Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Updates Coming Soon:

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by <)O(>Charlie_Brown View Post
    I can only have 3 generals at the moment while those on earlier servers have as much as 5 or 6.
    Is evony bringing in a new general called Beowulf or was evony talking through its @rse again.
    If you wanted to make the game fairer to all, those who started on later realms and can only have 3 generals now should be allowed the same opportunity as those from earlier realms and have access to generals like Achilles,Edward & Wallace.
    Because having only 3 sucks
    Like evony does with its promise of making the game better.
    You want to make it better, then start listening to the players for a change!!!!!
    Morons
    hard to do much when there's no moderators or developers.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by <ASM>NefariousFool View Post
    hard to do much when there's no moderators or developers.
    It's really too bad. A few moderators are still around, but it seems as though they're ignoring everyone. You can see their status as online, but yet when you try to send them a message, their mailboxes are always full. Really is too bad. A great product that they seem to have abandoned in many respects. Perhaps they're focusing on their new game, which by the way sucks unless you're into Pokemon.
    In all, I feel as though Ucool has misrepresented us all in many ways - from the Invasions and Generals' abilities that are still "Coming Soon" to the glitches and promises of game enhancements that have gone unfulfilled. Truly disappointing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

chargeback

Quote Originally Posted by <:-P>CaptainClutch View Post
    Lol, I charged back two weeks ago, received all of my money and still have access to my account. I believe that there is actually no development team at all or anyone even related to this game left. The moderators have not logged into there accounts for two weeks now and there would have been a clarification on whether or not the game is still being developed with all of the drama going on. Has anyone sent in a help ticket and received a response from Ray within the last 2 weeks? If he isnt even responding then I doubt this game is still a product. To be fully honest, Im pretty sure the game is just running on the servesr so people can play and UCool won't have to refund. Its dead lol.
    What is the reason you told your CC provider for the chargeback?

updaates

and we still waiting on this general and update. tick tock tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by <18+>smooth View Post
    and we still waiting on this general and update. tick tock tick tock
    and the mice starved to death.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <F-U>Asher View Post
    It's really too bad. A few moderators are still around, but it seems as though they're ignoring everyone. You can see their status as online, but yet when you try to send them a message, their mailboxes are always full. Really is too bad. A great product that they seem to have abandoned in many respects. Perhaps they're focusing on their new game, which by the way sucks unless you're into Pokemon.
    In all, I feel as though Ucool has misrepresented us all in many ways - from the Invasions and Generals' abilities that are still "Coming Soon" to the glitches and promises of game enhancements that have gone unfulfilled. Truly disappointing.
    They are not online. The online status is broken, everyone shows as online now. Ucool has done many updates and promos on their new game heroes charge. They seem to have shelved this one.

hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>toxic View Post
    They are not online. The online status is broken, everyone shows as online now. Ucool has done many updates and promos on their new game heroes charge. They seem to have shelved this one.
    Well hopefully shelved to be dusted off at a later date and not recycled with the trash.

Evidently working on more than game at a time seems to be a challenge for them.

Quote Originally Posted by <ASM>NefariousFool View Post
    Evidently working on more than game at a time seems to be a challenge for them.
    Well, duh. Working on ONE seems a bigger challenge than they're up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    1 Upgrading General Star to level 4 and level 5 can unlock a troop Specialty to enhance troops power.
    2 Introducing Troops Talent, which will be gained via cosuming General Scrolls.
    3 Introducing Titles in City of Throne.
    4 Introducing a new General Beowulf with powerful Abilities.

Evony Dev Team
    Thanks...been a while....no info yet on Campaign or Invasion updates?

Lightbulb gfy

ucool rushed the release of this game to cash in as it is completly revolved around using speed ups or taking 6 months to build a half upgraded city, then they changed alot of aspects to increase spending on items and then decreased their responces unless you backcharge (thats what they respond to) they have left so many holes in this game that do not work properly and are allowing multi accounting to happen becouse they want the money these extra accounts generate from packages purchased. in the meantime they have started trying to phaze out age 1 & 2 by totally ignoring them and their massive problems with software and poor programming. must we remind you were this all began years ago with civony and who gave you the start to were you are at now, putting your kids through collage with our credit card orders while reading free forever and no cheats.

Question game abandoned?

As far as I can tell, a few months ago ucool essentially abandoned this game - no more announcements, no more updates, no more support, no more forum responses. It seems they're just keeping the servers running as is, and of course collecting money from people who are still willing to pay. Am I mistaken in this impression? Has anyone seen any evidence of activity from ucool for commanders of evony?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    why evony why.....

In Customer support: Well I know no one might read this message or you just don't care but at least I am telling you. It is absolutely a shame how you treat your customers. You launched a good game, took our money and ran away. Other developers of games out there are more serious in conducting their business. If this is how you treat people and conduct business you should just sell your games to people who know how to conduct an online games business not lame as you are. You are unable to deliver the game so it can be played. Last 2 days it is just impossible to log, see map, conduct attacks etc... just can't play at all in those conditions. Go to hell Evony. I will make sure in the future any game that is Ucool or associated with Ucool I stay well out of it.

ucool

YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE UCOOL PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE UCOOL PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SITES AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE UCOOL PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID UCOOL IN THE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS (180) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID UCOOL ANY AMOUNTS IN THE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS (180) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH UCOOL IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE.

DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD THE SHORTER OF THIRTY DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER UCOOL NOR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “UCOOL PARTIES") WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.

if a dispute arises between you and UCool, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and uCool agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to Customer Support. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.