Thread: Thoughts on Psychopath , necromancer , Sniper , machinist

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Thoughts on Psychopath , necromancer , Sniper , machinist

As the title says .. i just got those from chests and i dunno if they worth investing in or not ..
    iam lvl 42 this is my Team:
    DK blue +2
    Brute B+1
    commando B+1
    Embester b+2
    leaves shadow +1 *2
    shallows keeper +1
    lightening master +1
    Pilot b+1
    Cleric B+2
    Chaplain b+2
    admiral b+1

so what are ur thoughts ,, and what heroes should i get for a better comp .. ( iam now focusing on old curse,wind master,ice mage)

and thanks in advance

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Psychopath: Too gimmicky with his chance mechanic, Front Line means he's going to die fast.
    Necromancer: His Exile skill makes enemy Physical Immune but receives extra damage from Magic. Ultimate is way too easy to interrupt.
    Sniper: Eh.
    Machinist: Equivalent to Emberstar except his purple skill is actually useful.

In comparison, Old Curse and Wind Master are just better than those 4 in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    Psychopath: Too gimmicky with his chance mechanic, Front Line means he's going to die fast.
    Necromancer: His Exile skill makes enemy Physical Immune but receives extra damage from Magic. Ultimate is way too easy to interrupt.
    Sniper: Eh.
    Machinist: Equivalent to Emberstar except his purple skill is actually useful.

In comparison, Old Curse and Wind Master are just better than those 4 in every aspect.
    Thank u very much ...
    But can u tell me a Comp for crasuade and arena ... cuz i suck at choosing comps specially for crasuade .. sometimes i do the 15 .. and mostly i dont cuz i mess up the comp ..
    another more things .. what heroes should i focus on getting beside wind master and old curse?
    and thanks again

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    You're able to do 15 Crusades already, you don't need anymore advice for the time being.

When you reach purple promotion however, it's time to play smart with your heroes' HP and energy.

Front:DK, Brute, Shallows
    Mid: Lightning master (don't use him before lv 53) (+Old Curse)
    Back: Leaves Shadow, Commando, Chaplain (+Wind Master)

The bolded ones are what you should focus on, after that it's up to you. But remember to never bring more than 1 Front Line at a time in Crusade.

After Old Curse and Wind Master is... still Old Curse and Wind Master. Unless you want the other heroes for quest.

Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    You're able to do 15 Crusades already, you don't need anymore advice for the time being.

When you reach purple promotion however, it's time to play smart with your heroes' HP and energy.

Front:DK, Brute, Shallows
    Mid: Lightning master (don't use him before lv 53) (+Old Curse)
    Back: Leaves Shadow, Commando, Chaplain (+Wind Master)

The bolded ones are what you should focus on, after that it's up to you. But remember to never bring more than 1 Front Line at a time in Crusade.

After Old Curse and Wind Master is... still Old Curse and Wind Master. Unless you want the other heroes for quest.
    Thank u Sir very much .. and sry if bothered u