Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why always cannot connect iTune store when buy gem?

Why always cannot connect iTune store when buy gem?

Please help why always cannot connect iTune store when I want to buy gem?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, did you ever buy Gems from us successfully please? Or do you have the same problem when purchasing other Apps please?

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I have same problem to this

Mr/Ms Betty,I have same problem to this,I tried so much times to purchase USD 49.90 gems,but always can't get connect to the iTune store,I have already screen short and email to ucool@support.com,and I have 2 times successfully purchase the 4.99 & 2.99 monthly card experience,my email is yxuann.yau@gmail.com,my ID : 2062455

Please reply me and help me fix this problem ASAP,I almost lose to get the anti-Mage soul stones promotion chance and the sign in promotion chance

Thx very much
    Your loyal fan

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Mr/Ms Betty,I have same problem to this,I tried so much times to purchase USD 49.90 gems,but always can't get connect to the iTune store,I have already screen short and email to ucool@support.com,and I have 2 times successfully purchase the 4.99 & 2.99 monthly card experience,my email is yxuann.yau@gmail.com,my ID : 2062455

Please reply me and help me fix this problem ASAP,I almost lose to get the anti-Mage soul stones promotion chance and the sign in promotion chance

Thx very much
    Your loyal fan
    Dear Leader,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, we've reported the problem to our developer team. Please try another connection method such as Wifi and see if it works. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Comfirm that is game problem

Mr/Ms Betty,I already comfirm that is game problem,I tried to bought some app in the apple store and it successfully,I already lose more than thousand guild coin since I can't purchase any gems from the game,of couse for the promotion anti Mage & the sign in soul stones all I can't get it just because I can't purchase,so I hope Ucool or GM can help me to fix this problem,and send me the guild coins all I lose,everyday I lose 120 guild coins until now is continues keep losing and I can't do anything for this ;(

Please reply me ASAP
    Really love this game

Your royal fan

Mr/Ms Betty,I already comfirm that is game problem,I tried to bought some app in the apple store and it successfully,I already lose more than thousand guild coin since I can't purchase any gems from the game,of couse for the promotion anti Mage & the sign in soul stones all I can't get it just because I can't purchase,so I hope Ucool or GM can help me to fix this problem,and send me the guild coins all I lose,everyday I lose 120 guild coins until now is continues keep losing and I can't do anything for this ;(

Please reply me ASAP
    Really love this game

Your royal fan
    Please try with WIFI connection first, our developer is still addressing the problem. Thanks.

Best Regrads
    Betty

Of couse I already tried in WIFI so much times...

Everyday I open game and try to purchase,just feel badly again cause I can't do anything,everyday is just continue the same thing,and I can't get my lunar guardian from the guild shop for already so long times.....and more hardly to grow 4 stars in the future...everyday happen same thing and can't do anything is just very hopeless and sigh,hope GM will help me asap...

Thx Ucool,thx GM

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Iím very sorry to hear about the inconvenience.
    The problem you're describing is something we hear from time to time. We've investigated, but it doesn't appear to be an issue with Heroes Charge itself. It seems to be in the connection between the App store app and the Apple servers.
    One thing I suggest to people is to sign out and back into your Apple ID in your iPhone/iPad's Settings under Store.
    In general, itís best to contact iTunes Support for these issues. People have also reported success with logging out and back into their Apple ID or resetting their Network Settings on their iPhone/iPad.
    http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/
    You can also try to make purchase again under a more stable internet environment. Thank you!
    Regards
    Allen

I suddenly can purchase the 49.90 gems at this morning,very thx to all GM and Ucool,and sory for the disturb and complain,I hope GM can send me the guild coin or some lunar soul stones,if cannot is ok,from now I finally can get more guild coin everyday...

Sorry and thx again
    Ucool have a nice service to me
    Hope will keep it

Thanks very much

Cannot connect to iTunes store :/

I tried to make a purchase but it kept saying it didn't go through (I was already vip 3) and my monthly card went through no problem but when I tried to do a 19.99 charge for gems it didn't work and I keep getting that error even when I tried on wifi :/ what could be the problem?

Can Ucool please send me the anti Mage 15 soul stones for the last time promotion purchase,I just late 1 day to purchase and the reason is I don't even can purchase,hope Ucool send me the 15 anti Mage soul stones cause the purchase problem make me unfair,or just let me purchase again and send me the soul stones....please reply,hop Ucool can understand what I face

Can Ucool please send me the anti Mage 15 soul stones for the last time promotion purchase,I just late 1 day to purchase and the reason is I don't even can purchase,hope Ucool send me the 15 anti Mage soul stones cause the purchase problem make me unfair,or just let me purchase again and send me the soul stones....please reply,hop Ucool can understand what I face

Dear Leader
    I am so sorry to tell you that we are not able to send you the Soul Stones at this situation.

Best Regards
    Betty

Is ok...just my luck not good...

cannot connect to itunes store

i cannot buy gem 19.99 please need help asap
    whysoboon@gmail.com
    id:4352793

reply ASAP PLEASE thx