Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

New Comers
    level 46 still doing normal mode and can clear 15/15 stage only a few times dont have a good hero but all lv 46 with full skill blue+2
    Lightning elemental 3*
    commando 3*
    frost mage 3*
    brute 3*
    master mage 3*
    leaves shadow 2*
    phoenix 2*
    mountain 2*
    chaplain 2*
    admiral 2*
    lightning master 1*
    and psychopath 1*

i cant hire any death knight or redeem it since im only lv 46 and my guild didnt restart chapter 7raid and dont have any DK to hire just brute lv 40 and IH lv40

any suggestion for me ? im looking for OC in arena now and just get WC arena rating 6000 and i always meet lv 42-48 in crusade very hard for me..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Great guide thanks!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Crusade at levels 60- (before grand arena opens) depends on luck very much, IMHO. I started to play on a new server and when I opened 10x gold chest, I was lucky to get DM, OC and WS (and Brute from free gold chest). So my team for normal crusade (team level 43 now) is DM-OC-WS-Comm-SL:
    1st round Chaplain instead of WS and charge her (and other heroes).
    From 2nd round: OC ulti, DM ulti, Comm or SL ulti, stage usually cleared, DM and OC recharged.
    When heroes are harmed more than WS is able to heal, switch for one stage WS to Chaplain, she heals them, then switch back WS. When tank is needed, I can use Brute.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HypeTrain View Post
    A team =

DM 3* P1
    Chap 3* P
    FM 4* P1
    Mystic 4* P
    Commando 5* P1
    OC 3* P1

I swap out mystic as needed but with this team its easy to do 15/15 hard crusade. The trick is the first four fights I get my phoenix succubus emberblade and main team energy full for the ultimate. Succubus an Phoenix's ultimate can easily clear a stage on their own
    The key here = the stars. How did you level all those so quickly? I'm at team level 62 and just getting Mystic to 4* and Death Mage to 3*.

New Comers
    are magic damage from chaplain incrase healing of her ?

New Comers
    Hi, i'm finishing the normal crusade quite easy now and i would like to know when hard crusade is better than normal ?

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by ineaz View Post
    Hi, i'm finishing the normal crusade quite easy now and i would like to know when hard crusade is better than normal ?
    hi Ineaz,

yes hard crusade is better. you get the same reward in normal crusade x2.
    But you hp doesnt regenerate!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    a great guide!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ineaz View Post
    Hard crusade is essential to getting enough gold to fill out your team. How soon depends on whether you have the right heroes, or have access through guild. With a death knight, you have a tank that can heal itself. Death mage + mystic also can be the core of a successful hard crusade team. A well-geared chaplain is also indispensable. Keep chaplain in the lineup unless she's 100% energy and everybody else is close to full health.

Without DK, I had difficulty getting past level 12 of hard crusade, because tanks didn't last. But going to level 12 was better than easy crusade. Not only do you get more gold in hard mode, but you also have better chance of getting good hero drops. Though I also have piles of PK stones from crusades.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm TL 66
    Main Crusade is always using : DM + FM + OC + Chaplain + Mystic

I also fill up some heroes energy like Phoenix, Ice Mage, CW, FD, Leaf, Comm at first few battle in case I need them to nuke very strong team or the last stage.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    So far im struggling, today is my best ever I got 12/15. Im lvl 37 I have:
    Admiral * lvl 36
    Lightening Master * lvl 37
    Chaplain * lvl 37
    Commando * lvl 36
    Shadowleaf * lvl 37
    Lightening Elemental *** lvl 37
    Mountain ** lvl 35
    Arcane Sapper * lvl 32
    Emberstar * lvl 30
    Shallows Keeper * lvl 29
    Lightening Bringer * lvl 28

Ive been starting off with Lightening Elemental, Commando, Mountain, Chaplain, Lightening Master

Mountain dies off first and i replace with Admiral

Admiral usually dies next and then I at that point im usually in trouble.

I have a hard time figuring out what skills I should be leveling up on which heros and struggle to figure out what my lineup really should be. Any help is greatly appreciated

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    You should farm some soulstones. Leaf first because you clear the quests and the elite stages and should be able to have her 2 stars in a day....then farm some soulstones for Chaplain and Admiral.
    Better too late than too early

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thanks for the info

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    So far im struggling, today is my best ever I got 12/15. Im lvl 37 I have:
    Admiral * lvl 36
    Lightening Master * lvl 37
    Chaplain * lvl 37
    Commando * lvl 36
    Shadowleaf * lvl 37
    Lightening Elemental *** lvl 37
    Mountain ** lvl 35
    Arcane Sapper * lvl 32
    Emberstar * lvl 30
    Shallows Keeper * lvl 29
    Lightening Bringer * lvl 28

Ive been starting off with Lightening Elemental, Commando, Mountain, Chaplain, Lightening Master

Mountain dies off first and i replace with Admiral

Admiral usually dies next and then I at that point im usually in trouble.

I have a hard time figuring out what skills I should be leveling up on which heros and struggle to figure out what my lineup really should be. Any help is greatly appreciated
    At your level, you need to hire a DK from Guild, if your guild don't have one, switch (really, crusade is the most important way to get heroes/coins/equipment, and getting 15/15 is the best way to have a good progress.

Farm Chapplain, ShadowLeaf and Admiral to 2* (ShadowLeaf should be 2* only doing quests)

Without DK, it's almost impossible to get 15/15 with your heroes, with DK impossible can convert in achievable

New Comers
    Hello everyone please help me with one Problem. I am a level 51 and want to start Hard mode ? can i beat them till 10 ? an i able to win being level 51 ? are there heroes above my level ? or its the same ?