Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates Coming Soon:

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Updates Coming Soon:

1 Upgrading General Star to level 4 and level 5 can unlock a troop Specialty to enhance troops power.
    2 Introducing Troops Talent, which will be gained via cosuming General Scrolls.
    3 Introducing Titles in City of Throne.
    4 Introducing a new General Beowulf with powerful Abilities.

Evony Dev Team

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thanks for advance notification. Much appreciated.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thank you for the update

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Thanks for the update. I would like to see Ucool give us the ability to have as many generals as we want. I don't play match any more because I feel I can plunder for more resources. I can see how many resources the city has and decide if I want to plunder where in match I have to look at far more cities which Ucool shows me according to their criteria what ever that is ? Also those of us who have NOT gotten to the ability to have 5 generals, have had to dismiss a general we might have kept.

It's Great that you guys are adding new feature, But I wish you guys would take the time to fix the stuff that already exist in the game. Like when you attack a city and there reinforcement come out of there alliance castle and your troops freeze. And when you reinforce City of Throne and you send too many the extra troops are lost instead of returning to you. And game still crashes in battle (has gotten better,but still happens ) And when you refresh troops in barrack and rally spot vanish, or are exchange for different troops. We should be excited when you add more features, but instead we are more worried about how many things will be screwed up.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Look at why after taking Throne we cant merge with other alliances please..... this needs to be addressed. Thank you

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    tick.... tick... tick... 9 days later... this is like the reset announcement.. tick.. tick.. tick.. it'll happen right?
    Just don't hold your breath mmmmkay?

Spartacus
    We're still on this huge patch. We need a little more time.

Omg please fix the problems before you add anything new!

I am trying to figure the point behind these changes, every change so far has had a far bigger impact on those at the bottom as opposed to those at the top, with stifling changes like the once recently implemented how can one ever expect to reach the highest tier of player. For instance, soul gems, how many matches is one really expected to play, most times they aren't profitable and there's still no guarantee that you will receive a soul gem and even if you do who says its for the general that you need it for. This leads to people have generals that are pretty much pointless (what are you to do with a 1 skill Cleo) now removing protection from those on gold spots? It's not enough that you have to fight to keep your gold spot, now we will be penalized for being on one as well, again those that are established already and have strong defense will not be as adversely effected as us newer people. I hope that with the next changes you developers consider how high you are setting the bar for us newer players, I was really starting to enjoy this game but now I'm seriously considering giving my time to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by <-:->Berian View Post
    Omg please fix the problems before you add anything new!
    Couldn't agree more. I am so sick of refreshing and making troops that change to something else on a refresh.
    Age old complaint that is going ignored.
    Did 5 orders yesterday, after refresh 4 of them weren't done. Ridiculous.
    Ended up refreshing after each order to get them done the 2nd time around.

Send to Hall and lose all troops there is no room for???
    again a known and costly problem not being corrected.

Couldn't agree more. I am so sick of refreshing and making troops that change to something else on a refresh.

Please people.
    Don't ask for anything to be changed or new stuff to be added.

Evony has a problem with staying focused as it is.
    Before they add new items they need to FIX the daily game issues.

eg:
    I am so sick of refreshing and making troops that change to something else on a refresh.

more features added to a very broken game. nice

I suspect the issues with how the barracks/rallies/warehouses communicate are intentional. I believe that's the way they penalize us for "hiding" food in barracks, this problem has been ongoing since the start of the game, do not ever expect it to change as the game started over 6 months ago.
    The issues with kingdom orders, has also been ongoing since closed beta......but since the epics were nerfed a couple months ago, I just stopped bothering with them....get my credits from the wheel.......
    Over the last couple months, ANYTHING game related, that is balanced in the favour of newer players or non coiners have been eliminated, please remember evony is a business and probably not anything other than a revenue source for the folks who run it, things that earn money get priority, things that cause people to spend money do not get changed.
    If you don't know what a spinnerbox is before you started playing, perhaps you should google the term, to better understand the game you are playing.
    Oscar the Groucho Marx

Took your sister out to dinner last week, we had a blast, took her home, did her in the can.....
    Last edited by <KAR>GrouchoMarx; 06-28-2014 at 10:01 AM.