Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Refund Policy 11/21 Updated

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Refund

Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    Ok, reading this thread I can understand people are unhappy, but this im sorry I have to say something about as its a joke.

In this example, your on server 19, most transactions a person will make occur within the first week, maybe 2. Given teh server number im guessing you started playing in excess of 7 weeks ago. What your asking for there is the equivalent of me sending my 6 month old Samsung TV back tot eh store ont eh grounds that its unfair theres a newer model on sale for less than what I paid.

Additionally ucool have not said they have closed the matter. Instead they did say their still looking at it.

If you guys really want to start asking for refunds from weeks and months ago then hell why not just give every user their cash back and bankrupt a business on the grounds that are impatient.

Or just reset every server to fresh and give everyone gems to the value of the cash they have spent <g>

But im sorry asking for a refund of all purchases ever made in a game dating back more than 2 weeks (ill say 2 to be more than what is reasonably fair) is just stupid and your asking to be laughed at.
    Anything inside of 2 weeks, ok yeah granted id give you that (probs as its the way our distant selling regulations work maybe) but common, be realistic people.
    They will refund no questions asked if I am not satisfied, and BTW if you wanted to return a TV, where I live if you are not satisfied then you can refund it. You are not working for ucool so why reply on someone else's comments of wanting refunds. If I am not satisfied I can get a refund.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyriane View Post
    They will refund no questions asked if I am not satisfied, and BTW if you wanted to return a TV, where I live if you are not satisfied then you can refund it. You are not working for ucool so why reply on someone else's comments of wanting refunds. If I am not satisfied I can get a refund.
    If your not satisfied your entitled to request a refund within a reasonable period of time.

Your satisfaction and ability to get a refund does not go on for as long as your breathing oxygen. Heck if they take any equipment back and give full refunds regardless of how long ive had them, im buying from your country, as id never be paying for a new TV again. Just keep taking it back every 11 months on the grounds im not satisfied. <-- see how daft that sounds.

Im commenting, as half of the requests by people are from beyond 3 weeks ago (basing stuff on how most people tend to invest in these kind of games). To me 2 weeks is a reasonable period of time. If your unsatisfied now and spent cash 7 weeks, why wait this long. And if its due to recent activities have you allowed ucool every opportunity to rectify the matter...Nope. Youve given them less than a single day, and probably even less than that as ill bet they are based in a different country to you.

So thats why I commented, people being irrational and unreasonable, all the while maintaining that full and complete sense of entitlement.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If your not satisfied your entitled to request a refund within a reasonable period of time.

Your satisfaction and ability to get a refund does not go on for as long as your breathing oxygen. Heck if they take any equipment back and give full refunds regardless of how long ive had them, im buying from your country, as id never be paying for a new TV again. Just keep taking it back every 11 months on the grounds im not satisfied. <-- see how daft that sounds.

Im commenting, as half of the requests by people are from beyond 3 weeks ago (basing stuff on how most people tend to invest in these kind of games). To me 2 weeks is a reasonable period of time. If your unsatisfied now and spent cash 7 weeks, why wait this long. And if its due to recent activities have you allowed ucool every opportunity to rectify the matter...Nope. Youve given them less than a single day, and probably even less than that as ill bet they are based in a different country to you.

So thats why I commented, people being irrational and unreasonable, all the while maintaining that full and complete sense of entitlement.
    Wait till they find out the refund is only for the last 14 days..then they would go omg..but i didnt buy anything last 14 days and bam account got deleted..rofl

Then they'll start begging for it to be reinstated..which will be declined since they are addicted..then it will be new server...

