Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Why always cannot connect iTune store when buy gem?

  1. #16
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    whysoboon,

    Thanks for your information.
    Please provide a clear screenshot related to this issue.

    Best Regards,

  2. #17

    cannot connect to itunes store

    961544_983481198336025_1721030885_n.jpg10807994_983481155002696_1755381908_n.jpg

    cant purchase gem,i tried many ways ,login logout,my apple id, reinstall game, and i never success purchased gem, but i can purchased another game in app store, gm i need yr help to solve my problem...
    my id :5106678
    server: Boaz (35)
    my email : cheewei_92@hotmail.com

    hope can help me solve problem as soon as possible thks

  3. #18

    Cannot connect to itune store

    I want to buy 99.99$ to go VIP11 but I can't purchase gems. I've tried a lot of different ways: log in, log out my apple id; reset network setting; reinstall game; and i restore my iphone but always can't get connect to the iTune store. I try to buy another app in itune store and i succeeded. So i think my apple ID not have problem. please help me fix error. Thank you. Sorry my bad English.
    My ingame name: Zord
    ID: 5329160
    Server: 37
    My email: hoanganhnguyen1808@gmail.com

  4. #19
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    7
    Having the exact same problem here. I bought gems before and I'm trying to renew my Monthly Card, but keeps getting the same iTunes error.
    My ID is: 9131626

  5. #20
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Me too, I can buy gem 3$. IT show report cant connect itunes store. I still buy appilcation on apple store.
    ID : 6212179

    help me
    tks

  6. #21
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leaders
    Please confirm that you have logged in the right Game Center account and iTunes account before making the purchase. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #22
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    hi there , i have a same problem , i cannot purhase any gem on heroes chrage , it show cannot connect to itunes store , i have try all your answer to fix it , example re login itunes id , game center id , but still cannot purhase , please help , my id 8357242 , lv63 , nickname jackie9115

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi,
    i had the same issue with Apple and just contacted the Apple customer support. Now i have the answer.

    Apple uses an automatism to characterize your account behaviour. if you buy way more then the system thinks is normal for you or buy a lot of small packages when you normally buy a big one, then Apple limits your account for a specific timeframe. Your account gets unlocked after this timeframe automatically! If you want to have the problem solved fast, just call the Apple support and tell them that all is good and they can directly unlock your account.
    This Lock is App specific, so you still can buy in other games.

    Hope this might help some of you out there ;-)

  9. #24
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiekh16 View Post
    hi there , i have a same problem , i cannot purhase any gem on heroes chrage , it show cannot connect to itunes store , i have try all your answer to fix it , example re login itunes id , game center id , but still cannot purhase , please help , my id 8357242 , lv63 , nickname jackie9115
    Dear Leader
    Are you playing Heroes HD version please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #25
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Hi,
    i had the same issue with Apple and just contacted the Apple customer support. Now i have the answer.

    Apple uses an automatism to characterize your account behaviour. if you buy way more then the system thinks is normal for you or buy a lot of small packages when you normally buy a big one, then Apple limits your account for a specific timeframe. Your account gets unlocked after this timeframe automatically! If you want to have the problem solved fast, just call the Apple support and tell them that all is good and they can directly unlock your account.
    This Lock is App specific, so you still can buy in other games.

    Hope this might help some of you out there ;-)
    Dear Leader
    Are you playing Heroes HD version please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    Yes i play both versions on ipad hd and on iphone normal version. The error is on both devices, but after calling apple support it worked immediately after apple told me the have released the app blocking

  12. #27
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Yes i play both versions on ipad hd and on iphone normal version. The error is on both devices, but after calling apple support it worked immediately after apple told me the have released the app blocking
    Dear Leader
    Glad to hear that. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #28
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    i got the same problem too.
    my id:11055762
    and i also got problem with google+ purchase: Payment was declined because it's considered high-risk

  14. #29
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    I have same problem cannot connect iTunes store ID 13514180

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    5
    Same problem with itunes. I called them and they unlocked it. Then it did it again due to high risk.

    I'd like an option to purchase gems directly through your company. This itunes is not working out well. Or use a credit card or some other means.

    Also How do I change my profile name from my email address which is high RISK to a user name like other people?

    I'd like my forum name changed to JSDrew

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •