Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

New Comers
    Getting a DK merc made the world of a difference. Went from being stuck at 13/15 to coasting through 15/15.

Also, maxing out energy of a "B-Team" that has a lot of AOE Ults really helps. Today, my B-Team cleared the 15th stage without losing anyone.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrynth View Post
    Getting a DK merc made the world of a difference. Went from being stuck at 13/15 to coasting through 15/15.

Also, maxing out energy of a "B-Team" that has a lot of AOE Ults really helps. Today, my B-Team cleared the 15th stage without losing anyone.
    Yeah, DK is great but I really wanted to second the "B-team" importance for Crusade too. Having a little depth lets you swap strategically, replace losses, and even clear a stage or two at the end if you mess up and lose more than a few on your A team (like I just did on stage 14 today, whoops. B-team mopped it up though!). A little 1,285,000 coins at team level 41 ... definitely worth the payout. Crusade is a top priority!

New Comers
    Are you guys clearing hard crusade? I've been doing DK merc with a team of 4 maxed out heroes. I have a few other ones that I quit using Exp potions on (Admiral, Light Master, Emberblade, Pro killer). I just got Vanguard Warrior and it seems like he can't be used for anything so I haven't leveled him yet either. I have Cleric, Chaplain, Commando 2*, Mystic, Shallow Keeper, Death Knight merc (2 levels below me but 3*), Ice Mage 2*, Shadowleaf 2*... 8 heroes and I'm going 15/15 on normal pretty easy but get more $$$ and points going 13/15 on hard. Run into these nasty cloudwalker and Fallen Dominion/Old Curse teams that just wreck me on stage 14. Not sure if I should level more heroes because then won't I have as much experience for OC/WC and whoever else I'm going after?

For what its worth my highest arena rank came a couple days back and I've been getting stuck on the same stage every time in hard difficulty (sample size 3). I had no attempts at hard stage prior to this high rank as it was just offered to me.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    Yeah, DK is great but I really wanted to second the "B-team" importance for Crusade too. Having a little depth lets you swap strategically, replace losses, and even clear a stage or two at the end if you mess up and lose more than a few on your A team (like I just did on stage 14 today, whoops. B-team mopped it up though!). A little 1,285,000 coins at team level 41 ... definitely worth the payout. Crusade is a top priority!
    DK is great but DM helps a bit more too. That much cash at TL 41 is nice though

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    So since level 54 I've been using this set-up twice a day for the easiest 15/15 without a single death, no retreats and just 5 heroes. I'm lvl 58 now.

All skills maxed - All items enchanted btw

2* Death Mage
    4* Old Curse
    2* Chaplain
    3* Commando
    3* Mystic

Chap almost never needs to heal anyone, Death Mage soaks most of the damage and heals herself, Old Curse takes most of the secondary damage, you can heal him at the start of the fight to full if you wish, before Commando's buff runs out.

No squad thus far has even come close to beating me with this set-up so I'm going to continue using it into the 60s until I lose one.
    Interesting setup. I have tried DM as tank, but she takes too much damage from heavy physical teams -- I've run into a surprising number with Brute/Iron Hoof/Fallen Dominion up front. But I'm still catching up Old Curse and Mystic with rest of group. Also hurts that I'm outpacing my guild + rentable Death Knights are still in the 40s.

At level 52 I have

3* Frost Mage
    3* Commando
    3* Succubus
    3* Warrior Monk
    3* Poisoned One
    2* Chaplain
    2* Death Mage
    2* Emberstar
    2* War Chief
    2* Old Curse
    2* Phoenix
    2* Shadowleaf
    2* Mystic

My luck with tank drops has been abysmal. Relying on War Chief - Death Mage - Succubus - Commando - Chaplain, I've been doing 12 or 13/15 hardmode, tops.

New Comers
    I have referred to this many times in the last few days. Thank you!

A team =

DM 3* P1
    Chap 3* P
    FM 4* P1
    Mystic 4* P
    Commando 5* P1
    OC 3* P1

I swap out mystic as needed but with this team its easy to do 15/15 hard crusade. The trick is the first four fights I get my phoenix succubus emberblade and main team energy full for the ultimate. Succubus an Phoenix's ultimate can easily clear a stage on their own

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    hey guys. I need help big time. I have just been recently playing this game and now I am at lvl55 with. I'm a f2p, so I dont have many good heroes at all. Here what I have:

Frost Mage: P 3*
    Phoenix : P 3*
    Brute : P 3*
    Iron Hoof : P 3*
    Commando : P 3*
    Mystic : P 3*
    Shadowleaf: P 2*
    Emberstar : P 2*
    Cleric : P 2*
    Arcane Sapper: P 2*
    Chaplin : P 2*
    Ember Blade: P 1*

I have just recently gotten Shadow Killer at 1* and Savage one with 2* (+23 soul stones from chests in crusade). I have been doing horribly in Arena Crusade and even campaign. I cant seem to advance any further than 5k rank in Arena, and I have just recently tried to take on hard mode in crusade, but fail miserably (only finish at 13/15 twice now). I have maxed all of my purples heroes skills, so my questions are:

1. From my list of heroes I have, which formation works best in Arena?
    2. I have 2 tanks which are Brute and IH, but they have greatly disappointed me in battles lately. So do i need new tanks like the Savage One i just received? Is it worth to invest in SO?
    3. I also have a few heroes that I have been receiving mix reviews about. Riffleman (1* B+1 lvl37) Admiral (1* B+2 lvl46 I love her ghostship US cuz she would intercept with Phoenix US) Lightning Spirit (2* lvl1) and Pilot (2* lvl6). I wanna get more heroes to help fighting in Crusade cuz i only have like 12 active heroes who i can bring to Crusade. So which one of the heroes I listed is worth to invest).
    4. I have recently trying to collect WC stones from Elite stages (something I should have done since day 1 of playing, but i didn't expect i got hooked so bad into this game so i failed to do any research until recently). Is WC worth the efforts and time? I have 20 soul stone of him, so i should be getting him in a week or so (I got stuck in the Elite Chap 7: The cold of Draugr where I could get another soul stone of him, but after many many attempts, i can 3 star that stage. Any tip from my heroes list so i can defeat that stage?)

