Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to clear crusade each day 15/15 for those below lvl 45

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I tried to make a new post about retreating, especially during the Crusade but I can't make a new post on my account. See why retreating is GOOD. http://www.dgwitt.com/paladins/learn-how-to-retreat

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Would love to see a guide without the use of DK but thank you for the help!

New Comers
    HI!!!
    My name is Nightshroud, and idk where my server is. :3
    I want to know how to get death knight fast, and how to get my team level higher faster
    Also, I'm a vip 6, just 500 points away from vip 7. I really want vip 11, and can someone indulge me on how much I would need to spend to get to that vip 11? i REALLY WANT THE MAGIC STONE WEEK THING. D;

Also, I also want the crusade times 2 thing. XD\

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShroud View Post
    HI!!!
    I want to know how to get death knight fast, and how to get my team level higher faster
    Also, I'm a vip 6, just 500 points away from vip 7. I really want vip 11, and can someone indulge me on how much I would need to spend to get to that vip 11? i REALLY WANT THE MAGIC STONE WEEK THING. D;

My recommendation is for you to stop throwing money at this game and learn the basics first

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShroud View Post
    HI!!!

Click on your portait in the upper left, then then options, then you'll see your server number and name listed.

Death knight is available through arena right now, 500 arena coins = 5 death knight soul stones...you need 80 soul stones to unlock it (it'll be a 3* hero then). Unless you're lucky enough to get from a chest, i wouldn't push to get death knight...join a guild that you can rent one daily and save the hassle.

VIP11 is around $500 USD if you were to flat out buy it's 5x $99 gem packages aka (takes 15k gems to get to VIP11, so each $99 is 3k basic gems thus 5 times buying it gets you VIP11). Click on the gems, then benefits, you can scroll left and right using the < > at the side of each vip level and it'll show you how much you need to level up. Don't rush to vip11, take ur time, learn the basics and you'll do well, vip11 does unlock crusade 2x a day aka 2 resets. There's a few guides on http://www.urgametips.com/search/lab...harge%20Guides that might be of help.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by LacksIQ View Post
    Its like asking a good soccer team without goalkeeper (DK) or a good striker (DM) obviously you need one of those to not suffer during crusade

without DK, you'd need to rotate tanks

I just hit lvl51 and my WC and SH can go til about 12/15 until I need to bust out DK to finish the job

Also if you're using merc DK, make sure US is maxed out and not lvl 15... I made it work somehow but took quite a few retreats...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Currently at level 47, I've been able to clear crusades 15/15 consistently without really using a tank, just using a core team of DM, OC, COM, and Suc.

First stage, use a tank to absorb incoming damage to charge up ultis for DM, OC, Suc. COM is there to increase initial damage to get the battle over quickly. Later stages, I rotate in Chap and other DPS heroes to charge up their ultis - however main damage is using ultis of DM, OC, and Suc, with DM as the tank.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LacksIQ View Post
    Without DK, it is a tank juggle. I rotate between WC, Admiral, and SK, depending on health and energy bars at end of fights.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

now i can still do 15/15!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thanks for this post

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This guide works well! Ty mate

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    From what i read in other Threads, DB seems to be worth it for Crusade since it spawns tanks each battle.

good

amazing thread

Great tips, thanks!