Full refund request please

---------DO NOT DELETE---------
    UTC Time: 12 Nov 2014 22:20:05 GMT
    Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.4.0.64
    App Version: 1.3.6
    Obb Version: 24
    PlayerID: 4811729
    ServerID: 33
    PlayerName: noobler
    Category: Game Play
    Language: EN
    Device Type: SGH-I747M - d2can - samsung
    OS Version: KOT49H.I747MVLUFNH2 SDK 19
    Additional: IsMnt:1;AIDPre:e2f3b6b693223383;IMEIPre:3546510500 06206;AIDSave:e2f3b6b693223383;IMEISave:3546510500 06206;uuIDPre:;UUIDFileName:/storage/emulated/0/.com.ucool.hero.uuid Not exists;uuIDFile:;DeviceID From Prefe:lERn30QjDj4UJkbo;DeviceID From Web:lERn30QjDj4UJkbo;
    -------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

Due to the issue of double soulstones and items i evolved 4 of my hereos named: "Old Curse, Commando, Shallows Keeper and Arcane Sapper. When the potential fix/rollback occurred i acquired the incorrect amount of soulstones when reducing the amount of stars on said heroes.

Old Curse: 30 soulstones before server issue, 60 after bug, 10 after fix
    Commando: 35 soulstones before, 70 soulstones after, 20 soulstones after fix
    Arcane Sapper: 13 soulstones before, 26 soulstones after, 6 soulstones after fix
    Shallows Keeper: 30 soulstones before, 60 soulstones after, 10 soulstones after fix

I just started playing on November 4th and i have already spent over 500$ on the game. I genuinely love this game but I am very disappointed with the way it was/is being handled. I would like a full refund so that i may start on a new server in the near future. Thank you and I hope this issue will be fixed soon so that I may continue to support your wonderful game.

Cheers

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    [QUOTE=irony;51915]Wait till they find out the refund is only for the last 14 days..then they would go omg..but i didnt buy anything last 14 days and bam account got deleted..rofl

Then they'll start begging for it to be reinstated..which will be declined since they are addicted..then it will be new server...[/QUOTE
    It's full refund, no matter how long ago
    Calling apple support is the easiest way

Refund

The refund said nothing about a time line, it has been 5 weeks of playing this game for me. The fact that you don't know if I have never had any other issues is another thing. It's not entitlement if you are not satisfied and they delete the account anyways so others don't have to compete with it anymore. You can comment all you want but it doesn't mean you know if people have experienced other issues that were not addressed, or were addressed and they did nothing about it except "we are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot help". Talking about people acting entitled you should look at yourself, you are acting like you are better then someone else because they were not satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Wait till they find out the refund is only for the last 14 days..then they would go omg..but i didnt buy anything last 14 days and bam account got deleted..rofl

Then they'll start begging for it to be reinstated..which will be declined since they are addicted..then it will be new server...
    Oh my, that would be funny as hell.

I do think though if servers begin emptying, ucool need to filter newer players back onto emptier or stagnant servers before opening more virtual servers. But thats a new discussion entirely and at this point nothing more than an 'IF'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriane View Post
    The refund said nothing about a time line, it has been 5 weeks of playing this game for me. The fact that you don't know if I have never had any other issues is another thing. It's not entitlement if you are not satisfied and they delete the account anyways so others don't have to compete with it anymore. You can comment all you want but it doesn't mean you know if people have experienced other issues that were not addressed, or were addressed and they did nothing about it except "we are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot help". Talking about people acting entitled you should look at yourself, you are acting like you are better then someone else because they were not satisfied.
    Yes ill agree with you. I am acting better, because im not going into knee jerk mode a mere few hours into what is being looked into and being fixed.

I am being rational and calm and allowing ucool the time they need to address this. Once a reasonable period of time has passed with either no update or a comment such as sorry we arent going to bother fixing it further, then I will make my decision, and not before.

At no point did I see ucool say

"we are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot help"
    as you put it.

People make errors, and game devs are no less human than the rest of us. The fact you are taking a current issue that is actively being investigated, and using a past issue to apply a past issues resolution to the current issue, before anything has been announced is just idiotic. I mean seriously take a a minute, step back from the screen, and think this through.
    You've said it yourself you have never (until now) had an issue. As such you should not judge ucool until you have had a chance to see what the end result of their investigation and fix will be, true ?

