Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Updates Coming Soon:

  1. #31
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6
    (Jeopardy music playing on a continuous loop.)

  2. #32
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    Hello,

    When I click on the "Home" button for the forums in the top left corner to go back to the forum section for each game, I see a new section called "Heroes Charge". Is Heroes Charge a new product from UCool and is it the reason why Commanders of Evony has not seen the patch that was recently promised? I would appreciate any response or information available. Thanks for your time.

    Clutch

  3. #33
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    7
    And now, spammers cluttering up the forums. What an incredibly well run operation.

  4. #34
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagavulin View Post
    In order to save money and increase its profit margin, Ucool has fired all the mods, hence the rampant and unaddressed spamming. Some speculate that the mods were let go because of all the charge backs.
    I heard they all quit because they were tired of pretending Ucool was cheat free. I know one who thought coiners should get their money refunded since others were getting the same advantages by cheating.

  5. #35
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    WHY DO U NEED 2 KNOW?
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    How will the general be obtainable?

  6. #36
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>NERD View Post
    (Jeopardy music playing on a continuous loop.)
    I think it broke.

  7. #37
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    7

    Raymonds Update ???

    It's been almost 2 months since you announced the upcoming updates......whats going on can you update us on the hold up ?

  8. #38

    Lack of funds

    Donate your gems to charitable trust Commanders to save this endangered specie "Save our mods"

  9. #39
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Generals

    Any chance I will get a general in my lifetime? Just got my 6th slot today and only have 3 Generals. Any movement on this?

  10. #40

    abandon all hope ye who enter here

    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>Ardis View Post
    Any chance I will get a general in my lifetime? Just got my 6th slot today and only have 3 Generals. Any movement on this?
    Looks like uncool have left the building no upgrades, no generals, no free gems, no ranking payouts Chargeback thats the only thing that gets to these scumquats thanks uncool for pissin almost all off

  11. #41
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9

    Angry Benny Hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by <RNN>SayNoToCheats View Post
    Looks like uncool have left the building no upgrades, no generals, no free gems, no ranking payouts Chargeback thats the only thing that gets to these scumquats thanks uncool for pissin almost all off
    yup da duh duh de du

  12. #42
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6

    Angry Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    1 Upgrading General Star to level 4 and level 5 can unlock a troop Specialty to enhance troops power.
    2 Introducing Troops Talent, which will be gained via cosuming General Scrolls.
    3 Introducing Titles in City of Throne.
    4 Introducing a new General Beowulf with powerful Abilities.

    Evony Dev Team
    Really??? Come on guys. The new general was supposed to have been introduced over 2 months ago. What is going on?
    It doesn't however surprise me. In Evony terms, "Coming soon..." probably means coming in about a year, if at all. As well, when will some of the other generals' (Edward, Achilles)abilities be activated? And when will the scrolls be activated. I'm just getting a little frustrated with this, as are many other players. Perhaps Evony should have waited to make this announcement.
    Please have some consistency and listen to your players before you lose them all. Most realms are already down to a scarce number of players and I know that some people are asking for their money back from Paypal for a number of reasons - can't really blame them can you.

  13. #43
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by <F-U>Asher View Post
    Really??? Come on guys. The new general was supposed to have been introduced over 2 months ago. What is going on?
    It doesn't however surprise me. In Evony terms, "Coming soon..." probably means coming in about a year, if at all. As well, when will some of the other generals' (Edward, Achilles)abilities be activated? And when will the scrolls be activated. I'm just getting a little frustrated with this, as are many other players. Perhaps Evony should have waited to make this announcement.
    Please have some consistency and listen to your players before you lose them all. Most realms are already down to a scarce number of players and I know that some people are asking for their money back from Paypal for a number of reasons - can't really blame them can you.
    Lol, I charged back two weeks ago, received all of my money and still have access to my account. I believe that there is actually no development team at all or anyone even related to this game left. The moderators have not logged into there accounts for two weeks now and there would have been a clarification on whether or not the game is still being developed with all of the drama going on. Has anyone sent in a help ticket and received a response from Ray within the last 2 weeks? If he isnt even responding then I doubt this game is still a product. To be fully honest, Im pretty sure the game is just running on the servesr so people can play and UCool won't have to refund. Its dead lol.

  14. #44

    Thumbs up Usuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    1 Upgrading General Star to level 4 and level 5 can unlock a troop Specialty to enhance troops power.
    2 Introducing Troops Talent, which will be gained via cosuming General Scrolls.
    3 Introducing Titles in City of Throne.
    4 Introducing a new General Beowulf with powerful Abilities.

    Evony Dev Team
    This game is actually a good idea, is so bad that is run by a bunch of lame Dev's. I don't understand why not make it more agile it take such a long time for everything to happen specially if we talk about upgrades, updates and fixing the bugs and not to mention answers from the staff.

  15. #45

    Angry Beowulf

    I can only have 3 generals at the moment while those on earlier servers have as much as 5 or 6.
    Is evony bringing in a new general called Beowulf or was evony talking through its @rse again.
    If you wanted to make the game fairer to all, those who started on later realms and can only have 3 generals now should be allowed the same opportunity as those from earlier realms and have access to generals like Achilles,Edward & Wallace.
    Because having only 3 sucks
    Like evony does with its promise of making the game better.
    You want to make it better, then start listening to the players for a change!!!!!
    Morons

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •