Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarification Needed

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Red face Clarification Needed

Someone has said alts where allowed if only 5 and no more while in beta, can U-Cool staff confirm or deny this please!

each player is allowed 32 alts

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    This shouldn't just heresay.

If Evony want to issue a policy, on limiting multiple accounts, they MUST offically announce it.

Then give people time to either reset/delete accounts, in order to comply.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    m. Create and use multiple accounts in game; YOU MAY ONLY CREATE AND USE ONE COMMANDERS OF EVONY ACCOUNT AT ALL TIMES; FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS TERM MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BAN OR SUSPENSION WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.

That statement does not seem to need clarification to me, it seems pretty clear.

The second thing about it that seems fairly clear, as with all other Evony games, the admins have no intention of enforcing their own rule unless and until they decide to arbitrarily enforce it against a few players in a random manner, claim they are going to go to no tolerance, and then end up letting even the players who most blatantly abuse the rules back in because they pay.

Bottom line, use of any alts is a violation of the TOS, including putting accounts on multiple realms which do not interact with each other, but ucool not only does not enforce this, they encourage it by announcing to players when new realms are opening and then allowing porting between realms.

Their are about 3 people all with the same name on realm 2, surely evony can fix this issue and not allow other realms to own names from other realms, if you know what I mean :P

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    TOS 1.6. c. You shall not have more than one Account at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself

pretty clear in black and white. when you press the "play now" feature you are also stating that you have read the TOS. you need to read the TOS and stop listing to what the "next guy says"
    Last edited by <CSN>TaxZ; 06-10-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    There are players with 100s of alts. They use them to run through alliance for upgrades. It is the same as on closed beta. It is not a player with 1 alt. On realm 1, the top ranked alliance has 100s of alts they run through dumping gems and coin into the alliance. It goes on for hours. Then the host cries because her account keeps ghosting. lol maybe if she closed a few alt windows......

Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>toxic View Post
    There are players with 100s of alts. They use them to run through alliance for upgrades. It is the same as on closed beta. It is not a player with 1 alt. On realm 1, the top ranked alliance has 100s of alts they run through dumping gems and coin into the alliance. It goes on for hours. Then the host cries because her account keeps ghosting. lol maybe if she closed a few alt windows......
    Who you naming here Toxic, realm 1 top alliance which gained mostly from you or your input ?

Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>The_Mighty_Thor View Post
    Who you naming here Toxic, realm 1 top alliance which gained mostly from you or your input ?
    Yes, The top ranked alliance at this time. I was there and fought with them but no input from me. I asked that it be stopped but that is how they do it in there. I am very against running 100s of alts. The host is why I left. She runs 100s of alts and feeds the players resources out of them and brings them in everyday to up the alliance holds for upgrades. Was crazy to see. My opinion to them was that made for poor attackers since all they know how to do it hit a warehouse or coin storage. Players that fight for their rez become more savvy at attacking and make better war-game players.

Spartacus
    Each player is allowed to hold only one account. If you suspect someone is using alts, please report them to us via support channel or PM me or other support forum agents (make sure evidences are included in your report if you have). We’ll then investigate the issue and deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Each player is allowed to hold only one account. If you suspect someone is using alts, please report them to us via support channel or PM me or other support forum agents (make sure evidences are included in your report if you have). We’ll then investigate the issue and deal with it.
    since when Spartacus is one allowed one person...is this per IP then you not allowing family or college to have more then one person playing ....They say I have hundreds and I don't ..Yes I am host of the top alliance and get people wanting to ban me because I know what I am doing....and Evony always was always saying alts were ok as long as they didn't do anything illegal. Change the rules and then tell us we have this many weeks to rectify it...Don't assume all are doing work... We don't run alts through our alliance for hours...I am tired of the bashing me for no reason....I have said in AC that I do because someone believes it and it gets out

Yes, The top ranked alliance at this time. I was there and fought with them but no input from me. I asked that it be stopped but that is how they do it in there. I am very against running 100s of alts. The host is why I left. She runs 100s of alts and feeds the players resources out of them and brings them in everyday to up the alliance holds for upgrades. Was crazy to see. My opinion to them was that made for poor attackers since all they know how to do it hit a warehouse or coin storage. Players that fight for their rez become more savvy at attacking and make better war-game players.
    Well let me be the first to say "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks" TPG uses tons of alts and even makes alliances full of them so take your best shot, then make sure you duck quick Toxic

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    No need to be a tattletale young one. Each player is allowed 1 account
    Last edited by <18+>BloodMan; 06-12-2014 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>Gwningen View Post
    Well let me be the first to say "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks" TPG uses tons of alts and even makes alliances full of them so take your best shot, then make sure you duck quick Toxic
    If they use a ton of alts I hope they get banned too. It is tek players that are compiling the screenshots and names of BluesLady's 100s of alts,not I. They are the players not in her inner circle of resources recipients. She chooses who is allowed to use the resources from the alts.
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 06-12-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <18+>BloodMan View Post
    No need to be a tattletale young one. Each player is allowed 1 account
    It is tek players compiling the information about her alts. see above post. and I am far from young ; )

They asked me to put it out here so others can report too. I doubt it is just BluesLady with 100s of alts. I am sure there are the same on other realms.