Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIP levels - borderline pointless

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

VIP levels - borderline pointless

Your VIP levels are basically pointless.

So you unlock VIP 12.

You are now able to reset stamina 13 times.

it costs 1000 gems to reset from 12 to 13.

You can do midas 150? or some ridiculous amount of times. Unless you spend 10000 gems, you wont reach that(actually, you need even more gems).

What is the point?

You make every reset cost more and more until it is simply unrealistic to expect players to pay that.

I guess our VIP benefit is that we have the option to spend another 100 dollars to reset/midas a few more times.

Been 2 weeks since I submitted 4-5 separate tickets. No reply on forums, no reply in email.

So not only is VIP useless, the customer service is non existant.

I'll make a suggestion.

Why not give a set number of FREE resets daily to VIP users based off their VIP rank. Or maybe extra stamina daily per VIP.

Something that DOESN'T involve giving your company more money to utilize our benefits.
    Last edited by drakediesel; 10-04-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Support. .
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?12872-S17-Godly-(-Recruiting-Actives-)&p=31870#post31870 ( Godly Recruitment )

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by drakediesel View Post

I'll make a suggestion.

Why not give a set number of FREE resets daily to VIP users based off their VIP rank. Or maybe extra stamina daily per VIP.

Something that DOESN'T involve giving your company more money to utilize our benefits.
    I was about to say the same thing. You want to call them VIP bonuses? Make them feel like VIP bonuses.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    I was about to say the same thing. You want to call them VIP bonuses? Make them feel like VIP bonuses.
    So that the gap between cash player and non cash player doesnt grow with time due to one initial investment. Else there would be no new players and also no sustainable income for them.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    That says it all. The only helpful thing was the extra gems. But since now it only apply to the base gems, it's just ridiculous. If this were in Brazil that would be considered a scam by our customer laws.

completely agree

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    VIP 5 here
    You got my full support

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    OMG, if I'm a heavy spender, I would support what you guys said. But I'm not so I'm against what you guys think, the reason is simple.

If ucool make a plain price for everything, the game soon come to a very basic and simple competition, who have more gems that surely win (unless he is a retarded with a case full of cash).

Currently, it's not really linear increase of price, for example: 2 first time of stamina cost 50 gems, 3 next stamina cost 100 gems (I did not buy more - so I don't know, maybe 150 or 200 gems for 3 next ????). It does look ok. That means you need to spend much more for gems to have advantages to other VIP players around you, that's fair! You may have ton of cash, but you don't have brain, you lose; it's pretty fair under my view point.

*For midas, I don't know why you guys VIP 13 need midas when you could earn 1 million gold coins from Crusade twice/day; could earn 2,000,000 gold coins/day and still need to spend gems for a few 24,000 coins, look at how noob you are ? If you really need 10 or 20 midas at VIP 13+, better give a good reason, otherwise just waste people time to discuss base on an insane action.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar
    the daily bonus shud be higher for VIPs, the higher the VIP, the more the player gets.
    maybe a special shop for all vips too, which includes things like coupons for double exp/gold/item drops. Which can be purchased with gems or coins.
    Last edited by DexterX; 10-05-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Oh I like you. Dayyum.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    I support this thread.

Well...

It make some sense..but at the same time, it will be widening the gap even more, making those non-vip player to take more time n effort in chasing up.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    It make some sense..but at the same time, it will be widening the gap even more, making those non-vip player to take more time n effort in chasing up.
    Essentially, this game is pay-to-progress. I don't see why this would be a bad thing.

You may not understand what i'm trying to say.

Essentially, this game is pay-to-progress. I don't see why this would be a bad thing.
    First, i'm a VIP 4 player who purchase ONLY 2times of the monthly card.

If this is just another game of whoever is the richest wins, it seems pointless. Maybe a new server where VIP are able to reset their daily stamina for 50 gems (for this case), making the game more competitive between the rich players. While the normal server like what we are having right now, continues.

The game now is allowing non-VIP players to chase up at a decent rate. If VIP are getting 50gems to reset stamina for a number of times depending of the VIP level, they will take forever to chase up.

I think the gems should be focusing on getting items easily like what is being done now, where gems spender are able to get their item they need easily by spending some gems.

It makes the game more balance and slow and not whoever is the richest wins the game, allowing new hardcore players to just spend gems to chase up with non-vip player within a week or less.
    It would be so unfair for those non-VIP player.

The solutions for this i believe is for a new server where VIP are allowed to reset stamina at 50gems for the number of times depending on the level of VIP and etc. Where the rich people will compete with one another, by having the richest guy winning the whole game.

For now, VIP is just entitled to do something where non-vip players are allowed, by paying a price for it. The only problem is that i don't see the reason for having VIP1-4, there's like no much a different.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    @annyeong, you point out everything.

I'm pretty sure there are no VIP only server and Non-VIP only server. There are not enough spenders to setup a VIP only server and there are no free server for free players.

On current servers, we live together, VIP + Non-VIP, so ucool need to make sure there are gaps between those groups, but not too large, so they can still live together as long as possible. Till one day, if they can't live with each other anymore, the server will soon collapse.
    Last edited by bin; 10-06-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar
    Yeah maybe they shud make a server for only free players, that way players can truely compete fairly their skills, and which heroes produce the best combination, with the same amount of coins/stamina/gems as everyone else.
    Oh I like you. Dayyum.