Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help About Team Combination

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question Help About Team Combination

Hi guys,

First of all I'm sorry about my bad english. I will try my best.

I am using this team atm.

-54 LwL Succubus Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 LwL Bear Warrior Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 LwL Brute Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 Lwl Old Curse Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 Lwl Commando Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*

My team power is 17.000 atm.

But im still very bad at crusade and cant get higer than 20 on Arena. My pve is fine all elite and normal raids cleared 3 star.

Now i need your suggestions for good team from this list of my heroes ;

I have 20 Hero + This 5 main hero whic are i mentioned before,

This 20 Heroes are ;

- 54 Lwl Lightning Elemental Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    - 54 Lwl War Chief Purple +0 (Not skilled) 2*
    - 54 Lwl Leaves Shadow Purple +0 (Not Skilled) 2*
    - 53 Lwl Master Mage Purple +0 (Not Skilled) 3*
    - 42 Lwl Depths Voice 2*
    - 38 Lwl Shadow Shaman 2*
    - 38 Lwl Admiral 1*
    - 38 Lwl Cleric 1*
    - 38 Lwl Chaplain 2*
    - 38 Lwl Machinist 2*
    - 33 Lwl Emberstar 2*
    - 31 Lwl Lightning Master 2*
    - Sniper 1*
    - Mystic 1*
    - Savage One 3*
    - Imperial Executioner 2*
    - Ice Mage 2*
    - Shallows Keeper 1*
    - Psychopath 1*
    - Arcane Sapper 1*

And Also Have ;

- 28/80 Wind Master Stone
    - 11/30 Sliencer Stone
    - 25/80 Vengeance Spirit Stone
    - 16/80 Professional Killer Stone
    - 5,000 Arena Point
    - 3,500 Crusade Point
    - 2,500 Guild Point

These are all information that i can give about my profile.

I will be really happy if you guys give your Team suggestion with my 25 Heroes.

You can combine any heroe i dont mind if it is levelled or 1* if your suggested team is better than mine i can level them up.

Thank you guys for reading and help.

Good game and Have fun
    Last edited by RuLLeT; 10-07-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I never reach rank 20 (have you seen any Non-Vip-no-hacker reach such position yet) but I could give you an advice. Your current team combination must be the best team in your mind, that combination is most convenience for you, why don't you just upgrade them to 4*, 5* instead of changing different combination.

For crusade, you may need Chaplain and DK. But if you are too strong vs. your enemies, maybe that is another story.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I never reach rank 20 (have you seen any Non-Vip-no-hacker reach such position yet) but I could give you an advice. Your current team combination must be the best team in your mind, that combination is most convenience for you, why don't you just upgrade them to 4*, 5* instead of changing different combination.

For crusade, you may need Chaplain and DK. But if you are too strong vs. your enemies, maybe that is another story.

First I'm Vip 5 and don't know anything about Hack

Secondly yeah you are right but i think my current combination is a bit low at arena and really bad at crusade. Because of that i need another combination with other heroes of mine.

Lastly yeah you are right abut Chaplain and Dk for crusade. I hiring Dk from my guild and trying to develop my Chaplain.

Thank you for your all suggestions

Good luck

More?

COME on guys no more suggestion?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RuLLeT View Post
    Hi guys,

First of all I'm sorry about my bad english. I will try my best.

I am using this team atm.

-54 LwL Succubus Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 LwL Bear Warrior Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 LwL Brute Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 Lwl Old Curse Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    -54 Lwl Commando Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*

- 54 Lwl Lightning Elemental Purple +0 (Full skilled) 3*
    - 54 Lwl War Chief Purple +0 (Not skilled) 2*
    - 54 Lwl Leaves Shadow Purple +0 (Not Skilled) 2*
    - 53 Lwl Master Mage Purple +0 (Not Skilled) 3*
    - 42 Lwl Depths Voice 2*
    - 38 Lwl Shadow Shaman 2*
    - 38 Lwl Admiral 1*
    - 38 Lwl Cleric 1*
    - 38 Lwl Chaplain 2*
    - 38 Lwl Machinist 2*
    - 33 Lwl Emberstar 2*
    - 31 Lwl Lightning Master 2*
    - Sniper 1*
    - Mystic 1*
    - Savage One 3*
    - Imperial Executioner 2*
    - Ice Mage 2*
    - Shallows Keeper 1*
    - Psychopath 1*
    - Arcane Sapper 1*

And Also Have ;

- 28/80 Wind Master Stone
    - 11/30 Sliencer Stone
    - 25/80 Vengeance Spirit Stone
    - 16/80 Professional Killer Stone
    - 5,000 Arena Point
    - 3,500 Crusade Point
    - 2,500 Guild Point
    My thoughts:

I would use:Commando, Leaves, Bear, War chief, Old curse (as L-elemental is to squishy but ult is op)
    this will give you a lot of synergy and cc as well as high dps for arena

first thing in crusade is you need tanks and healers as we all know, as previously stated focus on getting your chaplain skilled

second War Chief full skilled is a must and 3* him ASAP!! he will improve your odds in crusade substantially as well as help you in arena (resurrect and a lot of damage from him) DK (my opinion) is sub par/average after purple especially in comparison to WC

Leaves shadow will help you a lot with her boost silence and slow, and even more if you can 3* her and she will synergise well with your commando and bear

on paper master mage seems good, if you can get her to full energy in crusade her ult will do an insane amount of damage to agi and str based characters... might be useful to get through the enemy tank... but you will need to test as my master mage is only lvl 1 (i faced one in arena and it demolished me with the ult... (my team is agi based so im not surprised))

use crusade points to upgrade commando

Arena to upgrade Old Curse

giuld points is up to you...
    shallows keeper is a great tank (his ult is great for cc and his lvl 60 item reduces his energy cost by 15% so the skill activates more often... or you can save/upgrade as you please

silencer vengeance and WW is great, keep on farming their hero shards (PK after the nerf is very hard to 'use' as he gets interrupted by everything)

Hope this helps

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cessation View Post
    My thoughts:

I would use:Commando, Leaves, Bear, War chief, Old curse (as L-elemental is to squishy but ult is op)
    this will give you a lot of synergy and cc as well as high dps for arena
    First of all thank you for your awesome comment.

What you think about change Old cruse with Wind Master Or Venange Spirit for this agility team ?

First of all thank you for your awesome comment.

What you think about change Old cruse with Wind Master Or Venange Spirit for this agility team ?

If you are going for the agi option then vengeance is the the 'only' option in this case because wind master is intel based

I would suggest you use old curse as he is one of the best characters (my opinion and sure a lot will agree) and when you get enough stones for vengeance level and skill her and use both of them... the cc will be amazing in crusade and the agi dps team will perform well in the arena...

Okey Then

If you are going for the agi option then vengeance is the the 'only' option in this case because wind master is intel based

I would suggest you use old curse as he is one of the best characters (my opinion and sure a lot will agree) and when you get enough stones for vengeance level and skill her and use both of them... the cc will be amazing in crusade and the agi dps team will perform well in the arena...
    Okey then you say
    Develop my War chief
    and go for 4* Commando and Old Curse yeah?

Would doing War Chief, Old Curse, Master Mage, Silencer, Commando be better than War Chief, Old Curse, Vengeance, Master mage, Silencer/Commando?

Should I put in vengeance or is having Master mage and Silencer better?

More?

Anymore suggestions guys?

Okey then you say
    Develop my War chief
    and go for 4* Commando and Old Curse yeah?
    As you already have bear you can go for old curse and not panda (dont get me wrong panda is great but bear is also a great frontline 'dps' tank)
    I prefer commando and will always suggest to upgrade her (and her shards is not farmable where the other heroes shards are - ignoring pilot for the moment...)
    war chief is great at surviving and dealing massive damage so you wont regret the investment...

but this is all based on my opinions, the best is (eventhough it isnt always possible) to test it yourself... and remember it is a game so have fun... (as an example i use luna over shadow not because she is necessarily better but because she is my no1 dota hero haha...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kravenprime View Post
    Would doing War Chief, Old Curse, Master Mage, Silencer, Commando be better than War Chief, Old Curse, Vengeance, Master mage, Silencer/Commando?

Should I put in vengeance or is having Master mage and Silencer better?
    War Chief, Old Curse, Vengeance, Silencer, Commando is the setup i would suggest... Master mage for me is to inconsistent with her exile and her ult is situational where intel heroes are immune, vengeance ult on the other hand is great cc and works against any hero (but is only my opinion...)

You can always test it yourself if you have the heroes and give us your 'results'

Thank

As you already have bear you can go for old curse and not panda (dont get me wrong panda is great but bear is also a great frontline 'dps' tank)
    I prefer commando and will always suggest to upgrade her (and her shards is not farmable where the other heroes shards are - ignoring pilot for the moment...)
    war chief is great at surviving and dealing massive damage so you wont regret the investment...

but this is all based on my opinions, the best is (eventhough it isnt always possible) to test it yourself... and remember it is a game so have fun... (as an example i use luna over shadow not because she is necessarily better but because she is my no1 dota hero haha...)
    Thank you very much for your comment mate

Good luck and have fun ^^

Quick question

War Chief, Old Curse, Vengeance, Silencer, Commando is the setup i would suggest...
    Don't you think that in this setup we need to replace Silencer with a DPS hero ? I mean with silencer in this setup will have low dps (i think) (But i don't know if silencer have good dps )

Don't you think that in this setup we need to replace Silencer with a DPS hero ? I mean with silencer in this setup will have low dps (i think) (But i don't know if silencer have good dps )
    Silencer purple skill gives him insane single target dps... added with the amazing cc he provides another dps class might not be necessary...

if you dont 'like' silencer leaves shadow would be the perfect replacement