Thank you all in advance for reading and replying to my post.

13/15 hard mode is still much better than 15/15 normal. Are you in an active guild where you can hire a better tank for Crusade? If not, consider switching guilds to one that can help on that front. Heck of a job getting so far with the tanks you have though!

Yes, the guild I'm in is pretty active, but the bad thing is i can only hire heroes at my level, and most of their good heroes are in the lvl60+. So which hero is a decent tank for purple, Lui? I'm kind hit the wall now. As my team lvl is getting higher, my crusade has become stronger, yet my heroes arent getting any stronger. Once thing I notice recently tho, arcane sapper and emberblade works great together killing off backline heroes in some raid. bad thing is that arcane sapper dies so fast. Any idea?

Sapper isn't very usable for me yet; in other resources, I see him frequently pegged as only really hitting his stride 75+. I'm early in purple, but DK still works pretty well for me. I've heard DM works wonders too, but sadly don't have one myself or for rent in my guild at my level yet.

This guide has some recommendations which I've found helpful:
    http://www.urgametips.com/2015/03/he...eroes-for.html

So basically, without DK or DM, you are a dead meat in crusade. Sigh. It will be months till I could collect enough souls from arena redeem store and eventually get DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I'm level 59, and for the past 3 or 4 levels I've been doing Crusade 15/15 renting our Guild's Death Mage. The team is one that isn't described on the first post:

Front--nobody
    Mid--Death Mage, Frost Mage, Old Curse
    Back--Mystic, either Commando or Chaplain

1. Chaplain and Commando depends on if Frost Mage and Old Curse are hurt. If they are, have Chaplain heal them. If they're ok run Commando, who buffs the alpha strike this team is built around.
    2. The key to this team is to fire DM's ulti when the enemy Commando's stun arrow is in the air. If you fire it sooner she'll stop moving and the arrow will hit and stun Old Curse. If you use it while the arrow is in the air the ulti will still go off and DM will be stunned, which doesn't matter.
    3. With Old Curse unstunned, you can use their ulti skill as soon as possible, which more or less cancels the enemy Commando's team buff, and your team takes almost no damage.
    4. Mystic and Frost Mage multiply the magic damage of this team, have decent Ultis for the alpha strike, and help out in other various ways.
    5. You pop DM after the Commando arrow, everybody else as soon as possible. Usually this will wipe the entire enemy team. War Chief stands back up and hits you a few times before dying again. Sometimes War Chief dies so soon that he gets back up before Mystic fires his shot and takes it in the face.
    Have been attempting this strategy at team level 53-54. Have been doing hard mode for extra cash. Have yet to survive past level 13. The problem every time is trying to match Chaplain's energy with the need to heal. Very hard to keep Old Curse from starting a later battle with half health or less. If everybody had full energy bars, great. Just one encounter with a Lightning Elemental, and suddenly there aren't enough heroes with full bars.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by aznwarriorz View Post
    So basically, without DK or DM, you are a dead meat in crusade. Sigh. It will be months till I could collect enough souls from arena redeem store and eventually get DK.
    This is absolutely not true!
    I'm team level 45 now, and have been clearing 15/15 normal mode for about a week (since at least level 40 or late 30's)

Its really just about having the right combination of troops, DK just makes it easier.

You DO need to have a well upgraded and geared chaplain, commando, and cleric (imo)
    Last 2 spots are the tank and a DPS. I pulled a 3 star wind master out of my first gold chest, so she's my best dps right now.
    Tank is usually the best tank you can hire from your guild. The higher level and better geared, the better. Don't sell yourself short...go into your guild's mercenary tab and research the hero you are about to hire first. Sometimes people throw heroes in there with gear missing, and skills underleveled. Pick the BEST of the best. (Here is where you try to get a DK if possible). I've done well hiring Iron Hoof, Lightning elemental, Soulhunter and Brute.
    I'm not a fan of Admiral, she dies too fast, but she's useful as a tank the first few rounds to charge up everyone else's ultimates, then just let her die.
    I have a shallows keeper too, which doesn't impress me. Maybe he needs to be higher level? I've heard other people talk well about him.
    I now have a 3 star Iron Hoof which I pulled from a crusade chest. He's amazing since I upgraded him. Co-tanking with a cleric and they will go far. Sometimes you just want to burn the other team down fast though, in which case you swap out the cleric for a more damage oriented front liner.

Anyway, back to the original point, don't feel like you can't succeed without a DK.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I always expend my weakest the first couple battles. Saves on damaging my mains (I have two main groups I use). I have about 8 expendables and 12-13 that I use (switching in and out depending on whether chaplain is at full mana and can heal immediately.)