Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Refund Policy 11/21 Updated

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Again, should read things more carefully.. Evony i believe is a different mobile game. They seem to not give refunds.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Warlen you need to read carefully.

I raised a ticket via heroes charge.

They replied me talking about Evony. Please get that right.

i would like a refund.
    please pm me for reason why. thanks..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Need explaination about refund policies.
    why written in forrum that we can refund but send PM. that we cannot refund in any circumstance ?
    Last edited by omegamaxz; 11-17-2014 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add more detail

Return Please sent to your email, no reply

---------DO NOT DELETE---------
    UTC Time: 12 Nov 2014 19:42:45 GMT

Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.4.0.64
    App Version: 1.4.0
    Obb Version: 25
    PlayerID: 5058839
    ServerID: 35

PlayerName: halanskiy
    Category: Game Play
    Language: EN
    Device Type: D6503 - D6503 - Sony
    OS Version: 23.0.1.A.0.167 SDK 19
    Additional: IsMnt:1;AIDPre:c0a9324141449988;IMEIPre:3528760667 65931;AIDSave:c0a9324141449988;IMEISave:3528760667 65931;uuIDPre:;uuIDFile:352876066765931;DeviceID From Web:gXEPA2Vm0Q9lgNb-;

---------DO NOT DELETE---------
    UTC Time: 12 Nov 2014 19:42:09 GMT

PlayerID: 4921347
    ServerID: 34

Additional: IsMnt:1;AIDPre:c0a9324141449988;IMEIPre:3528760667 65931;AIDSave:c0a9324141449988;IMEISave:3528760667 65931;uuIDPre:;uuIDFile:352876066765931;DeviceID From Web:gXEPA2Vm0Q9lgNb-;
    -------------------------------

--------DO NOT DELETE---------
    UTC Time: 12 Nov 2014 19:41:32 GMT
    PlayerID: 4036156
    ServerID: 27

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    By now i like to share some "refund" experience:
    1. read refund police in forum
    2. posted a refund request in forum
    3. answer is talk to apple we can not help
    4. called apple they can not help ask ucool
    5. explained them the double items situation and that i lost ingame purchases after rebuilding my account
    6. apple agrees to refund these items
    7. full refunds are not done by apple

--> now uCool please tell me why do you even have a full refund policy ??? Some might think to encourage in app purchases cause it is sooooo easy to get things back others might think you cant do fingerpointing at each other and therefore provide no fast standard answer... If your full refund policy is more then just some letters in some deletable forum, then why doesnt know Apple anything about your generousity???
    So many questions .... Starting to get headache ....

Ember, I want to ask for a refund but not in cash, I want to convert all my payments to a new account (I can accept a loss if I have to), can you do that?
    I just mailed Betty but he/she didn't reply. Hope you can answer me soon.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlen View Post
    Again, should read things more carefully.. Evony i believe is a different mobile game. They seem to not give refunds.

Evony is made by the same company I think. Or Heros charge is made by a sub division of evony, something like that. They both has an almost identical model though, except for evony2 is a full on Pay to Win game. Its practically impossible to get close to winning in that game without spending vast sums of cash.

I can remember when Evony2 ended up with a big big big bug. It was funny because Atlantis was taken down in less than 1 week. My fondest memories of Evony 2 were finding Historic Heros, wiping out someones defences and capturing said Hero's. Word spread and soon I got to the point id chat to them and told them, Im taking your Historic Hero. You can lose everything you have to try and keep them, or hand them over....

Most handed them over to me lolol.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I dont understand... if I take back my money my account will reset? 0 level, heroes etc???

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    I dont understand... if I take back my money my account will reset? 0 level, heroes etc???
    Otherwise you would pay 5000 usd to get VIP 15 and refund and continue to play with VIP 15, isn't?

I agree if you played X days and made a payment and payed to Y days it should be restored to the X day, but this is easier to implement.

In plus other games, what I played not everyone has a refund policy. Ex a very expensieve free to play game doesn't have at all. But is not mobile and your kid can't pay so easy by mistake and so on.

So it is a gray zone, depends which part of the glass are you looking the half empty or the half filled
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Ember, I want to ask for a refund but not in cash, I want to convert all my payments to a new account (I can accept a loss if I have to), can you do that?
    I just mailed Betty but he/she didn't reply. Hope you can answer me soon.

Great idea!

Lets move from server 1,2,3,..35 to 36 with all of our money!
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    Great idea!

Lets move from server 1,2,3,..35 to 36 with all of our money!
    And this is what starts getting horrible about this way of thinking & game design.

We get what 2/3 new servers per week. Im guessing there is a 30000 user limit per server (and when we say server lets be honest in that its a virtual server with a kick ass storage array).
    Once the limit has been reached, or that magical day (day 3 or 4) comes around a new server is announced and planned and previous ones are marked as full.

With the mentality you are suggesting above, whats going to happen is older servers will empty out in activity only, and all move to 1 new one, or a couple of new ones. This then causes people left on old servers to have to ask for refunds and move, quit playing or for the odd few just move and pay again.

Why have so many servers ? I get the idea that more servers = more people moving spending more money but with the latest bug itll be people moving asking for refunds and respending and I am in no doubt this will happen again in the future for whatever reason.

So why not fewer servers, with more players, perhaps segmented arenas and crusades to cater for the varying different progressed players ?

wait time for someone to contact for refund

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leader,

Our policy is that you can obtain a refund on any purchase within Heroes Charge at any time when you feel unsatisfied, no questions asked. Please follow these below instructions for your particular case.

For iOS users
    Unfortunately there is no refund interface for us to make the refund to you directly. Just contact Apple and ask for a refund by clicking “Report a Problem” on your purchase history or alternatively call their billing department for assistance.

For Android users
    We can make the refunds from our side. You can request a refund by opening a new thread, replying in this thread or sending a forum PM or creating an in-game ticket. We will have our reps contact you as soon as possible to help process your refund.

Please note! That in order to make the game fair to other players, your Heroes Charge account will be RESET following the refund.

If you feel that you have the need to request for a refund. Please reply this thread and we will contact you by email or Private Message as soon as we can. And we will merge all other posts into this thread. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ember
    Just curious as to the average wait time for a Rep to contact someone?

Refund not addressed

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please check your private message. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    So im curious as to why other refunds after my post are being addressed and mine ignored. Posts, email, and PM are all being ignored yet people requesting after my post are being addressed. I understand you guys are busy, but come on do it in order of people asking, not make people wait says and then others only hours.

Hi
    I missclick buying gem
    I teach my friend how to buy gem
    But i accidentaly click 99 dollar gem
    I dont know if my parent credit card already connect with my account
    I though i should fill the number of credit card etc
    Apple said that they can refund my money
    So what should i do now?
    Can u take away my 99 dollar gem and my vip?
    Or should i delete my account?
    2 days ago, i send email to ucool but still no answer
    Hope u can answer asap
    Thx