Thread: Buy more servers, you cheap bastards

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry Buy more servers, you cheap bastards

I've been playing this game for a while now, and there has not been a single day without connection issues. Today is one of the worst days, I get the "Connecting..." message for everything I try to do. Sometimes I even get "Connection error" and I have to tap "Retry".

You have registered enormous financial success. Pay for more and better servers! Your game is almost impossible to play and it's getting worst instead of getting better. You make me feel sorry for purchasing gems from you. I like to pay for the games I play, I'm a developer myself and I understand games aren't cheap to build.

But you guys did not deserve my money. You make me spend hours of extra time in game each day just to look at your "Connecting" messages. And I would understand if this was the first week of launch, but it's been two months already. You have no more excuses.

I can't even spend my stamina right now, and it's stamina purchased with gems. You had success on a scale most game developers only dream of, and you're incapable of taking advantage of it.

And don't give me any crap about my internet connection, I have 100mbps at a latency of 8ms. In Romania the internet works really well, yours is the only service that has connection problems.
    Last edited by radu1337; 10-05-2014 at 10:27 AM.

New Comers
    This is garbage ucool. I sent ucool a message about server issues on server 78 korrick yesterday telling how we are losing gems and coins. Crusade is malfunctioning and so is just about everything else. The only thing that does work is the money transactions portion of the game, which is all ucool seems to care about now. The game is basically one huge broken vending machine right now. Yet, once again today the same issues persist. Just because we aren't a new server anymore and you've made the majority of the money that you can make off of our players doesn't mean you abandon us. We expect the same support as what we started out with and updating the game is not an excuse when is causing people to lose game resources that they worked hard for or even spent their own money for. Please stop negating the responsibility that ucool has as a game dev to manage all their servers properly and to treat all players new and old fairly and equally.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes the connection has been garbage off and on for the whole server the last few days.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgivenYo View Post
    Yes the connection has been garbage off and on for the whole server the last few days.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Because of the rapid growing of our users that we need more servers to help keep the game smooth. And the new servers are on the way to our data center now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Because of the rapid growing of our users that we need more servers to help keep the game smooth. And the new servers are on the way to our data center now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yesterday you said the same thing.

When will they arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Yesterday you said the same thing.

When will they arrive?

Dear Leader
    As I know we bought the servers about 3 to 4 weeks ago. But I am not able to tell when they will arrive. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Dear Leader
    As I know we bought the servers about 3 to 4 weeks ago. But I am not able to tell when they will arrive. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Holy crap, either the production company hired sloths to assembly the servers or you guys hired the wrong logistics company.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Why you don't just rent the servers to a well known data center? Do you need your own data center and your own machines?

There are plenty dedicated server options out there, i am surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Why you don't just rent the servers to a well known data center? Do you need your own data center and your own machines?

There are plenty dedicated server options out there, i am surprised!
    Dear Leader
    I mean the data center service we are using. But we still have to use our own machines for stability consideration. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty