Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost mode

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <Axe>CHA0S View Post
    Ace isn't an alt alliance i was there for over a week and was no hits from TPG there plus there a fairly active bunch . I cant speak for the other alliances though as i know barely anything about them.

Exactly. Sana is just making it up because she admitted her and BlueLady use alts and think it is ok to do so. She thinks everyone uses them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    What a great way to take the topic off what was posted ...Hanish has been in ghost mode since Uncool Evony banned some people...so some how they did something about IP stuff but their program is hurting people not involved with using cheats...He should be given consideration and not hijack his thread. Which has been done by someone who has to have the last word...Oh is Zeecat still around?

OK guys can we PLEASE get this thread back on track? This is not about BluesLady or alts. BluesLady never has had and never will have the login info to my account. The only person who does is a guy I know and trust from Age 1 who started playing Evony with me waaaay back in the day, and I know he didn't do anything weird.

The point is I'm in perpetual ghost mode and cannot figure out a a way out. I do not have multiple tabs with COE open either - only the one. If someone has a constructive idea I would like to hear it, especially as I still have gotten no response from Evony staff.

Hey Spartacus, Dawnseeker, and whoever else is out there from Evony - if you read this feel free to respond to the original post with some ideas. All the posts between the third one and this one are mostly crap.

Spartacus
    I've brought this issue to the team. If you have step-by-step details on how to reproduce this, please PM me.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I too was a ghost for a while when that all happened then my chat came back after a week or so. It was intermittent while it came back. It was fine for quite a while, but as of a few days ago I am back into ghost mode too!

I agree keep this post in line so we can discuss the issues. Leave the hate and bullying on the battlefield!