Now, given what someone else said, I had a little dig and yes for IOS its easy done, for no more than 3 purchases in 4 years. Don't forget if you purchased separate Gem Bundles each one is classed as a purchase....

Would you rather not wait knowing your still free to go down that road, if the end result of the fix is unacceptable, than jump the gun with a knee jerk reaction, possibly still losing money in the process and then perhaps looking at the game again and thinking... huh they did fix it properly.

So tell me, with a calm and reasoned head. Who's approach makes more logical sense ?
    Last edited by Macstabby; 11-12-2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Typo's

Full refund request

Im requesting for a full refund. The bugs are intolerable.

Refund

Yes ill agree with you. I am acting better, because im not going into knee jerk mode a mere few hours into what is being looked into and being fixed.

I am being rational and calm and allowing ucool the time they need to address this. Once a reasonable period of time has passed with either no update or a comment such as sorry we arent going to bother fixing it further, then I will make my decision, and not before.

At no point did I see ucool say

as you put it.

People make errors, and game devs are no less human than the rest of us. The fact you are taking a current issue that is actively being investigated, and using a past issue to apply a past issues resolution to the current issue, before anything has been announced is just idiotic. I mean seriously take a a minute, step back from the screen, and think this through.
    You've said it yourself you have never (until now) had an issue. As such you should not judge ucool until you have had a chance to see what the end result of their investigation and fix will be, true ?

Now, given what someone else said, I had a little dig and yes for IOS its easy done, for no more than 3 purchases in 4 years. Don't forget if you purchased separate Gem Bundles each one is classed as a purchase....

Would you rather not wait knowing your still free to go down that road, if the end result of the fix is unacceptable, than jump the gun with a knee jerk reaction, possibly still losing money in the process and then perhaps looking at the game again and thinking... huh they did fix it properly.

So tell me, with a calm and reasoned head. Who's approach makes more logical sense ?
    I actually never said i have never had any other problems, i gave them chances and waited. The fact that this is where i draw MY line is my choice. If you want to wait then that is your choice, if you have never had an issue or ever had one that was fixed then good for you, but not everyone is going to be as lucky.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperJp View Post
    I think you have to contact iTunes support for refund?
    android user here..

Android user

---------DO NOT DELETE---------
    UTC Time: 13 Nov 2014 00:43:58 GMT
    Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.4.0.64
    App Version: 1.4.0
    Obb Version: 25
    PlayerID: 4289938
    ServerID: 29
    PlayerName: Phelious
    Category: Billing Issue
    Language: EN
    Device Type: GT-I9505 - jflte - samsung
    OS Version: JSS15J.I9505XXUEMJ5 SDK 18
    Additional: IsMnt:1;AIDPre:c91a3e40128e7f14;IMEIPre:3574410535 94003;AIDSave:c91a3e40128e7f14;IMEISave:3574410535 94003;uuIDPre:357441053594003;DeviceID From PrefeNHZGr84spbxCJgd;DeviceID From WebNHZGr84spbxCJgd;
    Last edited by phelious; 11-12-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 dratinax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giangchymto View Post
    1 day since Heroes Charge got major bug.
    i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the Hero Charge.
    i stare at the screen for hours and try to find what the hell just happened in Heroes Charge. i watch other guys complaining but it is no good.
    i flame ember in his private message and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless.
    the end is near. then I usually watch some old replay and cry myself to sleep.

I want my wallet back.
    this actually cheer me up lol
    Server 13 Shaman
    IGN Dratinax
    Guild Heroes

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Lol this is the classical dota troll post after singsing stopped streaming for a long time. Now it's adapted to HC. I think the OP is just having fun trollling.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haha_ww View Post
    ADMIN, I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND GET REFUND

CAUSE MY PARENTS SAW MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND THEY DISAGREE WITH THIS

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL RESPOND THIS THREAD

PLAYER ID: 4070958
    SERVER ID: 27
    PLAYER NAME: hhww

THANKS
    Dear Leader
    Please check your private message. Thanks

Best Regards