Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barracks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <TYP>Kaniver View Post
    Holy smokes - the barracks are majorly broken with this last patch. I get Oops - everytime I double click to fill with troops. It is a royal mess.
    yup, me too

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    barracks just closed 9 times while trying to queue troops in 4 barracks this is getting ridiculous now every patch they do just makes the game worse not better.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ace>CHA0S View Post
    barracks just closed 9 times while trying to queue troops in 4 barracks this is getting ridiculous now every patch they do just makes the game worse not better.
    yup I get the "oops" message about 80% of the time now. I've given up trying to fill the barracks up with what I want since they have a mind of their own.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    RallyMess.jpg Are you guys trying to fix this yet. Seriously - what am I supposed to do with 200 sabs? When will I be getting my 600k of goods back? This happens all the time. Also the oops - resources message. It is a mess. Please up the importance of this issue. Thanks.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <TYP>Kaniver View Post
    RallyMess.jpg Are you guys trying to fix this yet. Seriously - what am I supposed to do with 200 sabs? When will I be getting my 600k of goods back? This happens all the time. Also the oops - resources message. It is a mess. Please up the importance of this issue. Thanks.
    Pssssst .. I can see where all your Traps, Stabs, Bombs, and Elysian Towers are.

As far as getting your Goods back? Don't hold your breath.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

The Barracks of mystery

I made lanterns to fill my barracks last night , only to get on this morning and find 3 missing and replaced by the sabs i made to hide goods, (standard practice) for many in this game- this is a loss of goods i was saving for the unheard of amount you ask to make upgrades, as you don't give us another way to store them from the constant plunders of match/raids by other player in any good amount from shop to do otherwise,,
    also please fix the Glitches and turn on the update to get further Generals as fighting with those with 5 when we have 3 is a unfair practice you have let go on for too long. also we don't like having "NEW" realm turned on while the fixes go undone this too is a turn off for many to spend more and coin further - as like in age 1 and 2 - your inability to fix things in the game killed it, for many. many of us started playing this game - back before your vision for it was tweaked to bring it on-line, this to keeps making the game less and less fun , you should have done all the upgrade and released a final version before starting to charge/let players coin for the game many players in alliance chat have said they never would have coined for the game in it's present play format (Your vision of it) had they known you'd make it so, much a chore to play .
    In all many are giving you a failing Grade for not fixing glitches - letting unfair practices go on and on -changing the game on the fly- bringing unwanted visions of it (YOURS) with out letting players approve it - (but you don't want players voting on it) well then you should have release a final version and not change it on the fly-- to let players know what they were going to be playing game wise before coining or spend time building so much . TY i guess , but even you have to admit it's sad to keep change the rules and the way a game is played , when still playing it...