Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Refund Policy 11/21 Updated

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstabby View Post
    You missed the moment bud.

Thats all I can say you missed the moment. Better luck next time though :/
    No point arguing with tyriane. He is a joke himself. He got the bug, thinking it was a "gift", evolved everything he cant, now he lost it and feel weaker hence the refund.. jist seriously.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Does getting a refund permanently ban you from playing Heroes charge? Or only account reset?
    Last edited by Warlen; 11-13-2014 at 12:50 PM.

I didnt get a private message. Please tell me the info you need

i am also waiting for them to refund my account however they stopped responding to my thread, PMS and mails.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Please reply to my request

Refund

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    No point arguing with tyriane. He is a joke himself. He got the bug, thinking it was a "gift", evolved everything he cant, now he lost it and feel weaker hence the refund.. jist seriously.
    Actually I got the bug knowing it was a bug, who is that stupid to think everything just multiplied for a bunch of people for no reason. What happened to me is after they fixed it a bunch of my items went missing. They say they restored everything but I was still missing items. Ive had other issues as well like not being able to hand in dailys and I sent them the info they need and nothing was done.

If I feel unsatisfied, which now I am at this point I am going to ask for refunds.

Refund

Hi

I would like to Apply for a refund .

Account ID 4759983

Server 32

pls contact me ASAP.

Thanks in Advance

Marko

Refund

Hi
    I would like to apply for a refund for account ID 4740937 in server 32.
    Thanks,
    Kobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriane View Post
    Actually I got the bug knowing it was a bug, who is that stupid to think everything just multiplied for a bunch of people for no reason. What happened to me is after they fixed it a bunch of my items went missing. They say they restored everything but I was still missing items. Ive had other issues as well like not being able to hand in dailys and I sent them the info they need and nothing was done.

If I feel unsatisfied, which now I am at this point I am going to ask for refunds.
    Exactly. Everyone knows its a bug, but did everyone report it first second? Nope. They abuse it, evolve, clear crusade, get arena ranks first, do evrrything possible and then they cry.so i would say a huge portion of the players got what they well deserved.

Refund

Exactly. Everyone knows its a bug, but did everyone report it first second? Nope. They abuse it, evolve, clear crusade, get arena ranks first, do evrrything possible and then they cry.so i would say a huge portion of the players got what they well deserved.
    You just said in another post that I was one of those people. Which I am not. And I didn't have to report it right away since when I came onto the site there were hundreds of posts talking about it already. It's truly none of your business why one person can be unsatisfied with something and another person not. If I have had other bugs as well then why am I not justifiably allowed to be refunded. If you can come up with a better response then "he is mad because he thought it was a gift" when you don't actually know what happened then maybe you would understand human nature or even business in a whole. I don't know where you live but business is all the same, if you have (company a) one company that is will to pay you for a service more so then another (company b) company you have already then you will treat company a better then company b due to the fact they provide a higher service. It's the same when you offer a service to the public, one person pays a lot, another person pays nothing. Human nature and business both dictate the person who pays will expect to be treated better then one who does not. If I am paying and they "fix things" and I end up with the shit end of a stick then of course one will be unsatisfied.

request refund immidiately

I want to full refund all of my money i spend on this heroes charge id, i very dissapointed about yesterday, some leader can unlock some heroes and that not get a rollback. which means i spent my gem to get that heroes, and they got heroes for free like ABRAKADABRA PAM PAM

---------DO NOT DELETE---------
    Local Time: 2014-11-13 19:11:38
    Time Stamp: 1415880698
    Game: Heroes Charge
    Version: 1.4.0.147
    PlayerID: 1061160
    ServerID: 2
    PlayerName: Buzza
    Category: Billing Issue
    Language: en
    Device Type: iPhone5,1
    OS Version: 8.1
    PaymentState:
    Payment:
    PaymentLog:
    -------------------------------

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Please refund

Please refund my in app purchases and close my account. Due to the double items chaos i dont want to play your game anymore....

PlayerID: 2109298
    ServerID: 11

Apple itunes support told me to contact you. They wont do a full refund of all my in app purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriane View Post
    You just said in another post that I was one of those people. Which I am not. And I didn't have to report it right away since when I came onto the site there were hundreds of posts talking about it already. It's truly none of your business why one person can be unsatisfied with something and another person not. If I have had other bugs as well then why am I not justifiably allowed to be refunded. If you can come up with a better response then "he is mad because he thought it was a gift" when you don't actually know what happened then maybe you would understand human nature or even business in a whole. I don't know where you live but business is all the same, if you have (company a) one company that is will to pay you for a service more so then another (company b) company you have already then you will treat company a better then company b due to the fact they provide a higher service. It's the same when you offer a service to the public, one person pays a lot, another person pays nothing. Human nature and business both dictate the person who pays will expect to be treated better then one who does not. If I am paying and they "fix things" and I end up with the shit end of a stick then of course one will be unsatisfied.
    Yea it isn't my business to interfere but it's juat enraging to see people like u. Alright u didnt abuse AS MUCH as others (still an abuse is an abuse), had fun for the past 2months? Or 1.5months. And now u ask for full refund. That's now how business or companies works . Dont be a fool. If that's the case, then let me go to ur country, get a phone, play games on it for 2months, see a new phone that just came out, then report for a full refund because of unsatisfactory (which isn't true) and get myself the new phone. Does that make any sense to u? U know nth abt these lol. Even if u wanted a refund, at least nt a full refund but a partial would still be fine.

Refund

Yea it isn't my business to interfere but it's juat enraging to see people like u. Alright u didnt abuse AS MUCH as others (still an abuse is an abuse), had fun for the past 2months? Or 1.5months. And now u ask for full refund. That's now how business or companies works . Dont be a fool. If that's the case, then let me go to ur country, get a phone, play games on it for 2months, see a new phone that just came out, then report for a full refund because of unsatisfactory (which isn't true) and get myself the new phone. Does that make any sense to u? U know nth abt these lol. Even if u wanted a refund, at least nt a full refund but a partial would still be fine.
    You completely missed what my comment was saying. And you have no idea how businesses work, UCOOLS policy states and payment can be refunded at any time if unsatisfied. If they wanted to change that then they could have. I still find it funny how yoy say I abused it, how did I abuse things? By NOT upgrading heroes and taking advanrage of it? Oh so sorry for not taking advantage of the situation. You truly are an idiot, if the phone company you bought it from had a policy saying you could return for full refund then you could, BUT they don't. UCOOLS policy does say this however.

I would also like a refund over this double items thing, no responses to PMs so I'll try here.

ID: 4180555
    Server: 20