to 10k.no diff..

Leave ur team a few days dont level up..let it drop more in arena..no diff.

If u too lazy to test it, guess u hv to take others words.
    Last edited by irony; 10-28-2014 at 08:23 AM.