Thread: What are the basics of a fight?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

What are the basics of a fight?

When infateri fighting a cannon - what happens then?

There seems to be a level of health that has an origin that is hit rate...

Does the level of health influence the rate of damage to your opponent?

Is there a recovery rate of your health?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The higher the level of your troops the stronger and healthier they are i.e. it takes longer for a weapon to kill them but it also depends of the level of the weapon. Health shows with those little timing colored bars on the head of your troops in the same way it shows in a different color on the top of the weapons and buildings showing damage % inflicted by your troops.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Does the level of health influence the rate of damage to your opponent?

Is there a recovery rate of your health?
    No to both. The general Cleopatra has a healing spell, however.

It's quite simple: the cannon has a certain amount of hit points (HP) and a certain damage (both increase if you upgrade it), and the infantry has those values as well. The infantry hits the cannon and the cannon's HP go down, the cannon hits the infantry and the inf's HP go down. If one of them loses all HP, it dies / gets destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>mfb. View Post
    No to both. The general Cleopatra has a healing spell, however.

It's quite simple: the cannon has a certain amount of hit points (HP) and a certain damage (both increase if you upgrade it), and the infantry has those values as well. The infantry hits the cannon and the cannon's HP go down, the cannon hits the infantry and the inf's HP go down. If one of them loses all HP, it dies / gets destroyed.
    Thanks for information. Example:

Canon damage per second: 200
    Canon hitrate: 6600

Infantery damage per second: 70
    Infantery hitrate: 540

They are healthy at the beginning of the infight. Then the canon kills the infantery in about 3 seconds. And afterwords the canon health is 6390.

Am I right?

Right (approximately).

Those damage values depend on the generals. You can't just use the value the cannons/barracks show in the game.

Your health recovers when resting between attacks
    if you look at your general
    bottom right hand side you will see Energy level 0-100 dis goes down as you use his powers
    and will recover when resting or not attacking
    you must have a min of 10 to do a attack

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>mfb. View Post
    Right (approximately).

Those damage values depend on the generals. You can't just use the value the cannons/barracks show in the game.
    Thanks again. To be accurate 280/200= 2.7 seconds at 70 dammage makes a dammage of 189. The canon health ends at 6411.

I think we should try a little more complex example with one canon and two infantri soldiers as before:

First the canon targets the first infantry and then the next - I assume. Then the canon receives hits of 140 for 2.7 second and 70 for 2.7 second more. So the canon damage will be 567 (3 times the dammage from before).

For 3 infantry the dammage will be 6 times. To table this:

# infantry factor damage on canon
    1 1 189
    2 3 567
    3 6 1134
    4 10 1890
    5 15 2835
    6 21 3969
    7 28 5292
    8 36 6804

So 8 infantry is needed to win the fight and then one infantry leaves the fight. The duration of the fight is about 7x2.7 sec = 19 seconds.

Am I still right?
    Last edited by Gymnasten; 06-15-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Fights happen with discrete hits, it is very unlikely that the cannon ends up with exactly 6411 - probably more or less, depending on precise hit timing. This is not a realistic case anyway, as the infantry has to run towards the cannon first.

So 8 infantry is needed to win the fight and then one infantry leaves the fight. The duration of the fight is about 7x2.7 sec = 19 seconds.
    Approximately, and without any generals, building HP bonus, ... to change the numbers.

KAR, thanks for your comment

I have used a saboteur several times. A saboteur is capable of taking out a small wall unit in one blow, if he can survive the prepare time at the wall. I estimate the prepare time is about 2 seconds. A typical small wall has a hitrate about 3000 (as I recall). A saboteur has a dammage value of 100. Can these figures guide you?

With a wall of level 4 or 5 I have discovered, that a saboteur has problems. The hitrate is 10800 and 16800 respectively.

Can these figures guide you on what one or more saboteur can do?

I don't know the damage of saboteurs, but against walls it is certainly much more than the displayed value. Some patches ago the saboteurs were able to break basically every wall even with low stars, but that changed.

Some units do area dammage. Examples: Bombs, Catapults, Wizard Tower, Perhaps saboteur.

How big an area is affected?
    Is the damage at the same level on every spot of the area?

New Comers
    Thanks a lot for this very useful information about fights! I have seen similar information only on columbus deluxe slot site. But it was less