Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why always cannot connect iTune store when buy gem?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    whysoboon,

Thanks for your information.
    Please provide a clear screenshot related to this issue.

Best Regards,

cannot connect to itunes store

961544_983481198336025_1721030885_n.jpg10807994_983481155002696_1755381908_n.jpg

cant purchase gem,i tried many ways ,login logout,my apple id, reinstall game, and i never success purchased gem, but i can purchased another game in app store, gm i need yr help to solve my problem...
    my id :5106678
    server: Boaz (35)
    my email : cheewei_92@hotmail.com

hope can help me solve problem as soon as possible thks

Cannot connect to itune store

I want to buy 99.99$ to go VIP11 but I can't purchase gems. I've tried a lot of different ways: log in, log out my apple id; reset network setting; reinstall game; and i restore my iphone but always can't get connect to the iTune store. I try to buy another app in itune store and i succeeded. So i think my apple ID not have problem. please help me fix error. Thank you. Sorry my bad English.
    My ingame name: Zord
    ID: 5329160
    Server: 37
    My email: hoanganhnguyen1808@gmail.com

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Having the exact same problem here. I bought gems before and I'm trying to renew my Monthly Card, but keeps getting the same iTunes error.
    My ID is: 9131626

New Comers
    Me too, I can buy gem 3$. IT show report cant connect itunes store. I still buy appilcation on apple store.
    ID : 6212179

help me
    tks

Dear Leaders
    Please confirm that you have logged in the right Game Center account and iTunes account before making the purchase. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    hi there , i have a same problem , i cannot purhase any gem on heroes chrage , it show cannot connect to itunes store , i have try all your answer to fix it , example re login itunes id , game center id , but still cannot purhase , please help , my id 8357242 , lv63 , nickname jackie9115

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi,
    i had the same issue with Apple and just contacted the Apple customer support. Now i have the answer.

Apple uses an automatism to characterize your account behaviour. if you buy way more then the system thinks is normal for you or buy a lot of small packages when you normally buy a big one, then Apple limits your account for a specific timeframe. Your account gets unlocked after this timeframe automatically! If you want to have the problem solved fast, just call the Apple support and tell them that all is good and they can directly unlock your account.
    This Lock is App specific, so you still can buy in other games.

Hope this might help some of you out there ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jackiekh16 View Post
    hi there , i have a same problem , i cannot purhase any gem on heroes chrage , it show cannot connect to itunes store , i have try all your answer to fix it , example re login itunes id , game center id , but still cannot purhase , please help , my id 8357242 , lv63 , nickname jackie9115
    Dear Leader
    Are you playing Heroes HD version please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Hi,
    i had the same issue with Apple and just contacted the Apple customer support. Now i have the answer.

Apple uses an automatism to characterize your account behaviour. if you buy way more then the system thinks is normal for you or buy a lot of small packages when you normally buy a big one, then Apple limits your account for a specific timeframe. Your account gets unlocked after this timeframe automatically! If you want to have the problem solved fast, just call the Apple support and tell them that all is good and they can directly unlock your account.
    This Lock is App specific, so you still can buy in other games.

Hope this might help some of you out there ;-)
    Dear Leader
    Are you playing Heroes HD version please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes i play both versions on ipad hd and on iphone normal version. The error is on both devices, but after calling apple support it worked immediately after apple told me the have released the app blocking

Quote Originally Posted by [EPIC]Rat View Post
    Yes i play both versions on ipad hd and on iphone normal version. The error is on both devices, but after calling apple support it worked immediately after apple told me the have released the app blocking
    Dear Leader
    Glad to hear that. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    i got the same problem too.
    my id:11055762
    and i also got problem with google+ purchase: Payment was declined because it's considered high-risk

New Comers
    I have same problem cannot connect iTunes store ID 13514180

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Same problem with itunes. I called them and they unlocked it. Then it did it again due to high risk.

I'd like an option to purchase gems directly through your company. This itunes is not working out well. Or use a credit card or some other means.

Also How do I change my profile name from my email address which is high RISK to a user name like other people?

I'd like my forum name changed to JSDrew